Search results

1. J

Heard this story before... fun story about WoW

http://beta.fool.com/studyearnenjoy/2013/07/22/world/40771/?source=eogyholnk0000001 In my opinion, the greatest video game of all time was classic World of Warcraft, the first one that came out. That game was, and still is in my mind, the best MMORPG ever. Whether it was questing or raiding a...
  2. J

Gratz to America... Gratz to Zimmerman

this isn't political... and with-in the forum guidelines Proud to be an American today Gratz to Zimmerna the correct verdict came in!
  3. J

EU harlem shake... needs to happen...

well... if you dont know by now it is this crappy trends sweeping the world... http://harlem--shake.tumblr.com/page/2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_shake_(meme) find a bunch of "unique" looking avatars... make them fully dressed standing around... while one dances sexy... then...
  4. J

Do they really do this in Sweden?

http://thechive.com/2013/01/17/a-very-strange-thing-happens-when-you-scream-in-sweden-at-night-video/ really strange
  5. J

Kamel Hmmm... amazing... and gratz...

You have found my wet dream :) 2 Rex ubers 20 mins apart ;) Kamel Hmm Vafan Rextelum Watcher 25 156 PED Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:45:01 Kamel Hmm Vafan Rextelum Strong 2 349 PED Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:21:54 Kamel Hmm Vafan 363 Total Globals 201 average global size Joker Poker Uber...
  6. J

Selling: 7 CLDs

... havent watched the market close enough... BO 1299/Each? ill be in twin the next 20 mins... if not I will catch you tomorrow
  7. J

WoF teams and rosters list...

would be great to get together a roster and team list... All in 1 thread... Team USA.. 1 2 3 4 5 6 Team Rocktropia... 1 2 3 4 5 6 Team UK 1 2 3 4 5 6 etc List your roster final roster atleast for round 1 when you get it.. could be fun to see the teams :) maybe i am just a noob and this has...
  8. J

Longest HOF drought hunting?

Not time period... but globals... How many globals have you gone before you hofed again... Hunting only Typically it was around 1-2 tracker pages you would see atleast a hof... I have not checked my...but the current dought i am on is nearing 200 what is yours? don't care about what you...
  9. J

What keeps you in game?

What keeps you in game... or why do you keep playing it? not ment to be a complaining thread but a real question into why you play the game
  10. J

War Bonds?

what are these Rocktropia war bonds used for... nothing yet? one is on auction... and the bp...
  11. J

MMO dying?

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/mmo-dying-223042438.html
  12. J

Help me find a thread please...

was a thread years ago where you would add a FUNNy word to a story... or a sentance... kinda like adlibs
  13. J

Mulmun Looter Elites... bugged?

I have killed over 85 this migration... and stopped counting 1 global worth 51 peds... The average kill cost is 55-60 peds... I have a sneaking suspicion that they have change the loot structure on them since last time i hunted them... or the multiplier is bugged... for me in the past every...
  14. J

A private message from Mr Lyndon/Officer Book HELP

I finished the Clear the area mission chain.... after this mission I am supposed to get "A private message from Mr Lyndon or Officer Book" how do i activate this mission? according to this...
  15. J

Buying: Kill Strike Skill

need maybe 100 peds TT or so?
  16. J

Web based project outside of entropia help...

I figure before I post on some website i would offer up the opportunity to a fellow entropian... We are currently beta testing a project... but we are kinda broadening the scope of the project... we are looking for : ````Trustworthy person... ````Preferably American (for proximity...
  17. J

Don't play Diablo III or you die IRL...

sure some of you saw this... http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/taiwanese-teen-dies-40-hour-diablo-iii-marathon-190451985.html but there it is
  18. J

Happy Hour.... Have a drink... I mean kill on MA...

This idea sounds stupid... but I am trying to figure out a way to possibly finish my 10k missions before MA changes the mission system :( They orginally said they would give us ample time and warning... well they didnt... To combat this issue... they should do this... From 5am MA time for 1...
  19. J

why bother? Error 5... no loot... etc

why even bother playing... the entire longtooth area seems bugged atm... if you are doing the mission...
  20. J

Anyone live in or near Paris?

Title says it... anyone?
  21. J

Legal to have Lottos or other drawings in game...?

not trying to piss on anyones parade... I think the prizes are fantastic... and looks like a great event... just wanted to get some color on this... beacuse i will be participating... Originally Posted by Akoz Drawing rules The winner be drawn based on the eurolottery numbers from...
  22. J

Selling: Selling skills and Unique Rainbow and storage crap... bulk deal....

Very simple thread... per the mods lets keep it clean... no complaining about game etc... Clear and simple sales thread... Buyout only at this time... NO MAYBEs etc... B/o = not for sale If buy out isnt taken... In 1 months I will evaluate all offers... Would love a face to face meaning...
  23. J

Robo event... and item drops...

I am guessing all will be looted next month sometime... like all other events... suckers pay in early... all the rare stuff drops week/days before end... what happens if the person can not make the prize distribution?
  24. J

Selling: Selling all...

First time I have ever done this type of thread.... EVER... not like Star et al... Currently #2 hunter in game... I will be #1 hunter sometimes this month(with in the next week)... since Smilgs stopped hunting(wonder why)... I am going to take a 2 month break... if I come back in July and...
  25. J

Tiering question... and where the stuff goes...

always wanted to know who gets my goods to tier my item? does it go into my personal loot pool? does MA take it as a service? does it go into a general loot pool? each tier now at the higher levels costs $300-$600 + so who gets the peds Genesis Rainbow Sword 6 (about to do it now) Genesis...
Back