Search results

1. S

Accidentally sold CLDs

I accidentally sold CLDs for totally silly price. Is there any way they can be returned? Buyer was Marcus “Macce” Vallteng If anyone can help me contacting this person I would gladly compensate somehow. Edit: Added 100 PED bounty for helping me to contact this person. Bounty is paid if I...
  2. S

Mission: Mining Research in the area

I have a question about this one. Do you need to stay on the island to get those melchi claims? If so, what is the best place for them? http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Mining_Research_in_the_area
  3. S

Jolly Christmas Yellow Hat (Discovered 14.12.2012)

Here you can bid on this fluffy new product or just throw your guesses of it's value. The hat is (M, L) and it's currently in Auction.
  4. S

Buying: Herman Law-202 Blueprint

If you have this blueprint post your offer here or in pm.
  5. S

Selling: Storage Cleaning Sales!

Here is a list of stuff that I'm getting rid of to make my storage look a bit cleaner :P I might have forgotten some stuff so feel free to ask if there is something that you need. Post here or ask me ingame to reserve stuff for you. Messages with offers will be answered faster :P (Ingame name...
  6. S

Buying: Weld Filament Blueprint

Wanna buy one piece of these babies. PM me ingame preferably, buy you can also send smoke signals, pigeons, forum PM or anything you like :P
  7. S

Stuck in space

My game crashed in space and when I logged back in my quad was in my inventory and I died. Nothing happens when I press T... Any suggestions? (ofc I've contacted support, but they never answer in any tolerable time)
  8. S

Buying: Calypso land deeds: Highhest buying price / Lowest selling price | Post here!

Post your buying / selling price here and I'll update the highest price with the name. Should make things easier, let's see... Edit: Closing thread, not enough posts
  9. S

Question about Group forums

How can I make a new thread on a Group forum? Does the owner need to give me some priviledges and how can he do that? Please be VERY specific with your answer.
Back