Search results

1. Outman

The Mutation Station Item Hunt (Miners & Hunters)

As the new owner of Mutation Station I’m trying to organize a list of what loot can be found on the Landarea. Be the first to post a photo of a new (to this list) piece of loot and get 20 ped per find! Miners are welcome to join too!!! Discord: https://discord.gg/ERhrweDu MOB Information...
  2. Outman

Selling: Dominax Original Cobra, Mentor Edition

Title says it all looking to sell my Dominax Original Cobra, Mentor Edition whip for tt + 600.
  3. Outman

Selling: Arkadia Underground Deeds and Calypso Plot Tokens

Selling 145 Arkadia Underground Deeds 97 ped each or in lots of 10 for 960 ped or a lot of 100 for 9,400 ped. Also have 20 Calypso Plot Tokens for sale 72 ped a piece. I could do all 20 for 1.4k
  4. Outman

Buying: Calypso Land Area

Looking to buy a land area on Calypso. It would need to be on the lower side price wise. Please let me know if you’re looking to sell, what mobs are on the LA, the cost of maintenance and what the monthly income has been over the past year. Thanks!
  5. Outman

Dominax Original Cobra Mentor Edition

Just curious how much its worth. Not really looking to sell it, I think.
  6. Outman

Selling: A105s and A104s

I have a few A105s, and A104s I would like to get ride of. I am looking for tt+730 on the A105s, and tt+110 on the A104s.
  7. Outman

Could not start the updater application Error

Hey, I have been getting a "Could not start the updater application" error every time I try to start Entropia Universe (its a updater error). I have tried uninstalling the game, deleting folders, and then re-downloading the client. Any ideas how I could fix this problem? Thanks
  8. Outman

Selling: Teleportation Chip III & Riker UL3 (UnL)

Alright I am selling both my Teleportation Chip III and Riker UL3 (tt of 2121 peds). Bidding will start at 0 peds, and end this Sunday at 24:00, I reserve the right to not sell each item (I most likely will sell them). You can pm me bids to remain anonymous or post them in this thread. Riker...
  9. Outman

Question: Shops on Rocktropia and/or Next Island

Hello, When they come up for sale I was thinking about purchasing a shop on either Next Island or Rocktropia. Like my old store on Calypso I would focus on selling ores, and enmatter, but probably sell some amps, and guns as well. My question is do residents or visitors to these planets need...
  10. Outman

Buying: Shop (Prefer Twin Peaks)

I am looking to buy a twin peaks shop, just wanted to see how much people were asking. If you own a shop located somewhere else I might still want to purchase it, but I am more likely to buy one located in the Twin Peaks Mall. Thanks
  11. Outman

Crystal Palace

I was just wondering, how is Crystal Palace? Is it the same old CP, is it better, or is it worse? Thanks, Outman
  12. Outman

Planets

Anyone know what happened with those planets? I thought they were supposed to be here by September, but its October now and nothing. So whats up with em?
  13. Outman

Respect

Given the recent issues, do you feel that Mindark respects the players enough? Should the players respect Mindark more? Should players respect each other more?
  14. Outman

Selling: A106

Alright I am selling my A106, the auction will run for 2 weeks. If a bid is made 12 hours before the auction ends the auction gets exteneded by 12 hours (Add 12 hours to the time at which the bid was made and that is the new end time). Buyouts will be allowed, but I am unsure of what price I...
  15. Outman

Spending post VU 10.0?

I am just wondering how many people are spending the same amount of peds as they did pre VU9.0? Personally I had stopped spending in VU 9.0 to save for VU 10.0. I had 1k in peds ready to go for 10.0. So far I have 900 peds left (never really got back into the game), and honestly if the...
  16. Outman

Favorite/Most Hated Bug/Nerf

I just thought it would be funney for everyone to list their favorite, and/or their most hated bug/nerf My favorite bug would have to be the old flying bug, it was pretty pointless, but man was it fun. I remember using it to get on top of all those buildings, and then hiding items up there for...
  17. Outman

Buying: A Shop (best if located in a mall, but all offers will be considered)

Alrighty here is the deal, I have been looking around and I think it might be time for me to buy a shop. I am not in a hurry to buy one, for now lets say I am just looking but can get peds if something catches my eye. Anyway please pm or post the info on your shop and the price your looking...
  18. Outman

Great job Mindark/FPC

I just wanted to say great job. There are still bugs and I hope to see team hunting, coming back sooner rather then later, but overall this is a huge step forward. Please note if there are no updates within the next month I will have to take back my grats, but I like how MA/FPC has been...
  19. Outman

Mars Images

Today I was looking through the Mindark website, and I saw some Mars images. I am guessing these are left overs from the bid with NASA, just figured I would post the link cause they are sort of cool. http://www.mindark.com/press/image-gallery/
  20. Outman

What one item, skill or mob do you hope will not return for VU10?

We all hope for new things with VU 10, but what things would you like to never see again? Personally I would love to see those little flying bug like mobs disappear, all they do is annoy me and I always spend 5 minutes trying to find them when they are attacking me.
  21. Outman

Where to view rare items ingame

I recently saw a thread about Ter's item and how people wanted him to show them the item and all that stuff. Anyway how about getting a list of people who have these rare items on display in their houses, castles, apartments, w/e. So if you have an apartment with a rare item in it and are...
  22. Outman

Selling: Medium tp Chip and A106

I am looking to sell my Medium tp chip and my A106 amp. Post any bids in this thread, I will let the auction go for roughly 2 weeks. I do reserve the right to not sell an item if the winning bid is way off what I am looking for. Best of luck to all of you and happy bidding. A106 - tt+3.8k...
  23. Outman

Buying: Bear(M) set or peices

I am looking to buy a Bear (M) set or peices. If your interested in selling send me a pm or post here. Thanks Best of luck to everyone
  24. Outman

Selling: Riker UL3 (UnL) and Medium tp chip

ok, I am taking offers on these 2 items, feel free to post bids in this thread or pm me. If a bid is high enough I will post the bid and then there will be 7 days for a conter bid. I will accept BO bids. Goodluck Riker UL3 (UnL) - Medium tp chip -
  25. Outman

Buying: Used coins

I am interested in buying used coins (as in they have been sent, but are still an igame item). If anyone is interested in sell please post here or pm me how much it would cost.
Back