Tower Que

Boss

Guardian
Society
Freelancer again
Charlie Boss Angels
Hi

If you get a tower when you mine and the total finding is two days of drilling. Say you get 6000ped of finding and Im been told that the tower collects 4000ped of it in a day. Okay first day no problem collecting it but the second day Im away and cant come back until the day after. What will happen will my tower be gone or is it there and I can collect the remainings?.

Just a question not that it have happend to me yet.

it is there until you collect it. though it wont grow any larger until it is emptied for that 24hrs...meaning if you got 40k..got the 1st 24hrs worth, but had to miss the 2nd 24hrs worth...3rd 24hrs would only be the 2nd 24hrs amount (~4k) not both (~8k).

Though Im not sure what (or if) the total expiration date is on a tower...as far as I remember there wasnt one listed.

Thx for that answer, One that I know got on tower and he cant collect the second day since he is on a work in another town and cant get home until day three but its there then. And yes I look at the deed yesterday and no timeout on it.

How is the trust between you two? Can you login for him?

Since I use his OF105 and extractor that should not be a problem but who knows.

Haven't mine in 9 month and after I borrowed his stuff I got 3 globals in two days.

Any way he knows where I live and we have been friends for 20 years or so. But you never know and I know that I could do it and then just log out so its him that need to know if he can trust me or not.

Has far I know towers dont expire...:rolleyes:

Could be wrong....just got one and i got the stuff has fast i could.:laugh:

No expire date on towers,
Size u get from each time u collect can vary from 3.5k to I donnu heh 5.7 or something.

Boss said:
Hi

If you get a tower when you mine and the total finding is two days of drilling. Say you get 6000ped of finding and Im been told that the tower collects 4000ped of it in a day. Okay first day no problem collecting it but the second day Im away and cant come back until the day after. What will happen will my tower be gone or is it there and I can collect the remainings?.

Just a question not that it have happend to me yet.

Just have your buddy give you the deed (Mine it out and give the loot to him when he gets back).

RG

RoadGravy said:
Just have your buddy give you the deed (Mine it out and give the loot to him when he gets back).

RG

Actually this will not work. As all experienced miners know resource deeds are not tradeable or droppable.

Kaiser said:
Actually this will not work. As all experienced miners know resource deeds are not tradeable or droppable.

Well then ...... I can see your not very experienced or else you would have better information.

RG

It is fixed now anyway so no need to start argue on who is right or not.

RoadGravy said:
Well then ...... I can see your not very experienced or else you would have better information.

RG

did you do this yourself or did you just read a vu update info from a few month back?

because in that vu minifix it was stated that because of various problems deeds would be non tradable again, and there has not been said anything about it afterwards

Pretender said:
did you do this yourself or did you just read a vu update info from a few month back?

because in that vu minifix it was stated that because of various problems deeds would be non tradable again, and there has not been said anything about it afterwards

The are still non tradeable. (doesn't mean there isn't a way)

RG

Last edited:
I think he means either drop the deed or login to friends acct. Neither are really recommended.

Back