Search results

1. Granny Rowan

Updated Info re K.I.S.S services

Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services K.I.S.S. Scheduled Warp Services. ************** MS Kronan departs Arkadia Saturday to Thursday at 00:30 EU Price 10ped for any or all stops on the schedule (if 2 or more 'at request' stops wanted there may be an additional charge)...
  2. Granny Rowan

Ped flow centre broken

Posting this here to make other shop/LA owners and deed holders aware. Opened message centre this morning, all appeared normal, a few sales from last night showing. But then loaded Ped Flow Centre, and I was like..woah now what got broken ?? I have 1 entry only, the last sale. Nothing before...
  3. Granny Rowan

Such a newb I have never seen this before

Today while crafting Perseus Armour I got a skill gain... yeh sure seen those before :) But Skill gain in 'Garment construction' is a new one for me, especially when I have no such skill, and have never heard of it, is this some new unlock ? Also why garment, when surely any skill gain should...
  4. Granny Rowan

A very tired warpship owner

TIRED TIRED So damned tired of all the BS Space is safe warp services are a scam Fuses are being jacked up in price to protect warp prices. Owners are colluding with pirates to keep people scared etc etc etc Ok if space is soooo safe, if we are all lying, conniving scammers, jacking the prices...
  5. Granny Rowan

K.I.S.S. New pricing for warps

Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services K.I.S.S. Scheduled Warp Services. ************** MS Kronan departs Arkadia daily at 00:30 EU Price 10ped for any or all stops on the schedule (if 2 or more 'at request' stops wanted an additional 5ped charged)...
  6. Granny Rowan

K.I.S.S. (Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services)

Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services K.I.S.S. K.I.S.S Scheduled Warp Services. ************** MS Kronan departs Arkadia daily at 00:30 EU Price 10ped for any or all stops on the schedule http://kronan-ms.info/warp-schedule/ Subscription prices also available K.I.S.S VIP Warps...
  7. Granny Rowan

Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services (aka K.I.S.S.)

K.I.S.S Scheduled Warp Services (Kronan) MS Kronan departs Arkadia daily at 00:30 EU Price 10ped for any or all stops on the schedule http://kronan-ms.info/warp-schedule/ Subscription prices also available K.I.S.S VIP Warps. VIP warp services available on Pathfinder III Pathfinder XIV...
  8. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Q2

Changes to Shops/stalls/apartments/spaceships that could lead to greater usage and thereby improve the economy and the look of the game (who needs to see empty shop after empty shop? or a ship graveyard at Caly SS ??) Many player don't have large budgets so they are unable to keep shops well...
  9. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Q1

Many longstanding bugs that may to you seem insignificant, but just like water torture they erode our confidence in the game and our tolerance of being here hour after hour. They have to be indirectly costing MA ped and probably reducing player retention also. In particular lists and chats...
  10. Granny Rowan

Free Flights to Ark Moon

Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services http://kronan-ms.info/ Titans of Space –Normandie http://www.titans-of-space.de/ Launch of Arkadian Moon – 22 August 2018 New Mobs, New Mining Resources, places to see and explore.. and this is just the start of the fun…...
  11. Granny Rowan

What do we think is missing ?

Having both read and contributed to several threads over the last few days, (both serious and tongue in cheek), it occurs to me there seems to be 2 very different requirements for players (the grinder/skill hoarder v the adventurer) So I have set up this poll and thread to gauge interest and...
  12. Granny Rowan

What constitutes an act of piracy ?

Kronan was attacked yesterday evening as we started our scheduled warps. On exiting Arkadia SS we noticed Varyag by the spacestation and that various known names were in our nearby list. This included Albert Einstein SpecialRelativity, Don DonDraco Draco, Sebastian Bas Luxford, Samir Cursor...
  13. Granny Rowan

K.I.S.S. (Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services)

Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services K.I.S.S. K.I.S.S Scheduled Warp Services. ************** MS Kronan departs Arkadia daily at 00:30 EU Price 10ped for any or all stops on the schedule http://kronan-ms.info/warp-schedule/ Subscription prices also available K.I.S.S VIP Warps...
  14. Granny Rowan

New Scheduled Warp Service

Warps & Repair Skilling Services Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services K.I.S.S. K.I.S.S Scheduled Warp Services. ******* Our New scheduled warp service started Saturday 8th November ******* MS Kronan departs Arkadia daily at 00:30 EU Price 10ped for any or all stops on the schedule...
  15. Granny Rowan

Entropia Fleet Alliance scheduled flight Thursday 3rd July - CANCELLED

Due to unforseen circumstances beyond our control, tonight's Entropia Fleet Alliance scheduled warp flights have been cancelled :( Apologies to our customers for the short notice. We will hopefully resume normal flights tomorrow (Friday 4th @ 18:00) see efa.ms/schedule for detail (should be back...
  16. Granny Rowan

SPACE - The poor relation

I am seriously concerned that I made a poor choice when I decided to invest money in EU and purchased a Mothership. I am increasingly aware that MA see space as the poor relation... They really don't seem to know what to do with this 'waste of space' between planets. Every VU we live in hope of...
  17. Granny Rowan

Pirate Motherships - Activity

Currently we seem to have two pirate motherships active. They have warp mined and attacked other Motherships in the past 24 hours. they are: Dreadnought - Taxi Goblin Goldie Varyag - Sidney Qetesh Beautician both are working with various members of Nebula Virus Elite.
  18. Granny Rowan

Mothership improvements wish list.

I originally posted this on Entropia forum, but then it occurred it would probably get more ideas/feedback and discussion here ( no disrespect to Entropia forum - it's just a case of more readers = more responses) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  19. Granny Rowan

Not everyone is nice.. so take care

New Players please take care. The following situation was recently noted in Twin Peaks. A fairly new player who has chosen to be a trader in ores/enmatts was approached at Twin by a random player and questioned about their fap skills, how much they had depo'd in game and how much they have...
  20. Granny Rowan

Friends Lists

1. Why would I want everyone that has me on their FL, added to mine? Traders are often added to the FL of satisfied customers, so they can contact the trader again. I don't think that any trader would want the size of FL that will generate for him/her. Can we please have choices offerred when...
Back