Search results

1. R

Shadow's trading service

Back Hello everyone. I'm on today, and ready to trade. The link to my page is dead seen i'm no longer part of the soc but i'll find a host and put my rates online soon enough, till then, you can trade me and ask for quotes, and i'll give you the rates on everything so you can confirm. Happy...
  2. R

Shadow's trading service

Hello everyone! Posting as an update, to inform everyone that i'm back to trading. Only small ammounts for now as most of my wallet was withdrawn, but i'll be on regularly and often. Kind regards, Shadoww
  3. R

Shadow's trading service

Thank you very much for the kind word mate! I'll keep working towards providing the best service i can
  4. R

Shadow's trading service

Glad to have been helpfull :)
  5. R

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

voted and spread rep!
  6. R

Shadow's trading service

Much apreciated for the support! As for the atacks, i'll just keep doing my best and showing people the attacks are without reason:) Much obliged once again. Best regards, Shadow
  7. R

Shadow's trading service

Comission selling service Presenting now, as part of my trading service, my comission based selling service. COMISSION SELLING: if you have an item you want to dispose of at a given MU, lower than average, but don't want the hastle of sitting and trading, you can pass it on to me and define...
  8. R

Shadow's trading service

Much obliged to both of you on the kind word:) I'll keep doing my best in order to mantain those thoughts towards me!
  9. R

Buying: Buying omegaton A101 amp!

Looking for an omegaton A101 at a reasonable price! Anyone that has one for sale can pm me here, on Xfire or ingame:)
  10. R

Shadow's trading service

Ty on the kind word Cale:) Vastly apreciated
  11. R

Shadow's trading service

No, i do not recall saying anything that would begin to show any sort of judgment from me to you. Also, i'm not here asking for anyones items. I do stand all day shouting at twin peaks. All i'm doing here is publicly advertiseing my service to the whole forum, and giving my contacts outside the...
  12. R

Shadow's trading service

Hum.. I did not know that. ty on the info. they did make the accounts on purpouse here to give me a thumbs up though they are older in game. Apreciated for the tip. Do you not understand my service or do you not understand the concept of trading? Unless he really doesn't understand, yes, i...
  13. R

Shadow's trading service

They're all very different players, if you care to meet with me at twin peaks i might introduce them to you:) also, i'd apreciate if you'd abstain from trolling my thread;) Apreciated. Best regards, Shadow
  14. R

Shadow's trading service

Bump. Also offering crafters a regular supply service under auction MU. pm me here or in game for more info, and possible arrangement. Hope to hear from all of you soon :yay:
  15. R

KlowN's KosmeticS

bump for a great service from a great guy. enjoy ppl
  16. R

Shadow's trading service

Faping and taxi service Apologies for the double post but i think it's unnecessary to make another thread to advertise my other 2 services. I do low lvl fapping for decay only, with markup (currently at the lvl of the vivo t10). If youhave your own fap and lend me for the run i won't charge...
  17. R

Shadow's trading service

Hello mates. I'm Deadly Shadow Walker, commonly known as Shadow. I play this game since 2006, had a large break though so only returned seriously this year. I'm a trader, ammong other occupations. I buy a whole variety of articles. I sell a whole other bunch as well and i can arrange supplying...
Back