Search results

1. H

why cheaper to repair totally broken?

Ok... Cause when I use it until it's completely broken (can't use it anymore) it's cost to repair it to maximum is always different. From 5-7 peds so far (done it like 7 times). When I repair it half broken or more, it always costs more than 5 peds. The weapon doesn't get weaker if I wait to...
  2. H

why cheaper to repair totally broken?

Got an axe and was wondering why it's cheaper when I repair it if it's totally broken (cost around 6 ped) than when it's 2/3 broken (costs around 8-9 ped)? Thanx
  3. H

max level sweat?

Nice. Can you recommend any places to sweat? (I've only played a while so I don't have many TPs)
  4. H

max level sweat?

Hi. I heard that there is a max level you can achieve in the skill Sweat (or sweating or whatever). Is that true, and if it is, what's the level?
  5. H

minus in skills?

Ok. Thanks!
  6. H

minus in skills?

Hi. I haven't played Entropia Universe for a couple of months (3?) and when I started playing again today my skills were much worse than before (atleast it felt so). I've been playing about a month and now I had just level 5 in sweating (I thought I had a lot more, but maybe I didn't). My...
  7. H

2 newbie questions

Thank you SOOO much. You guys are the best!! :D
  8. H

2 newbie questions

hmm... Now I know how to change easily between the sword and the riffle, but if I want to change to nothing at alll so I can sweat. How do I do that? Must I open the inventory and drag the sword everytime I want to sweat? :confused:
  9. H

2 newbie questions

thank you :D
  10. H

2 newbie questions

1st question: After I've sweated an animal sucessfully there comes up a window with 8 bottles of sweat (8 is just an example). Then I can click ok or something like that. But to do that, I must first press space so my aim turns into a mouse pointer. Isn't there an easier way? Please help me...
  11. H

Starting weapon?

I was planning on testing hunting and have lika 150 Peds to buy stuff for. I was just wondering if both melee and ranged weapons works fine when you are starting as a new hunter or is melee weapons bad? (getting to injured and die all the time) Thx!
  12. H

What makes most money

Thanx for the replies. I wasn't counting on making a profit now, just to be able to buy some stuff and then train to get better and maybe get a better economy and getting even cooler stuff.
  13. H

What makes most money

Hi. Just started playing. What makes most money? (according to you) Hunting, mining or crafting? And which of them is the most fun? Thx!
Back