Shadow's trading service

Rieper

Young
Society
Laudanum
Deadly Shadow Walker
Hello mates.

I'm Deadly Shadow Walker, commonly known as Shadow.
I play this game since 2006, had a large break though so only returned seriously this year.

I'm a trader, ammong other occupations. I buy a whole variety of articles. I sell a whole other bunch as well and i can arrange supplying contracts if you're a crafter in the look for specific ores/enmats at lower prices.

I can always be found at twin peaks when trading.
I am also contactable by XFire, nickname: therieper, and on TS3 on laudanumonline.com server so if you have any quick questions feel free to stop by.

All my regular purchases and sales can be found at laudanum soc forums (registry not necessary for viewing purposes:
http://www.laudanumonline.com/drupal/content/shadow-trading

I try to fix my purchase rates at arround order value or order -1% (depending on the spacing between order and lowest BO), making sure that my clients always profit, sparing them the 2% fee of auction to fill the order.

NOTE: the rates are only update when i log in for my daily session so if by chance you're checking the rates at a time where i'm offline they may be higher or lower than the actual offer.

I do buy more than what's listed there, on ocasion, so if you have any weapons, armor, vehicles, or other things that you want to sell you can pm me for info on interest and rate of purchase.

If you craft and you want someone to sell your goods i'm also for hire at a small fee per sale.
Other types of deals are also arrangeable so just contact me for further info.

Hope to hear from you guys soon! ;)

Best regards,

Shadow

Last edited:
Faping and taxi service

Apologies for the double post but i think it's unnecessary to make another thread to advertise my other 2 services.

I do low lvl fapping for decay only, with markup (currently at the lvl of the vivo t10).
If youhave your own fap and lend me for the run i won't charge anything, and will give it back by the end of said run.

I do inner planet and inter planetary taxi service, on a fully armed quad.

Inner planet - 0.2 ped / min of flight

Inter planetary taxi, with gunning priveliges for those who want to protect their cargo, or without, for those who just want to fly (the prices are set as "with gunning priveliges"/"without gunning priveliges"):
* CP/Foma 20/18ped
* Arkadia/RT - 30/27 ped
* NI - 40/35 ped;

Best regards,

Shadow

Bump for an excellent beginner service that travels planet to planet in order to get the job done!

Bump.

Also offering crafters a regular supply service under auction MU. pm me here or in game for more info, and possible arrangement.

Hope to hear from all of you soon :yay:

very fair trader, very effective taxi service.

I have been trading and using shadow's services for some time now.
He has not only been more then fair, but has given me great deals on taxi services and others.
+1 to him for his great bussiness!!

always a pleasure to see his posts ^^

-Blood Ocean

Shadow made me PED

Shadow is the sh*t, He set everything up quick and for a decent price, he's helped me out alot, he'll do the same for you. If you like ped you'll like shadow

More shadow-accounts to say how you are great ? :D

They're all very different players, if you care to meet with me at twin peaks i might introduce them to you:) also, i'd apreciate if you'd abstain from trolling my thread;)

Apreciated.

Best regards,

Shadow

They're all very different players, if you care to meet with me at twin peaks i might introduce them to you:) also, i'd apreciate if you'd abstain from trolling my thread;)

Apreciated.

Best regards,

Shadow

You don't know much about this forum yet right?

Two new accounts making their first post saying how you are great trader are just not looking good :)

So it is not trolling but common sense on this forum :D

i dont understand how will you be trading?
i mean how?
can you explain?

Two new accounts making their first post saying how you are great trader are just not looking good :)

Hum.. I did not know that. ty on the info. they did make the accounts on purpouse here to give me a thumbs up though they are older in game.
Apreciated for the tip.

i dont understand how will you be trading?
i mean how?
can you explain?

Do you not understand my service or do you not understand the concept of trading?

I would say that this is trolling , not what i posted :D

Reading his post before posting might help?

i.e.

http://www.laudanumonline.com/drupal/content/shadow-trading

Unless he really doesn't understand, yes, i agree XD

no i dont understand your concept here
why dont you just stand at twin peaks and shouting like everbody else does why do you advertice here on the forum.
okay i have a pair of shadow armguards tier 2,4 can you sell them for me, I just give them to you and when they are sold you give me my money?
Do you think im stupid or what?

why dont you just stand at twin peaks and shouting like everbody else does why do you advertice here on the forum.
okay i have a pair of shadow armguards tier 2,4 can you sell them for me, I just give them to you and when they are sold you give me my money?

I dont think he's asking for your items. I havnt seen anything in his conduct that would illustrate this. However if you want to sell them I'm sure he will advertise them for you, for a commission on his time. Then of course if he finds a buyer you get to sell your item and pay him his finders fee.

A website where people can go to see all of his rates and items he has currently available through himself or through affiliates he contracts with is a useful tool.

No, i do not recall saying anything that would begin to show any sort of judgment from me to you.
Also, i'm not here asking for anyones items. I do stand all day shouting at twin peaks.
All i'm doing here is publicly advertiseing my service to the whole forum, and giving my contacts outside the game as well as my page with my purchase and sale list as well as my rates.

I dont think he's asking for your items. I havnt seen anything in his conduct that would illustrate this. However if you want to sell them I'm sure he will advertise them for you, for a commission on his time. Then of course if he finds a buyer you get to sell your item and pay him his finders fee.

A website where people can go to see all of his rates and items he has currently available through himself or through affiliates he contracts with is a useful tool.

