Search results

1. S

Info: Soc List 2011

Boy, I Hope so.
  2. S

Mindark where is my money?

Ever heard about interest rates? 50 business days is a joke and they can't even manage that. My opinion is that we need more posts like this so MA can finally understand that they can't just dick around with other people's money. Also it would be nice if someone could find out if it's legal to...
  3. S

Question: Show me the Money!

What we need is an otc service that buys PED with direct money :)
  4. S

Accidentally sold CLDs

Thanks for all the attention on this thread. And special thanks to Marcus Macce Vallteng who I managed to contact and make a deal with him that saved me a lot of money. I really respect such honesty and empathy that he has!
  5. S

Accidentally sold CLDs

He is online, but doesn't respond to friend request :/ Anyone who knows him? Let me add bounty of 100 ped for motivation. (bounty is paid if I can work some kind of deal with him)
  6. S

Accidentally sold CLDs

Nah, it's not about defaming. But I think he deserves lots of +rep if does trade back.
  7. S

Accidentally sold CLDs

Yes, and I can't disagree it's everyone's own fault. ofc the one who benefits of these mistakes could show a little bit of fairness towards the one who sold / bought at wrong price. In the case of CLDs there would be less mistakes if the default starting price would be 1000 PED for example.
  8. S

Accidentally sold CLDs

Yes, I tried player register. No luck this far.
  9. S

Accidentally sold CLDs

I accidentally sold CLDs for totally silly price. Is there any way they can be returned? Buyer was Marcus “Macce” Vallteng If anyone can help me contacting this person I would gladly compensate somehow. Edit: Added 100 PED bounty for helping me to contact this person. Bounty is paid if I...
  10. S

Supremacy Reign is Recruiting

"Recruiting at all levels" and then this: "Skill Requirement: 60k in total skills (Total Attributes + Health. Do not include Stamina) = 250" So which one is it? :P
  11. S

Selling: 10000 calypso bone samples

Still buying 6 pec per bone? Can you type here your playing hours so I can sell to you.
  12. S

Buying: Calypso bones.

There is another guy who is buying for 6 pec per bone. Just so you know :)
  13. S

Mission: Mining Research in the area

I have a question about this one. Do you need to stay on the island to get those melchi claims? If so, what is the best place for them? http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Mining_Research_in_the_area
  14. S

Jolly Christmas Yellow Hat (Discovered 14.12.2012)

The item is on the Auction so you can see all the information. :)
  15. S

Trade me and take yourself :P Too lazy to upload anywhere
  16. S

Here you can bid on this fluffy new product or just throw your guesses of it's value. The hat is (M, L) and it's currently in Auction.
  17. S

Buying: Herman Law-202 Blueprint

If you have this blueprint post your offer here or in pm.
  18. S

$$$ Calypso Land Deeds PRICECHECK $$$

bump for nice thread
  19. S

Selling: Storage Cleaning Sales!

bump the fuck up
  20. S

bumpity bump
  21. S

Here is a list of stuff that I'm getting rid of to make my storage look a bit cleaner :P I might have forgotten some stuff so feel free to ask if there is something that you need. Post here or ask me ingame to reserve stuff for you. Messages with offers will be answered faster :P (Ingame name...
  22. S

Buying: Weld Filament Blueprint

Wanna buy one piece of these babies. PM me ingame preferably, buy you can also send smoke signals, pigeons, forum PM or anything you like :P
  23. S

Stuck in space

Yeah, got moved during off-line time. The bugged station was near Arkadia, towards Cyrene.
  24. S

Stuck in space

My game crashed in space and when I logged back in my quad was in my inventory and I died. Nothing happens when I press T... Any suggestions? (ofc I've contacted support, but they never answer in any tolerable time)
  25. S

PERMANENT Calypso Land Area Deeds PRICECHECK

Bought one with the cheapest Buyout price in Auction for 1196 PED. Beat that lol :P
Back