Search results

1. Xarkon

Selling: Weapons, Armour, Tools and Assorted Storage bits

Bump............
  2. Xarkon

Selling: Weapons, Armour, Tools and Assorted Storage bits

Hello Entropians! due to long term inactivity and real world affairs, I am selling a load of Hunting gear, armour, tools and small collections of loot stacks from storage. As I am not so active anymore, you will find it easier to contact me via email: thexarkon@gmail.com +8GMT Perth, Australia...
  3. Xarkon

Selling: UL X5, Adj V1, ML-35, Camo Urban, DOA LM, SIR-40, blades and mindforce chips

Free Bump for ML-35 tier 3.7 at +8.5k, 'Party on Wayne!'
  4. Xarkon

Selling: UL X5, Adj V1, ML-35, Camo Urban, DOA LM, SIR-40, blades and mindforce chips

I am +8UTC, so it's difficult trying to find 'other side of the world' players in my online time. Hopefully we can meet up this weekend Tzepu. btw, I think I added you when everyone was doing the Daikiba 10k years ago :P
  5. Xarkon

Selling: Adjusted Ravenger V1 T4

Hi Lucyfer! Just fund rasing atm, I shouldn't be more than a week til I hit the 13k - 14k mark. Feel free to add me in game Via Register so we can chat :)) Xarkon Scylla.
  6. Xarkon

Still for sale? Interested in buying one. Could you please try adding me via in-game Register? I couldn't add you for some reason.
  7. Xarkon

Selling: Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 - Tier 5.9

Gold! I'm mulling it over too. I would cry like a B*tch once the Trade was accepted, if I could afford it. Saving hard, but I still have 10k PED to go... will be sad to see it go before I have enough coin.
  8. Xarkon

Selling: FOR THE CURIOUS: Adj ASG-3 Warthog & Large thorifoid spike club

Curious Indeed, great weapon. Have sent you a Friend request.
  9. Xarkon

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip X

Bump! Changing S/B to 2.3k and B/O to 3k
  10. Xarkon

Selling: Tier 2.3 Doa Loudmouth

Please add me via Register in game, so we can negotiate :) Good to hear you're not in a hurry; I missed out on a good UL weapon once before because someone was Rushed for PED. jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla.
  11. Xarkon

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip X

Hello :D Looted a Rare Kinetic Attack Nanochip X. Level 33 SIB, Unlimited. Un-tiered, this weapon does: 2.864 Damage Per PEC 39.45 Damage per Second (Entropedia Seems to think it does 56.8 HP, I could have done my Maths wrong?)...
  12. Kinetic Attack Nanochip X

Kinetic Attack Nanochip X

Kinetic Attack Nanochip X for Sale Contact me in game.
  13. Xarkon

COLORING/TEXTURING service by Leeloo Mountain

LeeLoo Mountain +rep Highly Professional Colourer and Texturer, she helped me with my design process too. If you're looking for a custom job and supplied materials at cheap prices, go with LeeLoo! Thanks again Miss Mountain! :yay:
  14. Xarkon

SELLING: Maddox IV Tier 5, Starkhov AS-117 Tier 2.6

Hello! I have some weapons for sale as I am not able to hunt as frequently as I would like. Starkhov AS-117 Tier 2.6 Maddox IV Tier 5.0 Both quite powerful non-SIB weapons. Damage enhanced, the Tier 5 Maddox IV is amazing - I have hunted the likes of Proteron, Osseocollum, Eviscerators and...
  15. Xarkon

Fan Art of mobs on Calypso

Wow, detail on the Feffoid Face is incredibile :P Nice Drawing :)
  16. Xarkon

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Team "VIRTUAL LEGENDS" !Register Team "Xarkon and Mavrik"
  17. Xarkon

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla
  18. Xarkon

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

"!Register <jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla>" thankyou :)
  19. Xarkon

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

Patience Padawans - Things are slowly coming back; Mentoring, Hangars, Beacons, Make-up, etc. I'd expect Pets to come back re-vamped pretty soon. (I'm sure someone has already said this) I wouldn't hold my breath for too long though, once it's released, there's always going to be something to...
  20. Xarkon

New form of harassment - Please enable us to despawn UNMANNED parked vehicles

I love how MindArk describes Jackasses as Unscruplous Characters! :D Temporary Votes on Vehicle de-Spawning could be a good idea for non-PvP areas.
  21. Xarkon

FYI: Volcano Island

I guess after tomorrow (January, Friday 13th), there should be a few new updates in the next coming weeks. MA said the 13th will be the Merry Mayhem results update and generally where theres one Update, another 3 follow. Hoping that they've had enough time since November/December to fix this :)
  22. Xarkon

Pre Score Board Merry Mayhem 2011

Gday guy and girls :) Had heaps of fun in my first Merry Mayhem. Sounds like everyone did a great job, so Congrats to all the entrants and finalists. As some have stated already, I completed a good 70-80% of Mayhem solo. Would have loved to beat the 20k Kill points mark. Ended up with 18161...
  23. Xarkon

FYI: Volcano Island

I'm still stuck on the "The volcanic Island" mission. After the vaccine mission, I repaired and headed straight to the Volcano and found the Ringhorne (45227, 63539, 117), Soldier NPCs and all. The mission hasn't ticked off yet though and when I enter the Ringhorne - no one wants to give me a...
  24. Xarkon

Metal Spies above Tukar.

Hello! I'm new to the Calypso forums been around a while though :) Just thought i'd put the word out if anyone knows what's up there in the sky West-South-West of Tukar (Calypso (83681, 75313, 471)) http://!!!!!!!!!!.us/photo/my-images/171/invasion11.jpg/ Robot Invasion Maybe? Or maybe...
  25. Xarkon

Help: Virtual legends

Hi Wolverine Queen, I am from Virtual Legends. Shaman Wizard Legend is the Founder and RAR is the current Society Leader. Feel free to apply and usually Kitty, RAR or Legend will accept any applications within the day :) We are a peaceful Soc always happy to help any newcomers with advice or...
Back