Search results

1. F

Question: can we buy some pass for the cave/pyromancer/bridge ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?244698-guide-to-bridge-deep-in-the-instance&p=3127018#post3127018 Or better yet; just repost: guide to bridge deep in the instance. hej her is the step guide to the brick stone bridge deep in the new dungeon the instance read it...
  2. F

Thorifoid settlement

The ruins were created by the ancient alien race known by us Calypsians as the Mind Reavers. They were the original inhabitants of Calypso that lived on the planet before humans discovered it. They created the ruins at the Fort Troy volcano that the CDF decievingly say is just a Thorifoid...
  3. F

Potential Issue with MindArk’s treatment of Hangar owners

Even free players are not immune to this treatment by MA. I know that my own issues are far smaller than anyone who's actually deposited into the game and invested in items, but even on a small scale MA's actions have caused me to lose faith in the game as well. I can't trust anything that I do...
  4. F

Pissing off players

I don't have any money ingame or out of game, but if you ever get this going then I'd be more than happy to help with creative design, particularly in story-telling, as I love artistical things and really enjoy story-telling. I know that I could write better story-lines just randomly sitting...
  5. F

Port Atlantis Overcrowded!

Are you sure that MA provides the planet and hosting for free, and all the PP has to do is bring in a design team with an advertising budget? Cause, if that's the case, then I may as well be a PP. Considering that it seems optional to actually do any advertising since I barely see any...
  6. F

MA did intend for the universe of EU to be filled with people as that is what their overall goal has been from the start: "To create a fully functioning and realistic virtual "UNIVERSE"." If this wasn't MA's intent, then they would not have allowed for the creation of more planets under various...
  7. F

Yes, I do, 1. :silly2: But, according to the instructions, it doesn't so much matter to a CLD holder if an avatar is on Calypso, just so long as that avatar was born on Calypso. CLD hodlers get revenue from the actions of all avatars born on Calypso no-matter where they are in the universe. So...
  8. F

I got an idea. How about Arkadia, Cyrene, or Rocktropia? Maybe not NI, since even its development team left the planet. But, if Calypso is having population overload problems, then how about we use all that massive land area in the universe and spread out the player population like MA "intended"...
  9. F

Feffox Mayhem Feedback!

You really are a troll aren't you? You know, trolls aren't good for the overall growth and development of a society. Their words have no weight as they don't come from a source of any real meaning. Believe and act as you will; you will be ignored though.
  10. F

What was your MAIN reason to buy CLD?

My main reason to buy my CLD was to give myself a reason to continue playing the game by "connecting" myself to the game through a "CLD Share" and making myself "part" of Calypso. Otherwise, I would probably barely play the game anymore. I was also really excited about the possibility of owning...
  11. F

Feffox Mayhem Feedback!

Hehe, mine is a dick comment? No good sir, mine was a true and real comment that many feel in EU and furthermore it was full of constructive criticism, not mean words. MA is the one who asked for feedback, I simply gave them mine and kindly asked that they consider it. My comments were not pushy...
  12. F

Feffox Mayhem Feedback!

The only feedback that I would like to give for this event, and I truly hope that MA takes this to heart, is that I'd very much appreciate it if MA would stop lying and also if they would stop making events only for the rich. MA said that this event would be one that every player of every skill...
  13. F

A loss of creativity?

Probably the same place mine did. Away from a game that progressively gets more boring the longer you play it. :silly2: EU is a very good idea, but there just isn't much in the game to really "hold" you anymore. As time has gone by, it's become less fun. Seems like MA has pulled focus away...
  14. F

To the moon and beyond

Whatever you do, just don't let MA be in charge of any story-line missions of any kind! That would be my greatest advice to you in making this moon the best it can be. Get creative and make something good. Don't just rely on half-baked story-lines or building/terrain designs like MA does. Make...
  15. F

CLD ROI change?

22 pecs spawned every 4 minutes? That's more than it was before. It was roughly 1PED spawned per hour before. At 22 pecs every 4 minutes that's 3.30PED per hour. I should get over there and get me some oil! :D
  16. F

CLD ROI change?

Oz, isn't it quite obvious? Now, the events going on at the moment are nowhere near the event levels of Merry Mayhem or anything "big" like that. The story-line for these current events is terrible at best after-all so the only incentive to participate is the possibility of getting special...
  17. F

FYI: Hoverboards decay with use!

Thanks for info. I won't be using my broom and it's just stuck in my appartment collecting dust. Good to know how the decay works though; at least until MA changes it again. :(
  18. F

Question: land area questions?

First you will need roughly 100k-200kPED to buy a Land Area. That's 10k-20kUSD. ;) Then you need to take a look at the land, see what it has, decide what it needs, figure out how you should set it up, and decide if you have enough PEDs to do so. (Should have done this before you bought the LA...
  19. F

FYI: Hoverboards decay with use!

Storing them?! What do you mean by decay with storing?!
  20. F

New Planet Partner?

If brooms were a test for what flying carpets will be like. Then, does that mean that the flying carpets will be rendered useless as well? :( Oh well, I just hope that the camels are UL. :D
  21. F

Im new...I got some Questions ?

It's not too hard to get used to. Just play for a week or so. :) Yes you can play this game for free. While some may say it is a myth, I know this to be true because I am a 2 year old Freeplaying Proffesional sweater. :laugh: As for the restrictions, that all depends upon what you mean. In...
  22. F

Players standing in line at oil field

I never said that new players havn't tried to get oil from the high leveled oil rig. I said that we discourage them to do so because it is so extremely difficult. :silly2: Especially when I was a new player trying to get the oil. When we died we'd revive at either the north or south outpost and...
  23. F

Yes, there is a new oil rig zone called the "Orthos Oil Fields" North of Camp Icarus. It is considered a Newbie Oil Rig for two reasons. 1) It is very close to where the new people start out and easily accessible by them. 2) It drops significantly less oil per drop than the High Level "Old Oil...
  24. F

This all depends upon who you ask. I'm afraid that killing people in space and killing people on the ground are more or less the same. You will be a pirate either way :silly2: Only depends upon who will and won't see you as one. The only difference is that you don't have a choice to travel...
  25. F

Wow, really? :laugh: Okay, Okay, let's see here. 1) It's not an exploit or abuse because MA specifically puts the oil there to be looted and they accept the fact that no-matter how it disappears or what is happening while it disappears it will eventually disappear. Same goes for ND and his...
Back