Search results

1. B

Might not qualify

then move it but since markup is nearly 500ped so I thought that it would fit here. Must be my birthday present from MA. Click to enlarge
  2. B

Dont buy mindessence in a shop

Dont do like I did, clicked on buy and no read to much on how much I bought but the picture is showing it on how much I bought. I fall for the most common scam around and tought that it was 1500 mindessence but instead I got only 1 me for a price of 60ped. So im out for good unless that...
  3. B

After 11 years

of marrige I found out that I live like cinderella, rebuilding my house the hole time and not be able to goto bal (play much EU) and stepmother is my wife in this case. Not that I'm complaining I must be wrong like usual.
  4. B

Chipping out

Hi When I extracted 908 points of geology I lost 2 hp and when I took out 2700+ point of dexterity I lost 3 hp. On pe-wiki I can't see any information on Geology about this but on dexterity I see hp gain every 800 points. Is this relevant information to update pe-wiki or not?
  5. B

Hydraulic Manifold

Hi Got one from a drone this morning and according to my readings it's tt food but is it still this? Not that I need the peds but want to know before I put it in my apartment or in the tt mouth.
  6. B

Now I'm getting

curious, MA must know that I have to pay the plummer. Click to enlarge
  7. B

How did

MA know that I had to pay the plummer with this amount? Click to enlarge No no only joking, but the plummer is no joke. Nice to get my third uber since I started enjoing this service and had some toughts that MA took the joy away with 8.8 but it came back to me and slapped me in the face...
  8. B

After a long bad time

Finally Click to enlarge Okay some 2-3 days old but for me it fine.
  9. B

Appartments points

Hi If I look on a apartment I can see that one type can hold 120 item point but what does this mean? Is it 120 items (not stacked) or 120 items stacked so there is only 1 item .
  10. B

Running speed on beacon mission

Hi Anyone know if you run faster when on a beacon mission since now I can run like green when I'm yellow (weight round 184kg)?
  11. B

Tower Que

Hi If you get a tower when you mine and the total finding is two days of drilling. Say you get 6000ped of finding and Im been told that the tower collects 4000ped of it in a day. Okay first day no problem collecting it but the second day Im away and cant come back until the day after. What will...
  12. B

Need your opinion

Hi Shall I keep my full gremlin (male) set or shall I sell it and buy something other? Mainly hunts argos, trox, trax, longus with swords. Evade@2600+ and LB@5440
  13. B

Nice little trox

Click to enlarge Got this on my break from working on my house today.
  14. B

My 2:nd uber

Click to enlarge Finally my 2:nd uber since I started playing EU. Must have seriuse problem since I dream some times about this game.
  15. B

Buying things

Hi If I go in a shop say at omegaton that dont have a shopkeeper and I rightclick on a item and see the cost and tax so on. How do I buy it?
  16. B

Trox land

Hi Does any1 know why the shopkeeper in the trox land north of nates isn't avalible for us hunters? The other day it was filled with 1 bottle of sweat and so on, no ammo what so ever.
  17. B

My first uber hof

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Hope this works
  18. B

Loot

Hi Am I the only one thinking that we have to pay back the ATH loot with repairs and bad loot?
  19. B

23 ped beacon run

Hi My first beacon run and have looked on pe-wiki on beacon mission what to expect. 1: My question is how to arrange it, know that 2-3 people need to stay on every floor but how many floor are there? 2: They have to wait at the teleporter on each floor? 3: And can't start looting until...
  20. B

LongBlades

Hi Stupid question, have LB to 4001 and repaired my valor and went out hunting my favorite mob argos. Came back after decay of valor and only have now 4003 in LB. Would it have been better (lootius forgive) to buy a chip in auc for 167ped and insert it to have 4198 in LB instead?
  21. B

Problems after MS upgrade

Hi This morning my XP had done a restart because a critical update and now I can't play EU more than 5 min strait whitout EU fully hangs and I have to manually shutdown EU. Is there someone else who has this problem? Strange thing is that I can't find the link to submit a ticket to support.
  22. B

Amethera

Hi Stupid question: If I running on Amethera and someone shoots me there, can they loot me?
  23. B

How much harassement shall one take

Hi On hunting a kind of mob and someone comes up with two mobs saying 'fap me fap me' and shortly after are dead. These mobs then attacks me and I kill them since they hitting me. A while after this ava comes back and shouting that I should have left them alone because these mobs where...
  24. B

Angry Clowns

Can the leader of Angry Clowns please PM since an incident by your soc member
  25. B

CCV Code

Hi Anybody knows if this has been introduced again after the change on PSP?
Back