Search results

1. Y

Help: Download Error.

Too bad Mindark won't post a solution to this, anyone coming back after a long time can't join after downloading the game. The solution is here: Step 1. Go to: http://download.entropiauniverse.com/ Step 2. Download these files and put them in your C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe\...
  2. Y

Blastmarks from Mining

Lol, I didn't know there were blast marks before We need those back, MA !
  3. Y

Welcome to Ca-lyp-sino... Your ultimate guide to profits!

Well, you're wrong in many aspects of what you said, I think. First of all and most important, you don't need to log in every day, MA will return your empty character (no skills, no items) if you don't log for one year, but not one day ! Second, there's no one TT-ing their minerals or enmatters...
  4. Y

New bug, not VU 8.8 ?

Thanks for the fast answer .. what's happening it's really strange :) It's really not that intuitive but I wasn't checking first the ped card balance before adding it. My mistake ...
  5. Y

New bug, not VU 8.8 ?

Hello, For me, the PED card balance did not get updated after relogging ! I forgot to mention it in the support case, but I guess they can test everything..
  6. Y

New bug, not VU 8.8 ?

Hello, I'm posting a new thread as I do not know if it's a VU 8.8 bug and also because of the importance of this bug. Here is my support case I submitted to Mindark: ----------------------- Hello ! Attention, there is a bug that will make anyone lose the PED forever. I did it in this order...
  7. Y

New way to scam, auctions !

This got something to do with the issue, you just stated in your previous post that I was insulting people which I did not. Then I can call you a liar. You entered this thread with just flaming in mind, that's how I see your posts, especially this one specifying I am insulting people (which YOU...
  8. Y

Scammer Alert

Haven't you heard that what you did it is illegal in most countries ? I already let MA know about it to include in the next CoC ammendment. You know that the price for that bp it is NOT that high, it should be mostly 1300 ped, I was gonna buy it for 1530. I will go list a pixie face with a bid...
  9. Y

I strongly advocate AGAINST people using traders .. but just as the last resort when they badly need to sell or buy materials. You were the one insulting calling someone a 'piece of shit' something I can't afford to do because I don't have a reputation. I don't know what you consider yourself...
  10. Y

Okay, sorry, misread. dbelinfante. I'm so srory fro biegn worgn. It may be the cause of using too little mind essence (like 9 or 18 monthly) with the small TP chip.
  11. Y

dbfeliante, I'm pretty sure about many things, I was pretty sure that inflating the market prices, and artificially inflating the auction prices (shill bidding) is a crime in most countries as someone else said. beerdrinker is in this game for .. 2 or 3 years, but I've been dealing with auctions...
  12. Y

Scammer Alert

Well, that's it, all I have been losing was some little ped that I dont care about, selling 8K Oil for 113% which is 1%-2% before what I would have get for waiting some more to sell to some traders. Same for 100 gazz ingots for 140% (maybe 145% market price). I eat the loss, i lost a lot maybe...
  13. Y

I insist to not call him a 'shitface'. Scammer is better. I remember some scam taking place in my country where foreign currency exchanging between people is forbidden. There were two people needed to scam you and looks like this auction scam. They were sitting around exchange houses which were...
  14. Y

Lol Starfinder, you really look like after few beers in your last post.
  15. Y

Well, beerdrinker, I don't care as much as you about reputation, I will prolly build it or not. You can follow me and give me bad rep, or ask friends to do it, i don't care. I don't even understand what you want to say (and why you're saying it), first time you tried to explain in some way that...
  16. Y

And I kind of know the prices of the market, I am a miner myself and a crafter, just developing in armors. I don't know why you tell me that i don't know the market prices, where did you get that from ? How do you know I need that ? If you answer, please do that when you wake up, not after few...
  17. Y

Hey beer drinker 1. I knew that I would not pay more than what I had in the account (1200 PED + ores and enmatters that i sold in the last second. I never stated, I REPEAT, I never stated that I did not know what I wanted to pay for the item. I sold the ores and enmatters in the last second...
  18. Y

Have you entirely read my post there ? Please don't reply if you don't read completely. The blueprint is now for sale by the same seller as before, it is the same bp with a QR of 21.1. Very hard to find that bp, what about the one with the same QR ? and both guys are from Poland, is there any...
  19. Y

CBB please tell me the price for a katsuichi honor bp ? will you ? don't tell me to look at the auction history, I am doing that, I was willing to pay 1000 ped extra for that bp, and already realised that they are artificially increasing the price, but to THIS extent ! would you let 1500 ped...
  20. Y

S: 3B armor platings

You, scammer...
  21. Y

I am not reporting anyone in this thread, just trying to make everyone careful about how people scam in auctions, it may save you a big deal of PEDS. You should report them and make a list because some of them are regular players, not temporary avatars. They list a high priced item, 500 ped for...
  22. Y

Scammer Alert

Scammer alert. I started bidding war yesterday on a Armor Plating Mark.3B with a QR of 21.1 sold by Marek Marciol Reaper. Starting price was low, but I was bidding around 500-700 ped, buy it now price of 3499 PED. Suddenly, one of the bidders, Mona Lisa PL started to increase the bid, adding...
  23. Y

Competition: Win 500 EFD!!!

145 400 skills
  24. Y

CND Crafting Supplies Discount Store

Good ideea TanMan, I love it, I'll be up at CND soon and start mining. I also think that lowering a lot the prices on rare metals and enmatters will help it to circulate more. As soon as some of it is used they become available in deposits. Add me up to support you and Goldtop, that's what soc...
  25. Y

Various chat windows, aliases, msgs and more

Oh, that would be just great ! I also don't want automatical emotes, heh. If I want to emote, I'll emote, you can't always see the happines on a person's face.
Back