Search results

1. J

Become an Emissary for Entropia Universe

So I guess the 'project' is over. I tried contacting Socialtype through the forum and support emails about these bugs. It's been a week and I still haven't received a reply.
  2. J

No, seriously, I just made some alts to test it and it turns out the whole friend registration is completely broken. There is simply no way to claim any rewards for recruiting somebody. Let's say we have two facebook users: User A - the recruiter and user B - the recruit. A sends an invitation...
  3. J

are you kidding me? first of all you are supposed to receive 500 points for someone joining the application (i received none for my actual friend, then i made an alt to doublecheck it and received nothing again). my buddy downloaded the game through the embassy and made an account once again i...
  4. J

"Dear Jabb Er, You've unlocked the 'Green Recruiter Badge' in Entropia Universe Emissary Program - congratulations! Congratulations, you have earned your Green Recruiter badge by inviting 5 friends." A couple friends joined the Emissary application after my invites. I received no reward...
Back