Search results

1. B

Looking for a Soc to join

Thanxs for your reply Orion Here a few stats: I am from Spain I have 220k total skills Higher hunting profesion 53 Higher crafting profession 41 Higher Mining Profession 44 Old player that been away araund 9 years, sold many skills before left so i should been higher level natuarally Total...
  2. B

Looking for a Soc to join

Hi I am back as a freelancer, so looking to join a new Society. Let me know if you are interested in me joining your soc and tell me why should i join you. Here is a link to my profile so you have an idea of what i do and dont http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=66114 Have fun. May...
  3. B

Selling: Ap-Plates Bps or Plates

1.500 peds new price
  4. B

Down to 1.700 peds new price
  5. B

Sale Bulk Bp Lot for 1.800 peds
  6. B

Selling: Selling 6 [AP-36 Impact (L)]

180% new price
  7. B

Name Quantity Markup Bp Price BP Markup Plate TT Plate Price Plate AP-24 Cold (L) Blueprint (L) 45 900,00 % 4,05 AP-30 Acid (L) Blueprint (L) 19 1800,00 % 3,42 130,00 % 30 39,00 AP-30 Burn (L) Blueprint (L) 6 1100,00 % 0,66 130,00 % 30 39,00 AP-30 Electric (L) Blueprint (L) 21...
  8. B

Close they go to auction Have a nice day
  9. B

Neomex

Stats of damage type for at least Hunter Elite upwards are wrong in wiki. I used perseus L and acid plates and the plates weren´t decaying. I attached Stab plates and worked perfectly upwards Empress defecting most of the attacks.
  10. B

Selling: Selling 6 [AP-36 Impact (L)]

Close on auction
  11. B

Question: BPs drop rates?

i used to get 9 bps in araund 1k clicks now after Vu i am getting 2-3, is it just me being unlucky or is the norm now? i am too skilled for low level bps or is just normal?, itried weapons,vehicle and components and they all seemed very low rates
  12. B

multiple avatars..

those that control the pass control the future there is a saying what if you can modify tracker/forum historial, create characters at convinience, imagine the possiblities
  13. B

multiple avatars..

i need one for arkadia forum does anyone sell one character? if it has some past i pay more :laugh:
  14. B

Buying: Looking to buy arkadia appartment

looking for the crappiest or cheapest cheers
  15. B

Removed all my FL list

bumps and srry for those that wondered or fel bad
  16. randomm issius

randomm issius

17. randomm issius

randomm issius

18. B

Removed all my FL list

i removed all my Fl, so if you wonder nothing personal just one in hundreds move on
  19. B

Selling: Set of Firewall Mk-III L bps

Full sets of bps SB. 4 000 peds Bo 7 000 peds Once SB is placed auction will run one week, no added time, no PM will be answered all questions bids on trhead
  20. B

Ships & Services In Space

pathfinder 9 is owned by ganzo he has a service thread for rent https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?237325-For-rent-privateer&highlight= i have it rented btw atm, great service :)
  21. B

Hidden Profiles

" they can look at me using other accaunts " as i pointed if you are hidden you cant view your data or others from your pc/accaunt, but you can easyly accomodate to other pc and other accaunt to watch it from there as guess many of them do
  22. B

Hidden Profiles

hmm, you should reread what i wrote, i never said you should leave the game or invited you to " if you find it intrunsive maybe you should do something else ", that statement can be used for anything, if you find any service intrunsive is my opinion you/me any should leave it, i for example...
  23. B

Hidden Profiles

if it was so publicially available you wouldnt have to make this thread, so obviously they arent as public as you claim them to be is public as it flows the info in chat any can copy it and storage, you dont even need to acces game as can use live feeds to storage it, is public as i cant set it...
  24. B

Increasing UL item tiering speed / lowering UL item tiering cost

my question, how when will you stop cheating?, how many accaunts you run? do i call you emi /caty/gisselle/romanov?
  25. B

Hidden Profiles

i think there shouldnt be hidden rpofiles, first info is public abailable in chat, i can search for items and find them anyway, they can look at me using other accaunts but i cant to them or gives me a lot of work another option will be to make it premium if they want to be hidden charge them a...
Back