how to make poll

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
How to make a poll with a simple yes or no response?

regards

When you post a new thread, select "Poll" instead of "Discussion" at the top (just below where you add the thread title). It will allow you to make a poll below the text window then.

When you post a new thread, select "Poll" instead of "Discussion" at the top (just below where you add the thread title). It will allow you to make a poll below the text window then.
thank you, the part i am working out is, i want to create a simple poll with a yes or no option, which i cant work out, im assuming you put yes no in possible responses and what goes in poll choices?

thank you, the part i am working out is, i want to create a simple poll with a yes or no option, which i cant work out, im assuming you put yes no in possible responses and what goes in poll choices?

Just enter "Yes" and "No" as options under "Possible responses" (the ability to add more responses comes as you add more responses):

index.php

I'm confused about what exactly your confused about.

In the Question you type your question. Then in possible response type, "yes". This will allow you to enter another possible response in which you type, "no". Thereby you have your yes no choices in the poll.

What exactly do you mean by poll choices? seems to me to be different wording for possible responses.

In the Question you type your question. Then in possible response type, "yes". This will allow you to enter another possible response in which you type, "no". Thereby you have your yes no choices in the poll.

What exactly do you mean by poll choices? seems to me to be different wording for possible responses.
i type yes but it doesn't give me another box for next response, that's where i was confused whether all of the Reponses go in one box in a certain format or so?

:laugh::popcorn:
Nik elas stop being an idiot, there's clearly an issue where im not getting the boxes to appear to put responses, i understand this is not rocket science but not having created a poll before and not knowing what boxes should be showing you cant really blame me can you?

All done, it wasn't showing the next box after removing response it eventually worked.

Thank you George

As soon as you type yes in first response the second response should become available. If that isn't happening then try a different browser. Perhaps restart pc. The turn off and on works on most issues.

Back