Pre Score Board Merry Mayhem 2011

Here Is a small clip from the last hour of hunting.
logged in and had about 40 mobs waiting for me.
Notice how terrible the loot is and try to imagine doing this for 30 hours with that many people.

(I couldnt, but these is how a person averages a little more than 1k points an hour) so if anyone is wondering how you get tons of points... this is how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxiBpdiuolA

Yes it was a nice setup, Thanks Dan!

cat2 - 11113 points

think I'm one of the few who'd like to see this event shortened time wise :laugh: ... for me was impossible to be online more than 17h during that period :laugh: ... prolly next year I'll go for support instead of compeating

Nice vid Clark ... and have to say loot was absolutely horrible for me too and others I know as well ... damn, a quick look at tracker makes u wonder if MA didn't capped loot during MM :scratch2:

I looked up skills for the Category 4 standings:

I wonder if the official scores will have anyone with under 300k skills in the top 15.

Well, I can say for myself, had I played 'seriously' I could have been in top 10 solo and am under 300k total skills. At least according to the points shown now, and what I knew my kill rate could have been. There are many others like me that could have done the same. I played for the loots more than anything as was the best in game at that time for myself. :)

Here is my result for the 2011 Mayhem.

mayhem-2011_score.jpg

Solo run all the way :)

Hey there!

I got 16700 in cat 2 with only using herman ark-30 + beast in the first half, and then +dante in the second half.
RJ Rob helped me (who doesn't play anymore), by selling the loot and fapping. :)
The loot was good, it got me teh almighty 90%.
Since then I'm hunting and I realised I like it very much. :p

My solo damaging/fapping effort in Cat 2 netted me 19.3k points. Only help was someone buying ammo/repairing amps and looting mobs for me... (Everyone else herding the mobs on my radar and leaving me with <10 mobs was clearly against me... )

Guess I shouldn't of screwed around for the first few hours and actually found the mob spawns before MM started.. :)

updated score

i wanted to update my score to the correct score since somebody scored really close to me.
when i originally posted my score I didn't quite know what the exact score was so just gave a score of 19.5k this is actually 19337 points, if we could please update that accordingly.

thanks,

torhunter

points CAT I Shinkiba : 8931

Was fun same time completed my Iron 10 K mission :)

7xx points in Cat 2. Played some 3 hrs when realized that it is not a solo event. Had 49.8 lvl BLP sniper so specially hoped to go for event in max possible skill lvl. But got dissapointed because of teams in 5 or more players hunting together. So I left and continued my atrox 10k mission, loot was a lot better.
Really sad, that there are no serious events for solo players. I know its techically possible to make them...
As I was reading in forum that solo would be a bigest gun with most dps wins, now it's biggest team with bigest dps wins.
So i decided to get the damn CS skill unlocked and quit this game. Without chipping out, because this not make any sense, my skills 2 yrs ago at lvl 40 were same in price than my current sub 50. MA fucked up with those skill rewards.

No whining :D Congrats to all Mayhem winners, from camp of losers. (aiming to 25th place would be even more stupid gambling).

GL all
Martins Skarbais Plavnieks

I'm trying to tell you that I don't agree with it either,
Thats why i sent in a support case...

But why would I compete and hunt solo or with just a fapper when I know top 5 places are people doing trains and huge teams.

(i know buffalo team did not train, but they did not have to as they were hunting on LA with 10% tax oddly enough ;)

We may have paid more in taxes, but we didn't have to deal with getting mob trained or pk'd AT ALL. (Well, we watched Team Woot get murdered by a pack of Neconu and had to clean up that mess once or twice...but thats all)

And the spawn was nice and thick. Woot was pretty much the only others out there.

:p

My Cat 2 total...

For cat 2 feffoids, I had 20,522 points. Should have been around 29.75 hours (I hope my math was right and I didn't go over.) Lost a few 100 ped maybe 1000, I didn't keep that close tab because I didn't want to waste any minutes not shooting. I did about 40% solo and 60% with the help of my kind soc mate Don Chelms. He geared down to do about 20-30% of the damage. (On ET the group we used was "Don&Sun Fef Slaughter") I used about 14-15 apis's with good tier rates, fully enhanced, with a Beast. Averaged over 4 points per kill, and did it all west of aegis mound except for one quick trip south of Ithaca to the event spawn there. It was a boring 30 hours of non-stop killing, one after the other...the spawn by aegis afforded basically constant mobs in range. the only stops were chip back to storage to repair and unload. Never had more than 2-3 on me at once and we weren't gang pulling like some I saw out there. One group we saw a lot would send a sniper out who pulled all the 5 point mobs from right in front of me on numerous occasions. Doing this to green dots on you radar from 100 yards away while up on a bluff so you can pull them back to your group is kind of a dick-move if you ask me, but that was the worst I saw.

Last edited:
Now that it's over and I'm finally getting caught up on sleep, I can say that it was the most fun I've had in a long, long time. Best of luck to all competitors!

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
attachment.php

With special thanks to Seri, Grymn, Alexa, Graff, Nero, Crazy, Will, X, Pepe, Jetsina, SpinalTapper, Vince and EK.

