Search results

1. D

FYI: Former Phoenix Omega Society Fund

I have been away for a bit. Last I knew the ped is being returned, Hows that process going ?
  2. D

Many of you that know me know I have a low threshhold for bull shit, and normally would have been all over this thread. Recently i took an anger management claas, but quit because they pissed me off, but i did get a little something out of it . So when this tread started is basically sat...
  3. D

Bump.... always happy to help a man dig a hole... ;)
  4. D

Phoenix_(X)_Omega Expanding

:censored:
  5. D

Question: NEW items for POE armour discovered?

Fritz Jr Stuart also has the exceptional lense in his inventory, looted at troy.
  6. D

Number off Bear shins ingame ?

Are the Shins dropping alot now? noticed prices are dropping off quicly, with sets selling often .
  7. On The Run

On The Run

8. D

Music licensed by MindArk

Give me my money - Spinal Tap
  9. D

Selling: Ul ma-105 bp

Score !!, nice loot
  10. D

Hard Core Shorty Sold his full bear set(F), and so did Jean Stone Leblanc.. both to unknown buyers
  11. D

Phoenix Omega bot hunt

Absolutely best hunt i have ever had. , good time for sure .
  12. D

Not good

had the same bug as you all , like a slide show of places i fixed it by going to the different tp's it kept showing me, emerald was one of them and when i tp'd to there the changing screens stopped, hope it helps you ppl
  13. D

According to the market value on mine , 2 shins were sold this past week , any one have any info on this ?? + 1400 ;(
  14. D

Ahh it does my hear good to see this thread, As many of you know i ahve been adding all sets of shins i can find to my FL. So far the ppl i have are Dahc Hinder Jean Stone Leblanc Milk Milken eN (F) plonker t3h plonker Bob Goody Kochanski Chorbal Bal Balikian Egzotic Mania You (F)...
  15. D

Would u hit an avatars owner IRL ?

Oh hell yes I would
  16. !st mining hof

!st mining hof

17. dahcsig

dahcsig

18. D

NASA interested in finding a partner to develope an MMO game

Oh I hear it now, the bugs in the next VU, filing a support case Saying "Houston we have a problem"
  19. D

Dodge skill queastion?

As per Entropedia Thorifoid ,Bristlehog, Cersumon, Oculus all give Dodge skills, as well as do the drones, warriors, and troopers.. Snables do not.
  20. D

Introducing Phoenix Omega

Its is a catchy name though, cant fault ya for that.
  21. D

Best way to skill agility

I spent 3 months punching berclyds with tt gloves, was huge for my agility.Recently I went from 62 to 63 agility in 10 days Punching feffs using smacker 1's 2's and 3's, according to mob size. Try the gloves, Tt gloves and low level mob.
  22. D

Choose The Whine of the Year!

I HAVE to vote for #6 , thats some funny Shit.
  23. D

Pinky posting explanation

I was just honestly saying its nice to see you posting agian, not trying to prove anything. Just being nice.
  24. D

Pinky posting explanation

Even I got a smile seeing your return, Hope all is well , good to see you post agian, even if in forum only, you are a true asset to the entropia community.
Back