Drones

zajebani

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Dj_Mrcina zajebani Turke
I would like to know if there are any drones 3,4,5 near a city,or tp on Amathera?What do they drop,and do they drop mk4?I love drones because for me it seems they have better average loot then troxies,but i am still wondering about D-2 and higher.D-1 seems to drop better average loot then D-2 or D-3.Anyway,i would like to try D-3-5,as i think i couldnt kill any stronger drones.

Thanks for any help.

PS:Anyone know what dmg does Warrior in full Vigilante? ;)

Don't think you'll find Drones close to TP or city. East of Jason is pretty close :)
Around the robot space ship out there, you'll find drones up to 5 i think. Same at the other ship west of Troy. Probably better places, but could only think of those now.

Warriors against Vigi.. I should know this, but i always mix them up :D
But i think warrior gen 1-6 deals damage= 48 up to 70?
I'm probably wrong, but it's close enough i think. :silly2:

Viking said:
Don't think you'll find Drones close to TP or city. East of Jason is pretty close :)
Around the robot space ship out there, you'll find drones up to 5 i think. Same at the other ship west of Troy. Probably better places, but could only think of those now.

Warriors against Vigi.. I should know this, but i always mix them up :D
But i think warrior gen 1-6 deals damage= 48 up to 70?
I'm probably wrong, but it's close enough i think. :silly2:

Thx very much.There is a ship east of Jason????? :confused:
Didnt know that.

zajebani said:
Thx very much.There is a ship east of Jason????? :confused:
Didnt know that.

Just go east through the canyon. 10 minute run or so. Imagine a line north of twin peaks, and a line east from Jason, and where they meet, that's about where the ship are.

I think the warriors deal more damage that that Viking :p

Drones 1-3 are all over not very far south of Orthos. I was hunting them last night with some success.

Fishy said:
I think the warriors deal more damage that that Viking :p
Nope, unless you're unarmored that is ;)
Tested some today, and while it's fresh in my memory:

Warrior gen 1= 50.2
Warrior gen 6= 69.1

Fully repaired vigi armor.. Well, except for a couple of shots on it though :p

Back