Search results

1. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: Aquired

Aquired
  2. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: Aquired

Hi In the market for a FL est set. mid tt if possible or full with reasonable markup. Regards Tees
  3. TeesMaarKhan

Price Check Tier 10 ArcSpark & T10 Rainbow sword

Hi Im in the market for one of the 2 as mentioned in the title, Your opinions on price based on what they are / should be worth now not pre twen would be greatly appreciated. Genesis Rainbow Sword Arc Spark Regards Tees
  4. TeesMaarKhan

Question: Genesis arcspark

Hello all Does anyone still use this weapon as a main, and how do their returns fair? Regards Tees
  5. TeesMaarKhan

Mindarks Donations

Hi Regarding this https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2022/03/10/index.xmll Can MA please make the player base aware of the Donations it is making of the amounts and dates, as a player base who is pumping money in this company we do have a right to know where our money is being...
  6. TeesMaarKhan

how to make poll

How to make a poll with a simple yes or no response? regards
  7. TeesMaarKhan

New Mod merc group on discord

Good morning A new group has been formed on discord for mod merc owners to discuss their data, setups returns and any other issues they maybe facing if any, to discuss with other owners. That goes for MM, MM twen owners aswell as similar stat handguns Do reach out to myself or Akira AkiranBlade...
  8. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: Justifier MK5 T7

Hello One would like to sell a Justifier mk5 T7 as mentioned above. Beautiful little number at T7, i am able to comfortably hunt up to provider Prots, Rex chasers, spina worker stalkers, Hell i even killed a few dasp young with it solo and with a fapper aswell as a few mulmum looter elites...
  9. TeesMaarKhan

Info: ttd shrap and no peds received

Hi As above have sent in a support case, lets see what becomes of it but anyone else had this issue? I'm trying very hard to make sure its not something i miscalculated but numbers are showing it missing. the whole purpose was i sold it to bring balance back up as it wasn't needed and balance...
  10. TeesMaarKhan

who to pay to get account visible again?

all sorted now, did the $1 donation to get 10k credits to unlock again. Regards Tees
  11. TeesMaarKhan

Question: is entropia website down?

Update Couldn’t access it on home internet but worked on phone network. Odd but hey what ever works. Regards Tees
  12. TeesMaarKhan

A Test Server

Just an idea, wouldn't it be nice if MA had a test server in which to test gear in and how it would perform which goes as follows you would log in there would be separate tabs for weapons of various types ( all that exists in game) a tab for attachments and enhancers a tab for faps and MF...
  13. TeesMaarKhan

entropia pocket change to new phone

hello guys just a quickie, is there a way to change entropia pocket 2 fact auth from old phone to new phone without having it removed and then re added to new phone by maybe opening app on new phone and scanning bar code from app on old phone and it transfers...aka something along those lines...
  14. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: rings, M83 tier 9.8, F titan set perfect for Easter mayhem

HI guys no not quitting.... summer 2020 & xmas 22 = SOLD m83 tier 9.8 = SOLD Titan 6 piece F set stats = SOLD cold 30 electric 30 impact 60 stab 60 increased evade 15% decresed crit dmg 20% ( Arms, chest, gloves, thighs, shins, feet ) gloves tier1 chest tier 2.99 and rest tier 2 will not...
  15. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: Titan F arms and helmet

Hi guys as above if anyone has arms or helmet please come forward. Kind Regards Tees
  16. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: SOLD Christmas 2022 sell or trade for imp resto

Hi guys as above Christmas 2022 19k ped Regards Tees
  17. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: Sold

Sold
  18. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: Low Tt earth shock trooper fl

As above buying low Tt earth shock trooper fl regards Tees
  19. TeesMaarKhan

Question: Question regarding Twen

Hi guys are twen items tied to specific mobs or any mob can drop any item? If this is not revealing internal info Maybe some MA rep can chime in please @Ludvig|MindArk aka twen impk2 will only drop from a mob that drops impk2's M83 twen will only drop from a mobs that drop M83's and so on...
  20. TeesMaarKhan

Price Check M83 tier 9

hello guys need a price check on the above please, what would be a fair price. Warm Regards Tees
  21. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: .

22. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: DPP and 900+ CRIT reign combo, M83 Tier 9 + Easter 2021 & xmas 2021 rings

hello I have the following for sale M83 Tier 9.68 +45k Easter 2021 and x-mas 2021 combo. 28k the Ring combo will take your dpp to a whole new level, and regarding the crits many of you have seen my streams... they reign down @ 900+ with the above setup stack these with 10mg accu hyper and...
  23. TeesMaarKhan

Question: is this deposit method a normal process.

Hi Guys so I was about to do a big depo and wanted to see what exchange rate i would get aka the amount in peds. i open the depo portal in game I select card put in amount enter security code and press next, on the next screen its showing me what I will get based on the exchange rate, as I am...
  24. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: Jungle stalker tier 9+ or ml35 adj tier 8+

Hi as above if anyone has one please come forward, pm or add me in game. Warm Regards Tees
  25. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: Tegretov tr6 mod or perf or junglestalker

As above would like to purchase a perf preferably if not then mod or a junglestalkerTier 8 onwards. Also a price check same time pls. warm regards Tees
Back