Search results

1. R

Realisation

I had just come to the realisation that... I am no longer having any fun in this game. The frustrations I get from this game and my personal experience of this game is no longer what I used to percieve. I believe I am not the only one when I say that I have always been in denial that this is...
  2. R

So.. I am in Malaysia for internship and this happens..

Well there was a rally on Saturday. I decided to drive to my aunt's house in the middle of all this. Saw some car that got into an accident and started catching on fire too. Don't need to say much, just see the video and pictures in the forum. Just my weekend, how about yours...
  3. R

Frozen Card Limit

So recently I moved to Malaysia for a short period and long story short opened a bank account with a mastercard debit card. Then only to find out it can only be used for physical transactions. Now ofcourse EU denies my transaction. But EU decides to freeze my pre-existing visa card that was...
  4. R

Mining bomb count bugged

As mentioned. I don't know if it affects the actual amount that can be dropped. But just now I can drop 2 ore bombs but not 1 ore and 1 enmatter on my last drop?
  5. R

Uber: FOMA Dome 12 Iron 1.4k

Sorry double post.. but requirement to show HoF value for prize..
  6. R

Ratez Mining Log

I have just decided to quit F.O.M.A mining and head to planet. Also decided to create a log now that I am a regular depositor and definitely need to keep track of my +/-. It also stops me from doing stupid things I am definitely capable of :(. This log is mainly for myself to track my own...
  7. R

Selling: SGA Genesis Star Excavator

Selling my excavator Would like offers in PEDs. All offers above tt+1500 considered. tt+1700 buyout. Will sell it to highest offer in 24 hours. Only downside is, you have to pick it up from me at F.O.M.A Fortuna as my laptop cannot go anywhere. I'm imprisoned by system requirements :(.
  8. R

Downloading Specific Content Bugged?

So I am now outstation for 2 months and decided to download EU on my laptop. Problem is, I ticked only 'Asteroid' but it shows the size of 4gig+. When it downloads, the other 'Dynamic Contents' gets downloaded at the same % despite not being ticked. Is the asteroid size meant to be 4gig+?
  9. R

Uber: XX Melchi 1032 Dome 17

F-105 level 8 amplifier Sorry, I'm still waiting for my entropia tracker acccount to be sorted.
  10. R

Mining HoFs

I just want to say well done to MA for splitting an ATH into four. Much better that way IMHO. Makes me feel like playing more.
  11. R

What would you do in this situation?

I found it disgusting how someone who has Hoffed and globalled before in both hunting and mining recently would result to this. For me, its not the price that matters. Initially I thought it was a scamming attempt so I decided to carry on the conversation to get more proof of it. If he...
  12. R

Uber: XXIII Rich Iron

After losing money on HELL. I got out of it and went back to Calypso and decided to give FOMA a try To you theorists, yes it is my first few bombs and my first claim. I'm so excited as its my biggest claim yet. Would like to thank everyone who has helped me in Entropia Universe. Lastly, I...
  13. R

Deadly Cactus!

Happily driving around mining. Nice weather, low mob density... no aggro. Ahh what great a day. TUK TUK TUK TUK TUK TUKTTUKTUK!!#$^@HJ OH SHIT wtf is hitting me?! 10-15 hits within 2 seconds. *jumps off* Only thing around.. cactus!! I barely touched a spike! That red dot is a...
  14. R

Uber: 2740 Gazzurdite, 1010 Ignisium and 967 Caldorite

Hello. I don't know if this is where I should post this considering its a Planet Calypso forum but my avatar originates from there and I believe my story relates :)! I don't usually post screenshots as I don't have the tool for it. Good old Paint comes in handy though! I had recently gotten...
  15. R

Question: Recommendation of where to start?

I've just recently been back from a long hiatus and everything has changed. I'm currently on F.O.M.A Fortuna and I bet my character feels lonely after being in space for a few years. I would like to know if anyone can recommend me a good place to be for someone new. I'm not fussy, just want a...
  16. R

Question: I need some advice

I have been mining for awhile and I need some help. Should I always use the deepest finder I can on Calypso? Amped and unamped. Is it worth using enhancers? and if so, is there any data somewhere on the increase in range/depth please. The new search function shows alot of unrelated things...
  17. R

Hit rate after update

I don't know about you guys, and this is not an attempt to whine but are you guys experiencing very VERY low hitrate after the VU update? I assumed this is the same problem as the mob spawn problem. I've currently stopped doing everything in EU. Its filled with bugs. Finder doesn't show amp...
  18. R

Uber: Best Run Ever - First tower + multi globals/hofs

In one hour I got these with OA-103 and unamped. Within one hour :) Sorry was in a hurry to drill. Just want to add that I'm very happy and have never been so happy over the years lol. Thanks for all the grats and gl to you all :) Click to enlarge First tower: 4421ped Click to enlarge...
  19. R

Storm hits and I cried

So a storm hits. It wasn't a big one and I did not expect a dc. Usually I drill all claims but I had 10 bombs and 10 probes left so I decided to do it all then drill. Bad bad decision.. DISCONNECT!! :yay: Click to enlarge Atleast theres one claim left :yay:
  20. R

HoF: Ganganite HoF + Global

I usually don't post HoF but this is my first time getting a global the next bomb right after a HoF. Z25 + OA-103 on CND. My biggest HoF so far too :D I know... alot of globals etc on CND and this is nothing special but it is still quite lucky to get a HoF and global together. Was just...
  21. R

Question: Skill vs Damage given/recieved?

I wondered about this alot. If I use an opalo with an a101 and a riker UL2 with a103 or even opalo with and without a101. All SIB maxed. Does each sentence of 'You have gained experience in rifle skill offer the same skill increase? I wasn't sure. If I use a UL2 compare to an opalo... is...
  22. R

Better loots after deposit?

Everytime I deposit, I seem to get better rate of global/hof.. or maybe my head is just playing with itself. Anyone thinks this? I was doing really well on mining and stopped depositing for awhile and things went crap. I deposited yesterday and got 2 HoF on CND just enough to profit a little...
  23. R

Question: What should I hunt?

Going to start hunting and need some advice. I have tried searching forums but the differences between every character means I can't really get a proper idea of what to hunt. I have found Oleg's thread...
  24. R

Hits on vehicle

Heres my question that I'm not sure about. Avatar dodge/evade affects vehicles the same as it does if you're on foot?
  25. R

Sean's Mining Log

Since everyone is making one, I will too! Miner: level 8 Prospector: level 8 Yes my levels are low :) Goal: 1) Recoup the lost money 2) Get a HoF 3) Get an uber HoF 4) SOOTO? 5) ATH?!
Back