Emissary

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
Does anyone know or can post what the rewards are?

Also can someone please explain exactly how much or what it does on facebook?

Any info regarding this would greatly be appreciated.

Hello Dennis,

made a pic from app:

(click for big image)

Needless to say everything u get as reward, is limited and it takes IMO a sh.tload of spamming Facebook, inviting friends to get enough points for "Guardian Emissary".

U have to "love" this, "share" that and invite, invite, invite.

10 PED-Card up to max. 250 PED-Card.

Thanks for the pic, is it possible to post the actual items as well?

Thanks for the pic, is it possible to post the actual items as well?

Those are all rewards, shown on the pic, everything limited:

Isis HL12 - Isis LR53 - Shadow Armor - 250PED

Riker UL3 Mature Argonauts Claw Angel Armor 125PED

Emik S50 - Kin. Strike Chip I - Electrokin. Electric Atck. Chip VI - Elec. Atck. Chip VI Electrokin. Mindforce chip - 50 PED

Skildek P 40 RL. - Elect. Atck. Chip III - Electrokin. Corosive Atck. Chip V - Pyrokin. - 25 PED

Beta Badge - Corrosive Attack Chip III (L) Pyrokinetic Mindforce Chip Regeneration Field Chip II (L) Biotropic Mindforce Chip Synchronization Chip I (L) Telepath Mindforce Chip 10 PED

Beta Badge is just a optical badge u can show on ur facebook app, means u tested the app-beta.

So everything listed is limited? None of it is unlimited?

So everything listed is limited? None of it is unlimited?

Exactly, everything, except beta-badge and the PED.(Well PED is also "limited" as soon as u depo)
:laugh:

Thank you, if its all L, its not really worth it to me personally. Ugh.

Works lousy.

I don't seem to get any points and it's too confusing. I was expecting a whole lot better than this. :(

Last edited:
Full L shadow is still worth a pretty penny...

Full L shadow is still worth a pretty penny...

True, but for 250k points, 250 ped... So 1k points for 1 ped... Not sure if i would want to flood my FB like that. Even thats, it looks regardless if the TT is higher or lower, its a set ped amount for the item... Ugh

I was just at least expecting some UL something in this.

the apps is pretty damn annoying, lots of status updates and you dont get points it seems without posting.

Guess MA doesnt realize that social media advertizing can cut both ways

um you guys are confused lol.
it takes 250k points to unlock guardian emmisary status, and there by have access to the rewards.
it costs 1,250,000 points to purchase the L shadow set and there are only 5 sets available.
so you have to get 1 million more points after unlocking the guardian tear just to get the prize.:wise:

you would have to get 625 people to join eu threw the app to get the armor at 2k per person joining.:mad:

just thinking about it makes me think this is a waste of time. but maybe i will be able to claim something... some day....

um you guys are confused lol.
it takes 250k points to unlock guardian emmisary status, and there by have access to the rewards.
it costs 1,250,000 points to purchase the L shadow set and there are only 5 sets available.
so you have to get 1 million more points after unlocking the guardian tear just to get the prize.:wise:

you would have to get 625 people to join eu threw the app to get the armor at 2k per person joining.:mad:

just thinking about it makes me think this is a waste of time. but maybe i will be able to claim something... some day....

That makes alot more sense... But its still Limited...

the apps is pretty damn annoying, lots of status updates and you dont get points it seems without posting.

Guess MA doesnt realize that social media advertizing can cut both ways

MA have shown they understand 0 about social media. How it really works is you get turned on by something like a game, or restaurant, or song, or a video, or whatever and get revved about it and share with your friends. If enough people find something cool, or good, or of value, and they in turn share with their friends.

Spamming your friends daily with crap isn't helpful. And as you point out, counter productive.

If MA want me to share with my friends via social media, give me something to get excited about.

As an aside would love to know how much they soaked MA for this....:rolleyes::laugh:

I just hope they didnt spend their " ad money" on this, as a simple app like this only takes like 1k to pay someone to make TOPS.

Anything more was a waste.... Still waiting for real advertising... With 6 mil.... You can advertise for like 6 years going full speed.

And back on topic, its STILL limited only stuff!?!? Thats not appealing to me as im an UNlimited guy.

The problem is this game is not suited to most people. Nobody can play this game without depositing. Unless you have immense patience, and sweat and so on. Even then it will take years to get anywhere. I know for myself I've played 4.5 years without depositing a dime, but recently I have deposited a few 20 bucks here and there. Because I wanted to buy some stuff. And was bored of sweating.

EU is a huge grinding game, and the money factor will scare the "potential customers" away, what MA needs to do before ADVERTISING. Is to fix the game so it's not so damn boring to sweat for instance. And more rewarding. 90% of the ppl who come to play this game expect that's easy to make money. And a few of them deposit around 15-20 USD to get started, then they don't know what to do and burn that cash within a day. By that time most of them will probably leave and never come back. Others try the game first before depositing, and maybe find a mentor, start to sweat ect. But eventually most of them will notice how hard & time consuming it is to actually make money in this game. And give up.

If MA makes sweating more fun and more rewarding. And perhaps add a few other stuff to do that you can actually "make money" on. Then maybe newcomers "Potential future customers" will actually stick around. After the first day/week.

It's pointless to do advertising if the game already suck for newcomers. They will just tell their friends that it sucks. So their friends won't waste their time, and then their friends will tell their friends and so on. This gives EU a bad rep. And can only lead to negative results.

Back