Search results

1. B

717 PED for CDF Scout Foot-Guards...

I just thought this was too funny, had to share it. :laugh: I predict a sudden and dramatic increase in the number of female scout foot guards on auction.
  2. B

An Open Letter to MindArk Concerning Scams and Mistakes

[Note to moderators: I wasn't entirely certain where to post this, as I'm not sure what category it falls under. If you want to move it to a different section, I'm fine with that, and apologize for the inconvenience.] Dear MindArk, Many, many of fallen prey, both in recent times and in the...
  3. B

Looking for a English speaking society

EDIT: Never mind, I found a good society willing to take my soon to be disciple in. :)
  4. B

Another Newbie Log

Hey everyone, I'm going to be using this log to record my runs. Hopefully it'll be interesting for you, and help me keep better track of my gains and losses. :D
  5. B

Buying: F-105 Finder (somewhat low TT)

Got my finder now.
  6. B

You know you're an EU miner when...

When you go to order a regular coffee, and are presented with the choices of, "Small, Medium, or Average." And you order a VIII Regular, every single time. When you care more about the speed and effecieny of your extractors more than you care about eating. When you start doing math using Roman...
  7. B

Buying: Finder F-105

Bought my finder.--This offer is no longer available.
  8. B

Selling: Just about my entire inventory

3 Armor Defense Enhancers. TT value: 1.20 PED. I'm looking to get about 1.6 PED for them. 2 Imperial Armour Plating I's. TT value: 1.82 PED. I'm looking to get about 3.4 PED out of them. 1 Herman LAW-101 (L). TT value: 0.78 PED. I'm looking to get 1 PED for it. 1 Vehicle RK-5 (L). TT value: 1.16...
  9. B

Does Damage to PEC Matter?

Hey, I recently had a debate with someone else on the actual importance of damage to PEC while hunting. I said it mattered, he said it didn't. I'll give my side, then his, then you can give yours. :) My side: Damage to PEC matters, because, while hunting, you want to do as much damage as...
  10. B

Selling: UGCs and Amazon Gift Cards for PED

Hey, I'm willing to trade Ultimate Game Card codes and Amazon Gift Card codes in exchange for PED. This is a great way for people who don't want to pay the fee to withdraw, or want to withdraw an amount smaller than 1k of PED. I will only deal with people who can show me in a trade window that...
  11. B

Is It Possible to Deposit Two 5$ Ultimate Game Cards...

And end up with 75 PED? What I mean is, do you need to use a 10$ UGC, or can you use two separate cards and end up with the same result? Thank you, BA
  12. B

What Should I Do When I Depo?

Hello again, I finally broke down and have decided to deposit around 150 PED every 20-25 days... So, as this is going to be way more PED than I've ever had in my life, what should I spend it on? I know I'm going to go hunting/mining with a chunk of it, but what do you think? Should I buy a...
  13. B

Selling: Vibrant Sweat at 1.3 PED/1k, If...

This offer is no longer available.
  14. B

Should Sweaters Gang Up and Raise the Price?

The message below is outdated: I've completely given up any hope whatsoever of the price of sweat going up. :cry: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey, Who votes that all sweaters should gang up and not sell sweat for less than...
  15. B

Referral System

Hey everyone, I propose that a referral system be created for EU: Every Referral that graduates a disciple = 5 PED. That way MA can be sure that they aren't giving away money, but are instead actually getting roi, and people actually have a reason to try to get people to go sign up to EU. What...
  16. B

Selling: Looking for Sweat-Buying-Cliental

Hey, I'm looking for someone who will reliably buy sweat at 2.1 PED/1k for me to sell too: just tell me where we can meet up and we'll add each-other to our FLs. Thank you, BattleAxe
  17. B

Anyone going to Rocktropia?

Hey, I wasn't sure where to put this thread (aside, maybe, from the N00bs corner ^^), but I was wondering if anyone happened to be going to Rocktropia, and minded if I came along? Thank you, BattleAxe
  18. B

Create a player to player quest system

Hey, Here's my idea: One person would create a quest; containing a desired action, and a reward for doing that action, and then see if another player would be interested in accepting the quest. This would prevent people being scammed by "pilots" who actually just want to take your PED and run...
  19. B

Create a player to player quest system

Sorry, I didn't mean to create two threads.
  20. B

Buying: Buying 2 Belkar Ingots and 1 Melchi Crystal

Moderator, please close this thread. Thank you, BattleAxe
  21. B

Good MU dropping mob?

Hey, What do you think is the best markup item dropping mob for someone with an sollomate opalo to hunt? Thank you, BattleAxe
  22. B

Animal Taming Profession?

Hey, I've heard that the animal taming profession has been taken away until sometime in January or June, when it should come back. Has anyone else heard something about this? And, if it's true that the animal taming profession has been temporarily taken away, why are whips still being bought...
  23. B

I'm searching for a player, can anyone help?

Hey, Does anyone know where I can find an avatar called, "fearless"? Or where I can search for more information on that avatar? Thank you, BattleAxe
  24. B

What creature should I take on?

The Question: Hey everyone, I was wondering, with my stats (which I'll show you in a minute), what sort of creature would you suggest I hunt to actually make some money? Please include armor decay and ammo cost :). My Stats: Weapon: Sollomate Opalo Rifle, Tier 0.0, Fully Repaired...
  25. B

Buying: Buying Vibrant Sweat

Hello everyone, I've now raised my prices to 1.9-2.0 PED per thousand bottles of sweat. If you don't feel like taking the time to sell your sweat, just tell me when and where you'll be and I can buy 1k of sweat off you.
Back