Selling: Full TWEN Protector of the Empire (F) T1 Armor Set !!!

I am forced to reply to show appreciation for Price offered by a well known RESELLER (oooo i wrote the R word... apoloize for underaged players"

a piece of TWEN Armor cost 15.000 Tokens so it is 105.000 Tokens JUST FOR THE EXTRACTION of the item
as per 3 das ago (also if sitting in the snapper lake need couple of days and TT loss on the armor to tier up) they were 1.10 Ped each
so it is 115.500 Ped TOKEN VALUE
then there is Loss of TT ( well part of it) to tier to 0.99
there there is procurement of the tiering materials
then there is 1300 ped TT (Anyz always sells at full TT if not specified)
and even if T1 is not a bit MU loss the effort to warehouse all tokens, materials and more HAS A VALUE.

Thank you Anyz for offering a HONEST PRICE on the item at actual production values.

PRICE OF THIS MORNING IS 90PEC.... buying token in TP means 15000 * 7 pieces * 0.9 = 94.500 PED....
TIER IS FREE..... TT IS FREE....

this is what a "damn Reseller" offers.... a better price than TWEN Vendor.....

WOKE PLAYERS, YOU ARE WELCOME

(BTW i purchased at least 5 upgrades at prices that were always well better than i expected off you so i may be biased)

Last edited:
I am forced to reply to show appreciation for Price offered by a well known RESELLER (oooo i wrote the R word... apoloize for underaged players"

a piece of TWEN Armor cost 15.000 Tokens so it is 105.000 Tokens JUST FOR THE EXTRACTION of the item
as per 3 das ago (also if sitting in the snapper lake need couple of days and TT loss on the armor to tier up) they were 1.10 Ped each
so it is 115.500 Ped TOKEN VALUE
then there is Loss of TT ( well part of it) to tier to 0.99
there there is procurement of the tiering materials
then there is 1300 ped TT (Anyz always sells at full TT if not specified)
and even if T1 is not a bit MU loss the effort to warehouse all tokens, materials and more HAS A VALUE.

Thank you Anyz for offering a HONEST PRICE on the item at actual production values.

PRICE OF THIS MORNING IS 90PEC.... buying token in TP means 15000 * 7 pieces * 0.9 = 94.500 PED....
TIER IS FREE..... TT IS FREE....

this is what a "damn Reseller" offers.... a better price than TWEN Vendor.....

WOKE PLAYERS, YOU ARE WELCOME

(BTW i purchased at least 5 upgrades at prices that were always well better than i expected off you so i may be biased)
I have to agree with you 100%

This set is at a very fair price, in fact, lower than the fair price! Anyzteoz has always been fair with trading with me!

I bought many Times from him , and he allways offered me the best price on the market. He allways trys to find a solution and is the most fairest reseller ingame. I am very experienced when it comes to trades, but i must say that he does real magic

I second the above, dealt with Anyzteoz prior to migration. The guy deserves the title of “trader”.

Always a fair and realistic Trader with my dealings :)

GL with the sale.

Great guy with honest prices, traded so many times with anyz, he deserves the title ‘Trader’ instead of reseller.

Consider as free bump bud😁

Back