Search results

1. Syrut

How many points are you averaging in Halloween Mayhem?

Hey, How many points are you averaging in Halloween Mayhem per hour? How many damage do you do per hour? Wanted to make an opinion of what place would 200-300 points per hour bring me:laugh: Start talking!:cool:
  2. Syrut

Selling: Hedoc Mayhem

Ooo. good one.. :) already first bo.
  3. Syrut

Selling: MM Shin Guards (M)

Good luck with the sale!
  4. Syrut

How Does Teleport to Home works exactly?

But anyone try this with TP V. I know someone who sad it is working betwen planets with this tp5. Anyone try that with TP V??? Thx:scratch2:
  5. Syrut

Selling: Teleportation Chip V

GZ man.. !!!!!
  6. Syrut

Selling: MM Shin Guards (M)

Bump bump bump
  7. Syrut

Merry Mayhem Results Delayed (Again)

And if that "employee" is JWT, Jan welter Timkrans????? There is always that possibility. Let us be compassionate and still have a little patience. Maybe it will recover next week. Let pray for the sick employee.:nurse:
  8. Syrut

Merry Mayhem Results Delayed

That is the life... What to do.. I am resigned. We are at their disposal.:(
  9. Syrut

Unfortunately, another day of hope is about to end without any result.
  10. Syrut

Maybe hope never die :laugh: ... Murpfy rules.. :)
  11. Syrut

Yes... I will bet they will post the results this week. :)
  12. Syrut

Not all of that it is like you've say... For example in the case with General Contractor probably I could sue him and maybe eventually to pay me penalties for delay, but here i think that situation is not possible because ultimately is just a game. I do not know if it would be possible to put...
  13. Syrut

All the participant and no participant can understand that, but man.. they must to tell us much then they have flu. Or a date in future to chill down the tension for a while... even if the date it will be a little exaggerated... exemple in semptember... That is the real issue.. they not say to...
  14. Syrut

Yes that lack of communication is begining to piss me off.:mad:
  15. Syrut

:laugh: Yes... Maybe it's time to donated some pills to get better quick. Oh and those who are faithful to pray for his health. No??? :laugh:
  16. Syrut

:lolup: In the past days i begin to think more like you ... :)) But i refuse to think like that until the end <removed> :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  17. Syrut

Man, joking, joking, but some of us may have nightmares. I can understand the flu, but still I think that can be heald in a month, even if is worse. Nevertheless , I was a little happy because they communicate with us occasionally, something. Even they say that it is being delayed again again...
  18. Syrut

It was only "hopefully, early next week" ???? Because is almost finish of the early next week... And no results.... :eyecrazy: Please help us.. make our life better.. we dream in the night at the moment when the results will come.. And only to find if we win or not.. but that tension is...
  19. Syrut

Stop the Modified Loot!

I can not believe how many pages did this topic;), considering that all ideea about the loot is verry relative(by user, mob, location, event, history of your loots, etc.).... Anyway, funny ... ;)
  20. Syrut

Yes, i'm aware.. but that is the ideea.. it can be old over two ... three.. weeks... From now on, anytime they will want. The real problem is that they have been reluctant to say a specific date. Or they are malicious for various reasons (ten event,new estate,etc) or they have serious problems...
  21. Syrut

Yes.. Exactly that mean.. will not be available until next week = will show results begining with next week... They not saying, will be available at the end of next week or next week.. ore next year or.. next century... :grumble:
  22. Syrut

Come on man.. they not sad that... they sad.. begining with next week... Now whenever they will want... They not provide an fix time.. and that is worst... I'm verry verry disappointed of that...:confused:
  23. Syrut

Stopping bye

Still think it is a boot and occasionally a user writes something. Must be reported.:mad::mad::mad:
  24. Syrut

Stopping bye

I find it hard to believe, you have friends here...:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  25. Syrut

Stopping bye

Are you a boot???? Where is moderators to check???????:mad:
Back