Search results

1. zajebani

Cant log in anymore!!!!

I had problems with claiming my reward for finished discipleship.So , i wrote a support case, and it took several weeks now to get a answer from them. the funny thing is: I CANT LOG IN ANYMORE, NOT ON THE SITE,TO CHECK THEIR ANSWER!!!! THE SAME PASWORD IS FOR THE GAME,SO, I CANT PROBABLY LOG IN...
  2. zajebani

cca 25k skills

What is a 15 month old avatar worth? Many skills over 2 k,exeptional for mining etc,etc,etc...
  3. zajebani

My first post

Jove made this,i still dont know when:) I have a list of all globals since January,and ill post it sometime here ;) Ty Jove... http://jove.bahq.net/images/lvl5_tpchip.jpg here is the rest:) http://uebsffxi.com/MOTM/viewtopic.php?t=116
  4. zajebani

Huntingbuddy

Pls dont read and answer this!!! :D I couldnt find anybody for hunting yesterday,so ill open this thread where you can meet with other Avatars with similar problems,and then meet ingame and blow the mobs away :D Im bored of loosing money alone,so you can join me :D Or somebody is bored of...
  5. zajebani

Time for new stats on mining si...

I went into the game yesterday,knowing that i have cca 200 bombs and 150 probes to throw,and then to hope to get something.I think i came back with cca 80-100 ped tt from that.If that werent enough,it seems that the sizes reduced massive without a amp.All very poors were about 1 ped (ore),not to...
  6. zajebani

Of213(l)

Im maybe buying a of213(L),depends on the price.... Offers pls :)
  7. zajebani

Just 1 question

I bought a Ghost armor almost 1 month ago.Its a great armor,but!?! The dmg that trox do on fully repaired armor has changed or am i wrong?As i bought it,dominants were kinda problem but you do them.I killed even alphas in it,not,a guard makes problems.Am i the only 1 noticing it?MA understood...
  8. zajebani

I say GRATZ to...

all hunters(hardcore offcourse).Because i was doing great last 30 days in mining i decided to give myself some presents.Mining is bad again,but what goes around,comes around.I bought myself some stuff,and tryed to take all those mobs down ,from which i normaly run away.Went to blue area,west...
  9. zajebani

v1-adj starkow.

I just wanna ask why are there so many v1 at auction.What drops them suddenly and who of you looted 1(if you dont wanna others to know ok). Same question with adj. staktow 97.what mob drops them,and anyone looted 1 of ef members. If there is already a link to this,srry and just post the link...
  10. zajebani

Ghost

Im tired of searching Auktuma for the last 7 days,so,if anyone has a fair offer,pm me,or post here. PLS , be serrious with offers. I wont even answer things like tt+600,800 or that... regards,
  11. zajebani

1.15k for...

a V1 and knight full armor.... Anyone?
  12. zajebani

Old prices

Do you think that the current prices of weapons-armors are too high.In my opinion,the prices are still rising,and PE is moving away from beeing a game and becoming intresting for people who are intrested in big money. Already you need 100$ to "kinda" start.Which other game can say that,and the...
  13. zajebani

Buying starkow -98

If anyone wanna sell one for up to tt+120,pm me. Or V1 tt+600. Personal use,no resseling. No stupid comments:)
  14. zajebani

Places to mine:)

I noticed 1 thing,mining is very popular those days,and there isnt a place where i havent met a miner,on Amathera ofcourse:) So if anyone wanna share some points,it would be nice.Expecially on eudoria,where i dont mine almost at all.:)
  15. zajebani

B:mk Justifier I

Like said,MK justifier 1 , not 2 and for normal price ...like tt+20-25:)
  16. zajebani

Just curious

I knew few places with different ores,like gold,dianium....Now you need to have skills to find them,many skills.So,if i drop a bomb over a gold resource,it would not show,or.... I find mining again interesting,but i miss some of ores that i use to mine usually,mostly iron.Is this the fall for...
  17. zajebani

Globals and Hofs

After all the upset with the new VU,about the axeissue,miningissue...It would be nice to know,if this Vu is turning into something nice afterall. Ingame i see many hofs,globals,so i ask is it gettin better for the PE community? :D I ask that because i read in some thread one complaining about...
  18. zajebani

Platings

I thought that it would be a nice thing to see on one place what armorplatings do to various armors with diff. mobs.People could then see if they should invest in stronger armors,or buy some plates. 2A,3A,4A... +pixie,goblin,rascal... on faucerwix,atrox,drones...=? dmg Think this would be...
  19. zajebani

Favourite hunting grounds

Last night i was on a small hunting trip,didnt loose too much and its ok.But!I was east of Jason killing that field of drones,after that in LG-s on Amathera for some troxies,gradivores... (mining all the way). My favourite huntinggrounds were those around Orthos.But you get bored from same...
  20. zajebani

Drones

I would like to know if there are any drones 3,4,5 near a city,or tp on Amathera?What do they drop,and do they drop mk4?I love drones because for me it seems they have better average loot then troxies,but i am still wondering about D-2 and higher.D-1 seems to drop better average loot then D-2...
  21. zajebani

St-129

Who has a cheap st-129 for sale?
  22. zajebani

Amathera

Mining on Amathera is mostly a vaste.But,in blue areas you can find ores,mostly where the ground is red. Im intrested,has anybody yet found any ores outside blue areas?
  23. zajebani

Forbidden!?!

Why is it forbidden to talk about the bad things in PE?If somebody wants to show his support case let him do it!I thought the times of KGB are gonne.
Back