Search results

1. M

please MA , remove the tutorials from my message box !!!!!!!!!

I've been in and out of HUD for days playing with my HOF ticker filter and that option never once registered in my head. Love what you miss infront of your face until someone points it out :D
  2. M

Info: Where did you loot your last ESI?

When - Feb last year What on - Steel Bird Where - Can't remember Size - Roughly 100ped
  3. M

Question: What do you think is the minimum level one should have to use and UL weapon ?

For me personally the av1 is. It's also a rarity, not something I use very often. This gun would be the equivalent of letting my hair down. Spend the year being efficient with weapons and mobs but 2-3 times a year just let loose and have fun if your ped card allows it.
  4. M

Question: What do you think is the minimum level one should have to use and UL weapon ?

What I do when it comes to old school weapons is use the tracker app to monitor my hit rate and average damage and then factor in the weapon's cost to hunt and finally give it a fun rating and decide if it's worth it or not. I did it for the Karma Killer and found my hit rate to really not be...
  5. M

Uber: Mulmun Overseer Elite

I think sometimes we all have those moments where a good name doesn't quickly spring to mind and so whatever happens to be going through your head wins out. We'd just tried to do a beacon and it wouldn't let us in, something about being unable to generate the instance, we reformed to hunt and...
  6. M

Question: How would you Define Kill Stealing?

I'm going to agree with this one. As I said in the other, now locked, thread last night. Kill stealing is not a simple black and white issue, it is situational. In the past I have had a nice little group of mobs on me that I have tagged and let them munch away whilst I take them down one by one...
  7. M

FYI: Dealing With Kill Stealers during Migration...

I think in a situation like this, Migration, 'kill stealing' isn't so black and white. Migration and other such non instanced events don't have a huge spawn with plenty to go around. Much of the time, there are more people than mobs around. While I do not believe in brazenly taking a mob off...
  8. M

Server Downtime For Release

Yeah... I'm not going to defend that in any way. I have the artistic talent of a rock. You should see how bad my stickmen are
  9. tabtabhedgehog

tabtabhedgehog

10. M

Server Downtime For Release

Tabtabs are a point of contention between Taco and I. He thinks they look like a gopher and I think they look like a cartoon hedgehog. I am right and he should know this by now.
  11. M

Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

If the servers have never really handled these big forts events very well then these big forts events should not be allowed to take place until that issue is resolved. You need the playerbase to continue to take part so you can gain the data you need to fix it? Then do it at your expense not ours.
  12. M

LG: Please fix this, it is rediculous! Terrible lag, teams bugged, revive bugged...

5 minutes to tp, died but was still able to run around and heal myself for roughly 7 minutes by the time I even manage to reach the fort the revive kicks in and boom i'm back in town then get dc'd and now as others have said, I cannot even log back in.
  13. M

Suggested improvements to Cyclops Depths

I would also agree with the suggestions, especially the revive. What I would also like to see is the ability to enter the same instance as my team. Myself and two soc mates were in a team yet one of us ended up in a different instance. We tried exiting the instance and going back in together...
  14. M

Item-upgrade paths for a select few weapon amplifiers

It's real. The info can be found from the NPC Sarchi at Camp Carter.
  15. M

From what I could see at the woman you have 2 choices per amp and then 2 options for that choice. So adjusted upgrades to imp or you go for overcharged which upgrades to hypercharged.
  16. M

I just spoke to Sarchi and looked at what she says in regards to upgrading a 105 or 204 'Adjusting or improving an omegaton 105 or 204 will increase the damage output slightly over the normal version and also increases the max amount of shots that they can boost before breaking. The efficiency...
  17. M

Society missions and Team missions

What if, instead of a soc gaining perm/temp perks for completing a soc mission, the soc gained special tokens. Each soc member taking part in the mission would be awarded tokens based on their input and these could either be traded to other players (giving socs a way to benefit even if they...
  18. M

Craftable Mindforce Items. What You Would Like To See

Currently pretty much everything is covered, weapons/armour/clothes/cars/tools/etc but not mindforce. I think that it is about time the game introduced craftable mindforce items. I'm personally not sure if being able to craft the chips we have now in addition to looting them would be a good...
  19. M

You know it is really a shame what MA did with sweat.

I'd love to see more uses for sweat, such as craftable chips that either use sweat directly as an ingredient or ME. I also agree that a step has been taken in the right direction with sweat as a crafting ingredient for a popular thing (welding wire) but a few more steps in that direction by...
  20. M

Chips With Effect Over Time

Ok so it's silly o-clock in the morning, i've had my cup of tea and now my brain is able to make the thoughts coherent. I have been thinking more about my long term goals for mf and to better do that i'm trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can from you wonderful people. My queries this...
  21. M

Arsonistic Chips and/or Health

Thankyou to everyone for the replies. I haven't been able to find any kerb stalkers and esto have slightly too much regen for me alone so I guess it'll be molisks for a while, give me a reason to work on my missions for them. I don't really have much at all in the way of melee so I think it...
  22. M

True, though it would be nice to see some hp gain from the skills, perhaps from the unlockable ones. Some kind of mf armour and craftable chips are also on my personal wishlist alongside the sweat powered hoverbike I requested in 2008 (not mf related I know but cmon MA you know you want to)
  23. M

I've been having a lot of fun using the arsonistic chips and I was wondering anyone could tell me which mob/s can potentially loot it. Entropedia has argos listed for looting the 1 but nothing as of yet for the 2 so any help would be most welcome. I am also wondering what those who use mf as...
  24. M

Gem Buster

Mine is back to having the correct colour/texture, however I still can't wear it because when I do my boobs look scary. In almost all other clothing items I have (not many) they're not so bad (although I now have no nipples when wearing the bodystocking) but in the gem bustier my breasts look...
Back