1. Azgarot

Selling: AzGarot's Master Selling Thread

Angel Adjusted (F) sold for BO
  2. Azgarot

Summer Ring 2016 - SOLD
  3. Azgarot

Suggestion: Add more gear to the

since* ubers* can’t* unlimited* whom* There, I hope you learned something today. My advice to you is to start with the basics.
  4. Azgarot

Terra Amp 1 Gold Rush sold for BO
  5. Azgarot

Thank you everyone for the offers, I was traveling and was away from Entropia for a few days, hence no replies from me. I will update the thread tomorrow with SB/BO on most items and will add bidding rules.
  6. Azgarot

Hello everyone, These items no longer serve a purpose for me and it’s time they found new owners. All bids should be made public and offers received via PM that are accepted will be announced in the thread. Once a valid SB has been received, the bid will be announced and the window to bid will...
  7. Azgarot

This will make a lot of people upset but we need this.

You might as well make another thread telling everyone that I am gonna die after “X or so years”. When the time comes, you can have your “I told you so” moment because the reaper is waiting for me, no doubt. Mate, everybody dies. Everything dies. Not because you said it but because it’s the...
  8. Azgarot

Selling: Deleted

BUMP
  9. Azgarot

Selling: Full TWEN Protector of the Empire (F) T1 Armor Set !!!

I second the above, dealt with Anyzteoz prior to migration. The guy deserves the title of “trader”.
  10. Azgarot

Selling: Deleted

BUMP
Back