A private message from Mr Lyndon/Officer Book HELP

Joker

Marauder
Society
BAHQ
I finished the Clear the area mission chain....

after this mission I am supposed to get "A private message from Mr Lyndon or Officer Book"

how do i activate this mission?

according to this
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ns-that-reward-with-attributes&highlight=attr
Clear The Area mission " - broker located at Cayuze TP.
step 1 : kill 200 mobs in designated area = 1 psyche + a choice of translocation, telepathy, electrokinesis, OR concentration skill. (all ~ 0.50 ped tt)
step 2 : private message from Mr Lyndon can be activated by Fujiko at Cayuze TP, once you complete step one.
step 3 : find the flight data recorder. ( -- answer / spoiler -- )
you then have a choice, but the obvious option returns you to Mr Lyndon. reward = 1 psyche.

I finished all the Mr Lydon exploring missions for blaz and novas..
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Investigate_contents_of_a_crate

I finished all the exploring missions for Book too
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Into_the_Volcano

I try chatting the bitch and she says "Hello again. I dont have anything for you...."
"Mission Chain: Fujiko Takida"

do i need to wait a day for the PM or has this mission been discontinued?

ps talked to both the dudes and they both say almost the same thing the beotch says... nothing for me at this time

i hate to bump this with in 24 hours but it is a new day for me... and i am very eager to get this mission done... any advice + rep

I try chatting the bitch and she says "Hello again. I dont have anything for you...."
"Mission Chain: Fujiko Takida"

do i need to wait a day for the PM or has this mission been discontinued?

Did you try the laptop?

Am trying to complete this mission chain before the rebalance (since charlie wouldn't say if this one would be affected). However, when I click the Pc, nothing happens. appears tpo be bugged. Can anybody help?

jay :)

Am trying to complete this mission chain before the rebalance (since charlie wouldn't say if this one would be affected). However, when I click the Pc, nothing happens. appears tpo be bugged. Can anybody help?

Did you complete the other missions?

I think "search the area" and "for discreet applicants only".

Did you complete the other missions?

I think "search the area" and "for discreet applicants only".

Yes, both.

I didn't realuise that "for discreet applicants" was a prerequisite. i just checked that out on entropedia, and it says that the chain ends with a mission called "investigate the contents of a crate" That lastt
one isn't listed in my ""completed missions", nor in my active missions. Mr Lyndon won't talk to me.

Could this be where the bug comes in?

Thanks for the reply.

Aha! Looks like I was doing the other branch of that mission, and Istill had "Tap into Generesis star..." outstanding. Just did the mission and the PC works now! :yay:

i have the mission, but on the places nothing happens :(

Yes, both.

I didn't realuise that "for discreet applicants" was a prerequisite. i just checked that out on entropedia, and it says that the chain ends with a mission called "investigate the contents of a crate" That lastt
one isn't listed in my ""completed missions", nor in my active missions. Mr Lyndon won't talk to me.

Could this be where the bug comes in?

Thanks for the reply.

I dont have this mission either and Lyndon now just says Buzz off.

i have the mission, but on the places nothing happens :(

This is what I get as well, seems to be the same locations in an earlier mission I have already done from memory....

I dont have this mission either and Lyndon now just says Buzz off.

I don't know what you mean - but if you get to look for the crate or not depends on how you have chosen in an earlier step (in an earlier step you get a choice who to return to with the results) - it's a kind of forked mission.

Once you've finished one "fork" the mission is completed in lyndon's eyes. (At Cayuze you can get another Lyndon mission though from the laptop that mission is also forked.)

I don't know what you mean - but if you get to look for the crate or not depends on how you have chosen in an earlier step

Yeah I think i went the opposite way, over a year ago now that i first started doing the mission chain and hard to remember. I don't have the "Investigate the Crates" mission completed or in my active list.

Once you've finished one "fork" the mission is completed in lyndon's eyes. (At Cayuze you can get another Lyndon mission though from the laptop that mission is also forked.)

Yeah from the laptop it gave me the "A Private message from Officer Book" after "Clear the Area". Although all the locations I remember are from an earlier mission (which mission name that I don't remember), and none of them react now. Might submit a support request and see if I get anything back.

Back