Search results

1. chances

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated: Oct 16th Committed: Pending Well over 50 days, was good a few months ago.
  2. chances

Selling: Sold

Sold / Withdrawn
  3. Loft

Loft

4. RK10

RK10

5. Quad

Quad

6. chances

warp.flights - Safe and secure warps across the universe!

Thanks for your support, I remember I shot you down in space years ago with that fancy move that we shall not ever speak of... ;) I showed you how to do it eventually after teasing a bit and we had a nice convo- people like you are refreshing in this game who realize that its just that - a game...
  7. chances

Of course, I mean it would be insane for us to loot paying customers.
  8. chances

Of course you are free to make your own choices in life :) Fact is that we have never lost a passenger during warp - if someone wants to fly with the competition then thats at their own peril.
  9. chances

And who would've thought it figures ....
  10. chances

Mate gz on the RK-10 .... not sure what we have ever done against you personally but no hard feelings dude...
  11. chances

Hello everybody, id like to offer our warp services to the community - warp.flights We believe that the warp services in entropia are bland and boring.... we look to spice it up quite a bit with some monthly giveaways including free warps and valuable game items. Our service has discord and...
  12. chances

Question: How far can a PP reach go ?

Damn you caught me out, the website that was made after this thread was started was the reason for it ... you shoulda been a detective mate :)
  13. chances

But, how much is someones safety worth ... This is the question. I mean our cheapest warps will be free :) Nothing like some good friendly competition I say !
  14. chances

We dont steal from our paying passengers sorry, just safe and secure warps cheaper than anyone else in game - but thats another thread. We shoot down people in a computer game travelling through a lootable pvp area. So whos stealing again from passangers ? How much is your sub service ? How...
  15. chances

Piracy died when they nerfed space, NVE hasnt been active for almost a year purely because MA had screwed us over (wonder who complained for years to them to make these changes hmmmm) Werent you always saying we should go out and "pvp properly" away from the stations? So according to you...
  16. chances

But this is exactly what happen ? So your saying that there was no intention what so ever to come back and attack and rescue after the 1st warp mine ? Your at the station for 1.5 hours repairing and... ? Its very obvious you were repairing to come and retaliate - dont beat around the bush...
  17. chances

This is simply not factual whatsoever. As I have stated - and you know this as well as anyone - You do not need your ship to be fully repaired to warp, 1 click on each repair point and off you go. You were at the station organizing to come back and rescue your crew member - with whatever means...
  18. chances

I'm not on here to gloat about the outcome of a battle, it was never my intention to get into that discussion because the outcome went as well as we could have hoped for. There is a separate video for that if you would like to comment on a personal level. This thread is only to ask some...
  19. chances

A couple of points without going into any character attacks as this is not the intention of the thread. Just a couple of questions... You didnt need to fully repair if your intention was to quickly get to Next Island, you could have warped 5 mins after. PP's were helping you repair because you...
  20. chances

Ok this is what happen, one of the crew on the Mothership combat logged - ill leave it at that. We were waiting for them to relog and shoot them whilst their MS was being repaired at the station. We were watching the stream and thinking ... great, theres no way we're going to get a chance to...
  21. chances

Hi, If what you stipulated was true then there would really be no issue as nobody would have worried about it. The problem is that the battle was far from over. What else did the Planet Partners help them with ? Were they shooting from the Mothership turrets at us also ? When I'm short of...
  22. chances

Hi, I was with my friends in a Mothership engaging in PVP with another Mothership in lootable PVP. Once we destroyed the Mothership, their crew started a livestream on twitch whilst repairing back at Erebos space station (in the middle of space). On stream appeared 2 players with stars above...
  23. DME.jpg

DME.jpg

24. chances

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Hello, Please register player: Bender Chances Mark II Team Register: NVE Team Leader: Bender Chances Mark II
Back