Search results

1. Zhaal

Question: Would you like to see me continue my rextelum log? (inspired by artrat throwing down the gauntlet)

I would like to see you continue, it's interesting to track :)
  2. Zhaal

Mining Log – 5/23/12

I’ve been watching what I now call my ‘mining bible’ which is none other than PigBenis Hateraid’s Mining videos on Youtube. I’ve learned it is not just what equipment or skill you have it is also where you go… So where do you go? I have found 3 or 4 Land Areas that consistently produce or I...
  3. Zhaal

Mining Log - 5/22/12

Thank you, I appreciate it!
  4. Zhaal

Mining Log - 5/22/12

Thought I would start a mining log. I enjoy mining but I'm not too experienced yet being a level 4 miner. Since I started tracking mining on 5/22/12 I will start with that day. I use an unamped F-211 finder and I only mine after consulting the 'Miners Mafia' webpage so I have a good idea...
  5. Zhaal

Goals and ambitions: a retread.

My immediate goal is to reach level 40 vehicle structural engineering (I'm at 35 now) with a longer term goal to reach level 60. This will give me the basics for crafting so once I chip in some specific crafting skills I'll be all set to go. I also wish to be a self-sufficient miner and, so...
  6. Zhaal

So here I am

From one noob to another...welcome! I've heard from others how this game as evolved into something almost unrecognizable by older players but whatever it has become it is still entertaining and fun and for some and a refuge from RL for others. I wish you all the luck in EU and hope it works...
  7. Zhaal

Perfect EU Pirate Look

I like it! It looks great! I should get my loot together, sell and buy myself some armor....but wait; you guys have all my loot...
  8. Zhaal

Great Master.

:yay: Congratulations!!
  9. Zhaal

Space is NOT Boring

I often hear people complain that space is boring; that there is nothing to do during the long trips from planet to planet. Forty five minutes in a quad from Ark to Caly is not an extremely long time folks - use the time to read PCF or chat with soc mates... But I digress, this is not what...
  10. Zhaal

Info: The Gauntlet! Journal of Sam Robet

Hey Sam, I wish you luck!
  11. Zhaal

Embarrassing Moments

Nice one!! Was it an accident you were not over the PVP4 border or planned? If planned...baiting the PVPers might not be in your best interests :)
  12. Zhaal

Embarrassing Moments

lol :clap:
  13. Zhaal

Embarrassing Moments

Did you ever do something you wished you hadn't? Something you could kick yourself for? Here are some embarrassing moments: - Taking out your new Valkyrie MK1 into Atrox territory and finding out real fast that Atrox can run faster than your vehicle - Driving your Valk full speed over a hill...
  14. Zhaal

Correct weapon for Quad hunting space mobs?

Using a rocket weapon would be definitely interesting but if I was in a VTOL I would not piss off anything in space by shooting at it - you'd be swatted like a fly.:dodge: Who knows, maybe a rocket weapon would compensate.
  15. Zhaal

You're right - I don't think I'd tackle a dropship alone, we always go after them with a mothership. Maybe a 'young' would be possible though... Still, I think they are the best of the space mobs.
  16. Zhaal

You mentioned earlier you were hunting in the training grounds...all I ever found there were cosmic horrors. IMO the only space mobs worth hunting currently are Dropships. And I have never seen any in the training grounds. This may be why you see no pirates either, if they are not hunting us...
  17. Zhaal

How often do you mine an area?

I am not all that experienced as a miner but I do make a profit overall. I stick to proven high-yield areas and always wait 2 hours before mining an area again. It seems to work for me.
  18. Zhaal

Selling: Pet deeds pack

I might be interested in 1 deed maybe if you were to sell them individually
  19. Zhaal

Selling: Pet deeds pack

I have no idea what such a thing would be worth...do you have a ballpark range?
  20. Zhaal

Cutters

:clap::beerchug:
  21. Zhaal

Welcome to Space, I will be your Pirate tonight…

‘Today our special is porcupine with a side of flaming kismet laser guaranteed to blow your mind and empty your wallet’. If you spend as much time in space as I do you will encounter a lot of pirates. Pirates are to pvp space as fleas are to dogs. I hear many people say ‘I hate pirates’ but I...
  22. Zhaal

Just a collection of Some my Pirate Loots

So that's where my tier upgraders ended up :) Just kidding, you have never shot me down although several others have... Don't think I've ever run into you in space. Maybe some day I will :yup:
  23. Zhaal

Question: A couple of questions

Personally I would start on Calypso although Arkadia has some excellent beginner missions and will supply you with some equipment including a Hoverpod. I would start sweating to get some skills before doing missions although missions centered around Port Atlantis are relatively easy. I would...
  24. Zhaal

Hello

Thanks for the kind words, Sam! Functioning as part of a group or team has always been one of my downfalls and EU is an excellent training ground for social skills.
  25. Zhaal

Hello

I’ve always liked watching Star Trek and after playing Star Trek Online I decided to keep the Andorian name. Who knows, maybe Klown or Trance can make me up with blue skin and antenna. I’ll have to look into that someday. I started playing EU about 4 months ago as a distraction. Having spent...
Back