Search results

1. Nitrosomonas

Question: How do you hunt ?

Apparantly I don't know how to hunt because I have never heard about any of these ways :confused:
  2. Nitrosomonas

FREE Wormhole Teleportation to the big Oil Rig - Saturday 19:00 UTC

I can't be there, but PLEEEEAAASE someone make a movie!!!:tux:
  3. Nitrosomonas

Question: New type of dome / instance

Actually no it wouldn't. These spawns would be private, and completely controlled by the hunter. This dome/instance could be owned by a player and taxed as well. Maybe make a mob or 2 for which only DNA for this dome exists and are only huntable in here. The dome would allow for private hunting...
  4. Nitrosomonas

Hi everyone! I've been toying with an idea the last few days. My idea is a new type of dome or instance. It would allow the hunter (or team) to put in a DNA sample of a mob (any mob) and the dome (or instance) would spawn creatures of the given DNA and require a certain amount of fertilizer...
  5. Nitrosomonas

ok thank you for pointing me in the right direction. This thread can be closed/removed whatever suits you best.
  6. Nitrosomonas

Hi everyone! I've been toying with an idea the last few days. My idea is a new type of dome or instance. It would allow the hunter (or team) to put in a DNA sample of a mob (any mob) and the dome (or instance) would spawn creatures of the given DNA and require a certain amount of fertilizer...
  7. Nitrosomonas

Selling: Ul ma 101

Send me a PM if interested. I'm trying to meet up with potential buyers, but some don't seem to answer my message... It's still available though.
  8. Nitrosomonas

Someone matched the offer but then I lost contact with him... So if anyone is interested, it is still on the market!
  9. Nitrosomonas

Haha yes I know, good point to make. I've just known it for so long to be my UL MA101 Level 1 finding amplifier is just a nasty name... Btw it only had 2 other owners before, of which i know both (2 brothers). It has a very "clean" history :)
  10. Nitrosomonas

Hello, Due to inactiveness I decided to sell my UL Mining Amp 101 because it's quite a waste just having it gather dust in my storage. I'm not cashing out or anything like that, I just want to give other people the chance to use this great tool :) I'm selling it for 5000 ped, SB and BO. The...
  11. Nitrosomonas

Level 1 finder amplifier (UL)

Hi, I bought this amp a few years ago from a friend that looted it himself. I paid 5k, which probably was a bit much back then but I seriously wanted it :) Now I'm considering selling it, but I wanted your opinion about what it would be worth these days. Although it's only a tiny amp, it's...
  12. Nitrosomonas

Selling: Texture, Texture and still Texture

That's a nice collection. PM sent
  13. Nitrosomonas

How many Dutch people in EU?

net 24, ik woon in Halle België (tegen de franstalige grens)
  14. Nitrosomonas

VU12 Release Notes - Storyline Version!

Wauw, the players on Arkadia were surprising me with their enthousiasm and team spirit, but aparantly it's contageous :p It's great to see such cool initiatives! You're making the "game" way cooler! If we imagine we're part of something, and are doing something good, we get a much bigger...
  15. Nitrosomonas

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

I'm in! (not space, just planet :p) sky hasn't fallen down (yet!)
  16. Nitrosomonas

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

Indeed, on one side, noone will just travel for fun through space, on the other side, trading can be very rewarding for the persons that dare! Also local economies get a chance to develop, local items will be promoted, imported items will be harder to get. BUT, soon space will be closed down...
  17. Nitrosomonas

Space/Mothership Fail

You're absolutely right! These spaceships could be a major boost to the economy, with all kinds of basic resources being needed to craft. From ALL professions: mining, hunting and crafting, maybe even sweating!! It would be a major undertaking constructing one of those giant ships, a work of a...
  18. Nitrosomonas

Question: Interplanetary trade

Yes I have :) When I went to arkadia I brought some H400 with me because I know they're popular. But to go back I have no idea what hunters would like me to bring (I'm a miner, and to transport ores and matters isn't very usefull in my opinion) Any gun or armor you'd like to see? Or personally...
  19. Nitrosomonas

Question: Interplanetary trade

Hi, I might be coming back from arkadia to calypso, and was wondering what kind of stuff is needed on calypso? what kind of stuff should i bring back for all of you? :) grtz
  20. Nitrosomonas

Event list in the Touristic Guide of Entropia Universe

Yes indeed a very nice addition!
  21. Nitrosomonas

Entropia on Macintosh

Just play EU on your PC, and watch tv on your mac :D
  22. Nitrosomonas

Ethnography #8 of Entropia

Does this include team loots?
  23. Nitrosomonas

5 Probes, 5 claims again in same radius

I think I got 6 once :) long time ago though before VU10
  24. Nitrosomonas

Entropia Aircraft Concept by Arokh

FPC hire this guy. There should be a poll... To hire or not to hire Great stuff!
  25. Nitrosomonas

FYI: without a NAZ, faye totally lost it

Please FPC allow her access to newbie island! she needs it! (and we want to get rid of our looney guides :))
Back