Search results

1. M

Craftable Mindforce Items. What You Would Like To See

Currently pretty much everything is covered, weapons/armour/clothes/cars/tools/etc but not mindforce. I think that it is about time the game introduced craftable mindforce items. I'm personally not sure if being able to craft the chips we have now in addition to looting them would be a good...
  2. M

Chips With Effect Over Time

Ok so it's silly o-clock in the morning, i've had my cup of tea and now my brain is able to make the thoughts coherent. I have been thinking more about my long term goals for mf and to better do that i'm trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can from you wonderful people. My queries this...
  3. M

Arsonistic Chips and/or Health

I've been having a lot of fun using the arsonistic chips and I was wondering anyone could tell me which mob/s can potentially loot it. Entropedia has argos listed for looting the 1 but nothing as of yet for the 2 so any help would be most welcome. I am also wondering what those who use mf as...
  4. M

Looking for a Home

Ok so now that i've had about a week or two to ease back into basics of the game it's time for me to start looking for a society. About me Name ingame: MissAlannahJames Age (actual): 26 Location: UK Favourite activity: Hunting Total collective skills: About 34k Space?: Having given it a little...
  5. M

Starting Crafting

I've recently come back to the game after a two year rest and am starting to get back into the swing of things. Now for some strange reason i'd like to give crafting a go. I've never really crafted before and so it's as if i'm starting from scratch skill wise. After looking at the various types...
Back