FREE Wormhole Teleportation to the big Oil Rig - Saturday 19:00 UTC

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
George Ace Skywalker go the first kill!!!

We are going to do a FREE wormhole group-teleportation to the big Oil Rig near the Ashi TP on Saturday at 19:00 UTC. Free transport services will be available for those who get PKed.

We will be spawning the Wormhole on the beach at Camp Icarus at exactly 19:00 UTC

**Important: UTC is the in-game time, not MindArk time, MA is in Sweden.

Please use a time zone converter if you are uncertain of the exact time. Do a Google search :)

The Wormhole will take you from the beach at Camp Icarus to the big Oil Rig.

Akuma haze JP will be providing the Wormhole service

I'm paying for the Mind Essence, decay, and a little tip

Obviously some people might get PKed however we will have a free transport from the outpost to the Ashi TP so no one gets stranded. I'm sure that Ill have to make a few runs and that's fine. Whatever is needed. Others no doubt will also assist. At least you will get to see the rig and also get a new TP if you don't have Ashi. Hopefully we get a large enough group together and some of you can sneak into the various buildings and structure near the rig.

For those of you that don't know: the oil rig is NON-lootable PvP. No one can take your stuff.

A wormhole will open on the beach at Camp Icarus. You will need to right click it and select 'Operate' and then your avatar floats up into it. Otherwise you can double click it too.

It only stays open for 15 seconds during which time, everyone who operates the wormhole will teleport through.

The wormhole will open three times, one after another for those who have problems.

For those who want to help protect everyone, you are more than welcome to join.

For those of you who want to PK everyone, you are also more than welcome to join.

It should prove to be some entertaining mayhem :)

Last edited:
I can't be there, but PLEEEEAAASE someone make a movie!!!:tux:

Good luck with that. I need some pvp practice so may join :sniper:

For about 1 hour before the event, ill be in game advertising it in the chat.

It would be nice if we could get 50-100 people to join in.

poor little guys gonna get plowed. that is only if HW has the balls to get out of his quad this time ;)

I have taken part in a couple of the previous such events.

Brings back some good memories ;)

If it is possible I will be there, and I will inform newbies as I know as well :)

See you guys there (hopefully)!

WARNING FOR NEW PEOPLE I know this guy is a sport man and its not what he planning

You can trust HardWrath :)

But if someone come and offer you a worm hole Tp empty you loot you maybe go in pvp4 :wise:

Well the ones with no toxic you fine mo worries :smoke:

lol..

A wormhole to lootable PvP would not work because they would have to buy a Toxic Shock from the TT first to even get in there... otherwise they would just die and couldn't be looted anyway. :laugh:

We did a spontaneous Wormhole today. It went well but we need more people for it to be really fun

Last edited:
poor little guys gonna get plowed. that is only if HW has the balls to get out of his quad this time ;)

Any gun with any meaningful damage can quite easily bring down a quad in no time :)

At the rig, Vehicles are not allowed too close. They stop a short distance away. TP and Wormhole chips are similar. You will be spawned right next to the rig

During the event, I will not be wearing armor and I will not bring a weapon.

This isn't some scheme to get a PvP hof for myself.

No doubt, I will get PKed and it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Soo, who will get the biggest pk hof out of this? :lolup:

If the turnout is high enough and enough people show up, we can probably start doing this on a more regular basis

Don't have my gold card atm, but would love to another time! Thanks for doing something that brings back fond memories of death ;)

If the more experienced players[SUP]*[/SUP] would be so kind as to use Mindforce when enjoying the event[SUP]**[/SUP] the newbies[SUP]***[/SUP] may even get in a little Jammer skilling.

[SUP]*[/SUP]: PKs
[SUP]**[/SUP]: Bloody Massacre
[SUP]***[/SUP]: Victims

Are there any volunteers that could get this on FRAPS or something?

Apparently, I will do fraps
and I wish more people could join, new or old players

one thing you should remember, free stuff may be dangerous, but also precious
I dont see storing your lootables is hard to do (prevent danger situation)
Die and revive is free, but the PKer's ammo is not free, and i believe the ammo burned for this will sponsors the rig to pump more and faster
again, the PKers will stop killing after they burn certain amount of PEDs on ammo :D

so, for newbies, catch the chance to head to new place and get one more TP and get some more oils

Im expecting at least 25-50 members to show up. It will be prime time on the busiest day of the week so it shouldn't be very hard to get at least that.

Last edited:
Is this by any chance a blood bath newbie massacre? :silly2::rolleyes:
:tongue2:

I have not organized any PKers and like I said, I wont be bringing a gun or even armor.

What ever happens, happens :)

If I'm home by then I'll be there!

Will transport be provided from both outposts (north and south) of rig? The north one is a little further away I think.

Will transport be provided from both outposts (north and south) of rig? The north one is a little further away I think.

I can make a point to swing by both outposts. Anyone who is stuck there should just be patient and wait.

Edit: Haze is now online... OMW to Camp Icarus to promote

Last edited:
There currently are some VERY high skilled PvPers in FULL eon unlimited and other good PK armor who have told me they will be there to help protect everyone. However, there also will be others there trying to kill everyone.

It should be a lot of mayhem and carnage either way. lol :laugh:

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE!!!

The event is over.... :D

If anyone wants to contribute 50-70 ped for the cost of Mind Essence and decay, we can do another event.

Need to open 2-3 wormholes from the starting point to the rig, that way everyone has a chance to figure out how to go through. Then 1 wormhole from each of the outposts so no one is left stranded.

Last edited:
Fun event Max and haze :yay:

It was fun while it lasted.

I survived for about 4,5 minutes at rig by running around and hiding at times. Got bored and decided to run in the open and got killed.

As for newbies who were asking what was special /complaining about it :
You get to see and use a wormhole (that is a pretty rare occurance)
You get to see THE oil rig (I doubt newbies have a chance of even getting within sniffing distance of that place usually)
Those who don't have the Asahi TP managed to get it.
It is something different from your regular grinding on punies and other low end mobs or sweating.

It does not cost you anything and the whole event only lasts a few minutes. If you don't think it's worth it, don't bother coming next time.

+rep for the event.

Back