Search results

1. M

Question: Just a question about the daily beacon mission.

You get more tokens for many missions that are a bit harder to do. The beacon missions give if I remember correctly 4x the normal ammount of the category so 4, 8 and 12 tokens depending on which category you got it in. Same goes for the loot item X I think but that might be 3 or 2 times the...
  2. M

Annoyingly Frustrating.

Well I wasn't refering to the 1 PED LC-240 but the normal version that also drop from Eomon. I guess the 1 PED lc-240 works to though but I think it's more expensive.
  3. M

Annoyingly Frustrating.

Buy LC-240 instead, drops on Eomon and are tons available down to 120% MU usually. It's Close to same dps as lc-60 when amped anyway due to higher attack speed.
  4. M

Question: What is your current favourite weapon ?

There are guns above the ep-54 that are both cheaper and stronger. I Think the Igni 1200, 1210 and 2020 are next. Also theres the macmahon vengeance. ONT: LC-240+a203
  5. M

Fllooding the market...

This is hardly something new, it has happened 100 times in the past and will continue to happen everytime new mobs or events show up. Mind Reaver drop LC-35 and everyone is grinding Mind Reavers and voila auction is full of LC-35. Happened to Kallous-7 when new aurli dome came, happens every...
  6. M

The 50% amp rule - change it pls!

Well theres now a hypercharged a204 which I would assume works on a modmerc, havent seen any hypercharged evils tho. And still for every 1 dmg a laser amp has when put on a modmerc a BLP amp needs 1.5-2 dmg when put on a slower BLP gun just to compare. So if theres a 30 dmg laser amp then a...
  7. M

Ok, I'm sorry if I've been rude but there is no personal opinion in math and there is a universal and correct result when calculating things. I think we might be discussing two diffent things here, I pointed out that speed is allways better on guns because it increases the amount of damage...
  8. M

No you are still completely wrong. That has nothing to do with speed of weapons at all. All you are saying is that putting a to big amp on a gun is bad, which of course it is. Even your own example with the 33 damage amps shows you that a modmerc which has lower dps than a foeripper (booth...
  9. M

Pyromancer Chalte

Easy mob, all thats needed is shared loot so someone hasn't been there shooting it for ages and then you solo it from full and can't loot it, that sucks.
  10. M

All this is completely incorrect and everything is actually the other way around. Fast guns have ALLWAYS been better than slow guns because you get more dps out of the amps. The amp adds a fixed ammount of damage which is multiplied by your attack speed, everytime you fire you get your amps...
  11. M

Alien Biogenic Gel, where?

Because you would get a ton of residue which does have MU, and skills.
  12. M

Question: How much DPS are you doing for the Feffox Youngs?

I´m also using the L1100E (L) +a105 and am still quite a bit in the green from ~20 hours in the small nest. Doing one amp runs at a time (250 Ped Ammo).
  13. M

Selling: Paradox Arm Guards (F)

I´ll start you off with tt+100
  14. M

Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition UL

You forgot to account for the dmg that is done when you shoot the mob with it, which happens to be the missing 10% of the total damage :). 10% is done up front and the remaining 90% as damage over time.
  15. M

PC: Starkhov LPR-1 (L) Blueprint Improved (L)

You know the item that is crafted by any blueprint is displayed in the BP desc right? It says Starkhov LPR-1 (L) nothing else. Also with the new crafting UI you can preview any item crafted with a BP complete with stats and all.
  16. M

How do you go faster in space with quad (L)

Just fly forward and strafe turning the ship on the side... It's not rocket science... but almost I guess :)
  17. M

Selling: Exceptional robot optical lense

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think this part is worth much since people still have lots of them in storage since the last robot invasion. Who knows though, it could be different this time :).
  18. M

Info: Eco hunting, what you NEED to know.

First of all, what does the numbers thingy you wrote even mean? You mean that you only pay tax on your 50% return if thats what your return is? Well duh, ofc you only pay tax on what you actually loot, but getting 50% returns and paying tax on that already means that you are loosing out on 40%...
  19. M

The only thing that chart shows is: 1. You have no idea have to hunt eco if your "eco setup" gives you 68.88% average return on shinkbas. 2. Cycling 13 PED on and killing less than 50 mobs will give you completely random loots and no way to find even close to an average. 3. Since the average...
  20. M

Calypso Land Deed Update

Try reading the whole post next time before commenting. "A properly constructed formula will allow us to create a citizenship system that prevents any single participant from gaining an excessive amount of voting power simply by owning a large number of Land Deeds or having deposited large...
  21. M

So if I grab a LR65 and go cycle 500PED on punys you are saying I will get around 450PED loot? Im sorry but thats not what will happen, and yes I also know about overamping small guns to get bigger loot and thats also not effective, even tho it works to a certain extent.
  22. M

I would advise not chasing the big HoFs, of course it's fun but it's better to let the HoF come to you:), and in the meantime make sure to keep returns high. Also profiting purely on TT is just never going to happen to 99% of the players, what you can profit on however is to get 90-95% average...
  23. M

About the Rextelum hunting on LA yes, if you win 1000PED every week thats a good bonus, still depends on how much you hunted during that week tho, since 1500PED/hour x0.95 in return x0.05 is 71.25PED paid in taxes every hour, so that could be good depending on how much you hunt to win that. Also...
  24. M

This post was originally intended as a PM to Joker but I then though this might be something that could really benefit everyone here so I decided to make a new thread with it, and I highly recommend anyone suffering from big hunting losses to actually read it all. Warning for the huge wall of...
  25. M

Hunting Atrox - Suggestions?

I suggest not hunting atrox at all unless you want to loose a lot of peds.
Back