Search results

1. dargonstar

Buying: A CHEAP AND SMALL APARTMENT ON CALYPSO

what price range are you looking for? cheap is a broad view of opinions when it comes to land, homes, and apartments.
  2. dargonstar

Question: what is the price of a full M gremlin set?

thanks mesh. long time no see btw.
  3. dargonstar

Question: what is the price of a full M gremlin set?

Hello, I'm having a hard time finding out what prices should be, and I was looking for opinions of what a full gremlin male armor set is worth.
  4. dargonstar

Planet calypso content release 2012.3

wait so this mission requires to you gain points instead of total kills? and a leader is worth 10? and you need 50k points? that means you have to kill 5k leaders.
  5. dargonstar

Screenshots from Calypso Gateway 2.0

see, i'm not the only one who thinks of the doom games when i look at these pics.
  6. dargonstar

Screenshots from Calypso Gateway 2.0

kim you sure you guys didn't just take pictures of places in doom 3?:scratch2: looks a lot like the corridors in doom3, very poor lighting,lack of human life.:wise: i keep thinking a imps going to pop out of the corner, or one of those exploding babies is gona crawl over the plastic...
  7. dargonstar

Odds of space flight getting screwed again this update? (4/31/12)

well duno, can't see patch notes but... that date doesn't exist. or my computer is bugged and doesn't display the 31s day in April.
  8. dargonstar

Emissary

um you guys are confused lol. it takes 250k points to unlock guardian emmisary status, and there by have access to the rewards. it costs 1,250,000 points to purchase the L shadow set and there are only 5 sets available. so you have to get 1 million more points after unlocking the guardian tear...
  9. dargonstar

CDF Priority Alert Update

a big bulk is mid level?:scratch2:
  10. dargonstar

Become an Emissary for Entropia Universe

hmm the way it explained it made it sound like you had to link your entropia account, but the email thing seems safer.
  11. dargonstar

ok so... how do you link your entropia account to this?:scratch2:
  12. dargonstar

can anyone tell me what i'm getting into if i start up a facebook page for this ap? ive head facebook horror stories that its gives your irl info like phone numbers, address, irl name. and people get calls from random strangers about stupid thing and random drama for no reason, or get letter or...
  13. dargonstar

MA you screwed the pooch on Beacons!

why? if they remove shared loot then add in a designated loot receiver who can then divy up the loot at the end.
  14. dargonstar

MA you screwed the pooch on Beacons!

don't know about alot of people but i usually broke even on a beacon run in the old beacons. boxes usualy had between 2-10 ped in them average was 5 ped. whats coming from the boxes on average now?
  15. dargonstar

Merry Mayhem 2011

also if i remember right didn't they npc stop giving the mission after a certain time so you couldn't just jump in. probably the same this year to.
  16. dargonstar

Merry Mayhem 2011

fin is french for the end:laugh:
  17. dargonstar

Merry Mayhem 2011

from the moment you log in to the moment you log out (at the end of the log out timer) it counts the time you have been in game. so you have 30 total hours during the event you can be logged in. if you go over your disqualified. and so you log in and the game take 5 minutes to load you have lost...
  18. dargonstar

Entropia Universe 12.4.0 Release Notes

did i read right that they said ai change. it not likly to be a glitch but on purpose. the purpose? to stop fap helpers, and to probably hinder people in mayhem who use people to dump off loot and bring them ammo and heal them.
  19. dargonstar

Entropia Universe 12.4.0 Release Notes

you can no damage a box:laugh:
  20. dargonstar

Kindly stop mailing me about account inactivity when I have been logged in - and some history!

i made a topic like this months ago. back then a member of FPC posted that he got the same emial shortly after logging out.
  21. dargonstar

How long should it take to finish a beacon mission?

just re watched your teaser. i see a platform with stairs you can go under, i see rooms that have entryways in big open corridors. give us full run speed and 10 minutes to loot with only 4-5 levels and a 5-6 man team and i can see us being able to lot everything idealy. 5 minutes... with how...
  22. dargonstar

you could introduce them first with no time limit and let us test how easy/hard it is before giving us a time limit to reach boss then a time limit to loot, also if we are slowed down like in the old beacons and you spread the boxes threw the floors again, id say 5 minutes is to short. better to...
  23. dargonstar

back then the signal location was usually far out in the wilds and half the time seemed to be in the middle of a hoard of robots or spiders. i remember waiting 2 hours because team member kept getting killed at the site or on the way to it constantly. now with vehicles i think gathering people...
  24. dargonstar

How to anoy people, short very quick guide

why? and i thought it was generally welcomed for people to jump into a wave battle at anytime to help out?:scratch2:
  25. dargonstar

Max amount of instances

i hope its more then 40. i can already see 40 people starting up the instance and then just sitting at the start doing nothing to lock everyone out of it.
Back