2. Merl

Selling: Pioneer Arm Guards UL: Decent Tier rate

The bump goes on
  3. Merl

Bump for good cause
  4. Merl

With the demise of Hadeshiem one may wonder where one could purchase Pioneer arm guards UL. Well, I am selling one pair of Pioneer arm guards, UL. Decent Tier rate. Full TT(4 Ped). This item is uncommon if not rare. Pioneer arm guards L are common, but this is UL. From Wiki: The Pioneer...
  5. Pioneer Arm Guards

Pioneer Arm Guards

TT value
  6. Pioneer Arm Guards

Pioneer Arm Guards

Stats and tier rates
  7. Merl

So, here I am back in the game and the crap I have read about XO makes me wonder, truly wonder...

So, here I am back in the game and the crap I have read about XO makes me wonder, truly wonder. Maybe I should have left when you did. I am the only surviving member and people are asking me, who the #$%^%$^ is Phoenix Omega? It makes life interesting especialy when I tell them it's a dead...
  8. Merl

Hey dude, if you're ever online again or just checking the forums, email me at...

Hey dude, if you're ever online again or just checking the forums, email me at rjf1205@ureach.com ANYTIME!
  9. Merl

yo dude, whats up?

yo dude, whats up?
  10. Merl

ATH: On How I Shared in the #1 Hunting ATH

Better late then never eh mate? Gratz and see you in game.
  11. Merl

Entropia Let it Rock: Bring the fire

Excellent attention gathering and just pure fun to watch! Great Job chips!
  12. Merl

Do you have this BP?

I have an expedition footguard BP: Expedition Foot Guards Blueprint (L) 1 0.13 PED I might be tempted to part with it ..... Merl
  13. Merl

Auction additions I'd like to see

Here here! Also as for auction why not institute a max bid with auto bidding? One thing I hate is that auctions end when I am at work and can not compete. Merl
  14. Merl

Serious newbie seeking a perfect mentor.

This type of remark saddens me. I have gotten to know Apostleus and never has he ever asked me for a single thing except advise. In fact I have been told by other players how wonderful it has been for them to deal and interact with him. Yes, I am his mentor, but, if you ask him I would give...
  15. Merl

B: Samurai Thighs (M)

I can craft them for you, if you bring me the ingredients or pay for the ingredients. I have the BPs. Be warned, one of the ingredients is Maganite and it is very expensive. Figure about 27 ped per attempt (rounded up) On the avg to be safe, I would request enough materials for 3 attempts...
  16. Merl

My first HOF... Dakiba Mature... 2.2k PED

Gratz again to you my friend! You are certainly doing well for yourself in the short time you have been here. Merl
  17. Merl

Want some EFD?

Pm sent :money: Merl
  18. Merl

Merl

This is a picture of me so you can see
  19. Merl

Impact of L Armors?

I would guess a lot depends on your point of view. L armor drops at less then full tt have limited value due to their shortened life expectancy. Maybe L armor drops at full tt all the time, I do not know, I have not received an L armor loot yet. The rate of drop for any item will influence...
  20. Merl

Society Functions Question

Or perhaps i understood poorly :scratch2: Casting a vote on the Soc terminal can only be done by member and only for those members who are able to be voted on. Members are able to make themselves unable to be voted on. That said, the soc terminal is rather clumsy to operate and as a...
  21. Merl

Society Functions Question

Generally speaking, each society chooses its own type of government and the rules or laws they will abide by. Many societies are democratic, or partially democratic. Others are more military or dictatorship types with single all powerful leaders. Some societies are ruled by committiee or by...
  22. Merl

Seph again-little hofi with new find;)

Nice One! Merl
  23. Merl

Competition - Create a Weapon!

My contribution to the thread is the Goshen Force Blast chip, so named after the transport ship Goshen which came under attack and crashed on a nearby asteroid while attempting to deliver these mind force chips to Calypso. Neverdie commissioned a research team to search for mineral and enmatter...
  24. Force blast chip

Force blast chip

The Weapon I would like MA to make
  25. Merl

Serious newbie seeking a perfect mentor.

Sent you a PM Apostleus Merlin
Back