Stopping bye

Status
Just wanted to say hi to some of my old friends baby, it has served it purpose quite well. Alot of my friends have already added me to skype. Was nice seeing you again Johan, glad you stopped by baby...

Yeah, they add you because, if they ever need to have rabies, they contact you.

Business so bad that you thought posting some skanky pics would make you some quick cash?

Sure it worked before,, you got a mothership, a shop, etc, and your account locked.

Are you on crack?

Where's the apology for what you did to people?

you give strippers a bad name :p

Glad you stopped by baby and no I'm retired now. Take care hunny...?

Yeah, they add you because, if they ever need to have rabies, they contact you.

I can feel the LOVE................ bwahahahahah. Not.

Ok guys, she came and got what she wanted............

I don't even think it's her.. I think she pissed off her husband and he's trying to embarrass her.

But then again, maybe she thinks any sort of attention is better than no attention.

...I'm retired now...

I'm confused.

Why are you even posting on here? (that's a question)

Is it because:
1) You want to warn us you will be trying a new scam using different avatars?
2) You have no shame or decency?
3) Some other reason?

:scratch2:

Still think it is a boot and occasionally a user writes something. Must be reported.:mad::mad::mad:

I don't even think it's her.. I think she pissed off her husband and he's trying to embarrass her.

But then again, maybe she thinks any sort of attention is better than no attention.

I have no idea other than Roni told me all about her and the whole mess from way back when....
and now we Repair on the Ark Royal on Friday nights.........

need better pics for further analyst

Then you need pics of someone else. Unless the pics of her are completely black, there are no 'better' pics

can someone really be so stupid ??? go to Hell and take your husband with u, {removed}... stay away of EU !

Last edited by a moderator:

Not looking for attention, just wanted to say hi because alot of people has been sending me E-Mails lately. As far as the (supposed) scam goes. I released Jarmans shop sold the ship and refunded everyone 93% of their investment, as per the contract was written. You are aware only 93% was returned arnt you? If it was a scam, that MindArk corrected, wouldn't they have returned 100%?

I had no intentions of scamming anyone but I was going to make sure the contract was abided by and threats and disrespect is all anyone wanted to do. Not one person tried to discuss it with me without insults or threats. MindArk really didn't care at all what investors were saying, the only thing they cared about was the breech in the Eula pertaining to shared usage of individual ownership over assets. Took MindArk 12 months to realize there was no scam and another 3 months of discussions with me to figure out how we could fix it where everyone was satisfied including ME!

All trades were final and I could have just let the account burn but I'm not that type of person. As for my account it was only locked during the investigation and that is now over. It's not my fault MindArk takes FOREVER to resolve anything. With the way people were acting (Like they are now) there was no point in discussing anything with anyone except MindArk.

Thanks again for stopping by baby...?

I LOVE THIS THREAD!:popcorn::grouphug::shots:

Hi baby, nice to see you again...

Yeah! Tell us about the games you have been involved in since your rather sudden departure from EU! We want to know!

FULL DETAILS! :whip::banana::drool:

Yeah! Tell us about the games you have been involved in since your rather sudden departure from EU! We want to know!

FULL DETAILS! :whip::banana::drool:

Well, Sims 3 has really caught my attention as well as Aion. How about yourself baby?

Nice pics, hardly anyone can see you passed the 40's already...

I'm 34 and thank you for the compliments....��

It's rather nice to see you responding this way, it proves my point as to precisely why I didn't discuss anything with anyone except MindArk.

Thanks again for stopping by....��

Well, Sims 3 has really caught my attention as well as Aion. How about yourself baby?

AION IS COOL! I HEAR YOU CAN HAVE WINGS IN THAT GAME! SIMS3 IS COOL TOO! I HEAR YOU CAN USE THE TOILET IN THAT GAME!

EPIC FUN! :beerchug:

I LIKE TOAST. :woot:

AION IS COOL! I HEAR YOU CAN HAVE WINGS IN THAT GAME! SIMS3 IS COOL TOO! I HEAR YOU CAN USE THE TOILET IN THAT GAME!

EPIC FUN! :beerchug:

I LIKE TOAST. :woot:

Yeah, lol, Aion is quite fun, come join me sometime if you want, I'm easy to find, just ask around for Sinofmen...?

Yeah, lol, Aion is quite fun, come join me sometime if you want, I'm easy to find, just ask around for Sinofmen...

OMG! SO MANY FRIENDS! JUST LIKE HERE. ONLY WITH WINGS. :wtg::birthday::dance:

what happened, why account locked etc?

According to the story I heard, Sinofmen and husband ran the society Patriots for quite some time... Then they got people to invest in buying a Mothership for the society.

When the ship, Ark Royal, was bought they kicked those who had invested from the soc and said "no refunds".

Of course, this is the story I have heard only (from a lot of independent sources, many knowing ex-members of Patriots and victims of the event) and it is very simplified.

According to the story I heard, Sinofmen and husband ran the society Patriots for quite some time... Then they got people to invest in buying a Mothership for the society.

When the ship, Ark Royal, was bought they kicked those who had invested from the soc and said "no refunds".

Of course, this is the story I have heard only (from a lot of independent sources, many knowing ex-members of Patriots and victims of the event) and it is very simplified.

Wow, just wow....

If this really is the case they can {removed}.

If not, Hi, hope you have a nice day :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sick..lol:)

Notice no X-Society members are posting to back this ridiculous statement up?

Quite the contrary in fact, several have already Skyped me to apologize.

Status
Back