I've to say it's taking long to become 13th of january lol

Gday guy and girls :)
Had heaps of fun in my first Merry Mayhem. Sounds like everyone did a great job, so Congrats to all the entrants and finalists.

As some have stated already, I completed a good 70-80% of Mayhem solo. Would have loved to beat the 20k Kill points mark.
Ended up with 18161 Kill points in total.

Gday guy and girls :)
Had heaps of fun in my first Merry Mayhem. Sounds like everyone did a great job, so Congrats to all the entrants and finalists.

As some have stated already, I completed a good 70-80% of Mayhem solo. Would have loved to beat the 20k Kill points mark.
Ended up with 18161 Kill points in total.

I'm GUESSING category ONE...

~Danimal

Darn :d

Now that it's over and I'm finally getting caught up on sleep, I can say that it was the most fun I've had in a long, long time. Best of luck to all competitors!

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
attachment.php

With special thanks to Seri, Grymn, Alexa, Graff, Nero, Crazy, Will, X, Pepe, Jetsina, SpinalTapper, Vince and EK.

SO CLOSE :D

i got 27511 :S :)

wasnt able to put up screen.. but have it on desktop :D

Hi, First Post!

I had a great time with the event, even though it became very very very tedious. I cycled 2k ped down to almost nothing (barely made it all 29 hrs), but increased from lvl 16 to 20 in all 4 shooting skills. I killed over 7k daikabas and hit 3 globals on guardians. Many thanks to my sister La-La for playing the "finish-fetch" game for 25 hours!

Cat I: 17,777 Time: 29.5 Hrs

9i5tb1cg5

http://postimage.org/image/9i5tb1cg5/

I find it crazy lucky (or im really unlucky) that you globaled lol. i killed over 16k and didnt hit 1 loot over 30 peds during event, but i did global on provider day before event when i was scouting area E of PA - i cycled around 2.5-3k peds and went from rank 19.9->24.75 in blp, with laser not far behind. nice work on points given skill rank though ^^

7xx points in Cat 2. Played some 3 hrs when realized that it is not a solo event. Had 49.8 lvl BLP sniper so specially hoped to go for event in max possible skill lvl. But got dissapointed because of teams in 5 or more players hunting together. So I left and continued my atrox 10k mission, loot was a lot better.
Really sad, that there are no serious events for solo players. I know its techically possible to make them...
As I was reading in forum that solo would be a bigest gun with most dps wins, now it's biggest team with bigest dps wins.
So i decided to get the damn CS skill unlocked and quit this game. Without chipping out, because this not make any sense, my skills 2 yrs ago at lvl 40 were same in price than my current sub 50. MA fucked up with those skill rewards.

No whining :D Congrats to all Mayhem winners, from camp of losers. (aiming to 25th place would be even more stupid gambling).

GL all
Martins Skarbais Plavnieks

yea if MA wasn't headed by money hungry SOBS they'd make you be DQ'ed if you joined a team during the event or if a mob is shot for more then 10% of its max hp by other people that it doesn't reward anyone with kill points (if it were a solo event). Being someone who soloed 99% of the cat1 (besides someone bringing me a few guns, thx Hanta) i can only hope they make a solo category in next years event.

yea if MA wasn't headed by money hungry SOBS they'd make you be DQ'ed if you joined a team during the event or if a mob is shot for more then 10% of its max hp by other people that it doesn't reward anyone with kill points (if it were a solo event). Being someone who soloed 99% of the cat1 (besides someone bringing me a few guns, thx Hanta) i can only hope they make a solo category in next years event.

It is not a good idea to be a solo game. It is the worst idea possible. The game is more interesting and attractive in team. It is not as boring unless you are alone. After all, in this way have a real chance and those without throwing money at stake. I hope MA will not change the principle on which it made ​​the competition so far, and remain a competition as a team game. It's much more fun and involving so many players.

Last edited:
hope you guys got your top 15 special diplomas

"Additionally, each participant finishing in the top 15 in one of the four categories will receive a special Merry Mayhem Diploma."

Clearly a team event is more profitable for MA than a solo one, agreed. I don't understand why people complain about the team aspect of it, it seems a bit like trying to take on a basketball team solo, then getting upset that your loosing because the other side has a full team, we all know the winners are teams, so simply doesnt make sense to compete for the win solo, unless you're an absolute beast :D

merry mathem

hey i make 17500 + feffoids :? why im not registered:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I find it crazy lucky (or im really unlucky) that you globaled lol. i killed over 16k and didnt hit 1 loot over 30 peds during event, but i did global on provider day before event when i was scouting area E of PA - i cycled around 2.5-3k peds and went from rank 19.9->24.75 in blp, with laser not far behind. nice work on points given skill rank though ^^

Thanks Furee, I'm going to have to guess you just got unluckier than I? While I did hit the three globals, overall my ped was just as gone as yours... I bet I had a LOT more yellow than you...

See you guys if I ever find a job in the real world that can pay my bills again! Ped=dead. ^^

Back