Frozen Card Limit

Ratez

Alpha
Society
Omerta
Sean Ratez Lense
So recently I moved to Malaysia for a short period and long story short opened a bank account with a mastercard debit card. Then only to find out it can only be used for physical transactions. Now ofcourse EU denies my transaction. But EU decides to freeze my pre-existing visa card that was verified long ago. While I understand security issue, what is the point of me owning a security card + reader? Why wasnt I contacted at all if I was really hacked? Why wasnt my whole account frozen if it had security issue? What the hell is the point of a verified card that gets unverified for something not concerning it?

Support spends the time to verify with me the problem revolving around my mastercard. Settled? Oh good its now forwarded again. I just want to use my VERIFIED CARD to deposit.

Just ranting.

there has been problems with certain banks not paying not sure if its an issue support them and ask i know your annoyed as cant play but best ask them and sort it as quick as they reply.

I had problems with this in the past .. probably around 2010 - 2011 or so.. anyways to get this issue resolved simply send in this information:

1) Proof of identification (ID card such as a state driver's license or passport from your country) Front/Back Copies
2) Front/Back copies of your verified card that was originally linked to the account with all the numbers blotted out except for the last 5 digits
3) Make sure all four pictures are on one single electronic document such as a pdf or jpeg file
4) Email support and tell them that you need your card re-verified and that you have attached all the information above to prove that the account is indeed yours and that you own the card(s)
5) Most IMPORTANTLY make sure to tell them that you are in a different country from your originating account creation so this does not happen again.

I hope this helps you out! :)

~Danimal

I had problems with this in the past .. probably around 2010 - 2011 or so.. anyways to get this issue resolved simply send in this information:

1) Proof of identification (ID card such as a state driver's license or passport from your country) Front/Back Copies
2) Front/Back copies of your verified card that was originally linked to the account with all the numbers blotted out except for the last 5 digits
3) Make sure all four pictures are on one single electronic document such as a pdf or jpeg file
4) Email support and tell them that you need your card re-verified and that you have attached all the information above to prove that the account is indeed yours and that you own the card(s)
5) Most IMPORTANTLY make sure to tell them that you are in a different country from your originating account creation so this does not happen again.

I hope this helps you out! :)

~Danimal

someone who knows + respect ;)

Back