I wouldn't have put it better myself. Cheers mate

just wanted to say i'm pretty impressed with shadows efforts and honesty

i have put him to the test a few times and he's always come through better looking on the other end of the event.

i especially like the fact that i can go to a person and dump what i normally dump into the TT, but i get a profit mark up if i sell to him instead

ask him about investment agreements,, their rather pleasant

just wanted to say i'm pretty impressed with shadows efforts and honesty

i have put him to the test a few times and he's always come through better looking on the other end of the event.

i especially like the fact that i can go to a person and dump what i normally dump into the TT, but i get a profit mark up if i sell to him instead

ask him about investment agreements,, their rather pleasant

Ty on the kind word Cale:) Vastly apreciated

Hey wanted to thank you for the space travel i had a good time and all my items were safe ill know who to go to now when i do my travels :) been hearing great things about your trading as well seems your one of the few who dont cheap people of MUs so next time i get a chance too i wouldnt mind meeting up with ya to sell some stuff i know we have mixed times and all but i heard your on alot of the time which should help

THANK YOU! :)

Posting to say how great Shadows trading is, his website with his pricing is awsome, its saved me from selling to other traders who have tried to rip me off, Shadow is awsome ;)

and yes before some flamer jumps in, yes this is my first post in these forums, but I have been in EU for a while and I think its only right to try and support people like Shadow who offer a service and offer it in such an open and transparent way with his website, you know exactly what your getting.

Hey wanted to thank you for the space travel i had a good time and all my items were safe ill know who to go to now when i do my travels :) been hearing great things about your trading as well seems your one of the few who dont cheap people of MUs so next time i get a chance too i wouldnt mind meeting up with ya to sell some stuff i know we have mixed times and all but i heard your on alot of the time which should help

THANK YOU! :)

Posting to say how great Shadows trading is, his website with his pricing is awsome, its saved me from selling to other traders who have tried to rip me off, Shadow is awsome ;)

and yes before some flamer jumps in, yes this is my first post in these forums, but I have been in EU for a while and I think its only right to try and support people like Shadow who offer a service and offer it in such an open and transparent way with his website, you know exactly what your getting.

Much obliged to both of you on the kind word:)

I'll keep doing my best in order to mantain those thoughts towards me!

Comission selling service

Presenting now, as part of my trading service, my comission based selling service.

COMISSION SELLING: if you have an item you want to dispose of at a given MU, lower than average, but don't want the hastle of sitting and trading, you can pass it on to me and define the MU you want me to sell it at. if i can sell above given MU, the difference is mine to take. Payment is made when the sale is concluded. If the MU you ask is the same as the average, or very close to it i'll take 4% of the MU for myself.

For further info i'm alwayas avaliable at my Xfire, ingame here or on the Laudanum society forums!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Shadow

This seems totaly ok service idk why are ppl so uptight and attacking without apparent reason...

As of fakeaccounts -> Ive seen much worse cases of bullshit (such as only Skippie can produce) which were very well welcomed by numerous participants...

Headsup Shadow

Regards

I.

This seems totaly ok service idk why are ppl so uptight and attacking without apparent reason...

As of fakeaccounts -> Ive seen much worse cases of bullshit (such as only Skippie can produce) which were very well welcomed by numerous participants...

Headsup Shadow

Regards

I.

Much apreciated for the support!
As for the atacks, i'll just keep doing my best and showing people the attacks are without reason:)

Much obliged once again.

Best regards,

Shadow

Much apreciated for the support!
As for the atacks, i'll just keep doing my best and showing people the attacks are without reason:)

Much obliged once again.

Best regards,

Shadow

Its really nothing to be concerned about. If people think the accounts are fake they can bring them up to the attention of a moderator. If theyre from your IP they're recognizable enough. Of course thats not proof that theyre fake, but it is pretty conclusive that theyre made by someone close to you.

Just so there's no misunderstandings, I've investigated this issue for possible dupe-accounts.

The three accounts is question are:
  • Rieper (The seller)
  • Blood Ocean & Dopin (2 seemingly new customers)

None of these accounts have tripped the dupe account scanner for the forum, however, that's not too hard to avoid w/ a little thought. So I performed a geolocation search on the IPs of all 3.

Not only are they not close, they're all in 3 different countries. (2 on totally different continents)

It's not impossible someone could forge IP addresses just to make temp accounts to increase cred, however, it borders on highly unlikely.

Conclusion: These two customer testimonials seem legit based on the info I have. (Which is not an endorsement nor condemnation of this service.)

PW3CKA, (and everyone else) in the future, if you sense shenanigans w/ dupe accounts, please report them to the mods, and we'll be happy to investigate. :)

Good rates, Fast service, Honest,

Always had good service from this dude, Doesn't try and rip off like other traders, has competitive rates and is often online.

+1 rep to you dude!

I recommend him to sell your wares! :p

Shadow has sold many many many (did i say many?) quads for me to the point i trusted him with the quads and he paid me later once sold, the guys solid and a nice bloke to boot, hopefully i need a good salesmen again one day soon.

gl Shadow and i appreciated the help.

Hey guys, ive seen my name mentioned a few times. just letting you know it took me 15 minutes to find shadows thread and to make an account. im lazy. i did it because shadow was worth the small effort( not that hes not worth a big effort, but effort is effort and i dont waste time for people who waste mine). hes upfront and honest about his services, i have asked him to fill very difficult orders for me, in a short span of time. he has come through more time than i would expect. he s your best option for getting materials and items at a decent price and in a time efficient manner, time is money gentlemen, and shadow doesnt waste time.

Back