Search results

1. Dave Stevens

Selling: Arkadian shop: celeste north 6

Sold! Thanks for the interest shown.
  2. Dave Stevens

Selling: Arkadian shop: celeste north 6

Please PM or msg me in game (not forums) with offers.
  3. Dave Stevens

Question: Reputation Power

Joined 5-5-2012 Posts 236 Rep 775 Pwr 4
  4. Dave Stevens

Test of your basic arithmetic.

Here's how my maths goes: 1 unit of alcohol = good Peezle units of alcohol = bad
  5. Dave Stevens

Do so

With padding...
  6. Dave Stevens

Social Interface Improvement Requests after Vu 14.6.0

The Red Bar Announcing globals is partially obscured by the chat window buttons so you cannot even read some of what it lists...given that you cannot move it, that is just dumb in the extreme.:dunce:
  7. Dave Stevens

Please let me know how you rename anyone, even if they are on your friend list. Cant figure it out with new UI...
  8. Dave Stevens

Message centre needs to allow text copy (for shop owners etc who like to copy info to spreadsheet like time and name of sale). This was simple and quick with previous UI, now its manual typing while switching screens which is CRAP :dunce:
  9. Getsomenuts

Getsomenuts

Meme
  10. Dave Stevens

Planet Toulan to become first ever Arabian 3D MMO developed in the Arab World - Zawya (subscription)

I have the same interpretation - no vehicles allowed (except to leave the planet from the one area). In addition, I would hope this means there is a non-vehicular method of transport that many people have been asking for...(skilling riding at Toulan).
  11. Dave Stevens

Very Truly Possibly the Worst Loot Ever

The ATH hasnt impacted loot after (though peoples reactions to it might have because of their incorrect views on loot). If you were running a company that had something like an ATH you would have 2 ways of paying for it: 1) save up the money up front (build up a positive pot) and then pay out...
  12. Dave Stevens

Participate at MM 2013 and not be in the result list

Just out of curiosity, there appear to be two of you on tracker, did you create a team with your name during the event? Maybe they disqualified you due to that? Either way, might be something weird relating to your name if tracker shows two?
  13. Dave Stevens

Same with me. I havent been on Caly since before the event finished and I still show in the results. Plus MA answered a support case someone else raised about this and stated clearly that you didnt need to kill one more to score in the results.
  14. Dave Stevens

Housing System

Have you been to Summer's shop? Pretty amazing example of what can be done already.
  15. Dave Stevens

Merry Mayhem 2013 Results - Solo

EU is modelled on capitalism, not communism...
  16. Dave Stevens

The instance summary screen includes the 2 minutes...i.e. 62 mins per instance. So you already accounted for it.
  17. Dave Stevens

While its true that Angbu's situation is messed up, the guy in the quote did his 30 hours obviously because it was 62 mins per key...
  18. Dave Stevens

Cat2 solo (post your kill points over 30hr avg)

20th was Canis tier 5 with hotfoot 35, ghost + 5b, regen 3 to start until realised how much healing was killing dps then regen vi (L) which was highest i had skills for. Also took me a while to suss candy...evade ~15. Didnt try arso but saw how useful it was from Jimmy's stream after. Dont think...
  19. Dave Stevens

Sorry, Roth, not sure I understand you question. As far as I'm aware, the terminator wasn't used in cat 2. I don't believe the terminator made a significant difference to the outcomes of any cat other than for those people who got HSL but didnt have terminator. For those, most probably didn't...
  20. Dave Stevens

My point was that it seems to me that most people complaining spent maybe half or less, so they wouldn't have beaten Jimmy et al even if they hadnt used the terminator. Please show me someone who spent near their amount and we can talk. This is an RCE but we seem to have a lot of people who...
  21. Dave Stevens

Strategy and other gear clearly matters, otherwise all the terminator users would have had the same scores... Out of curiosity, i'd like to see a "peds spent" comparison between the terminator users and the non-terminator users because unless someone spent a lot more than them, i dont really...
  22. Dave Stevens

If the amount you invested in your gear was equal to the amount invested in the terminator, then you'd have a point...what gear did you have in mind?
  23. Dave Stevens

Question: Recommended DPS for low Atrox

Agree with others, evade is much more useful than DPS against low atrox. My rule of thumb is to try for evade = mob level (20 evade for L20 mob).
  24. Dave Stevens

You finished ahead of me, so feel free not to take part next year :p
Back