Search results

1. A

Losing ammu when shooting in the air??

Hey guys sorry if this might be a stupid question because might be a bug but I wanted to make sure I'm not going crazy.. So I went out to finish my daily 50 Formidon kills and I was around Oshiri Hearts South when I noticed my totals shots were going going when I was shooting a dead Formidon...
  2. A

Buying: (F) Armor, Athenic + Ares Rings, Mid-lvl SIB weapon, Healing tools

Hey guys.. some of you maybe have noticed I'm back to being active and looking to gear up for my hunting trips.. Found Armor As for the rings.. I'm only interested in Improved Athenic ring Found Weapon and finally for healing I'm looking to Mod ek2350 or ek2600 and or Adj Resto Chip. soo...
  3. A

Question: Returning once again need your opinions

Hey forum people.. its me awesome.. coming winter time I realized I'm going to have more time for playing soo I have decided to invest into some gear again. With that being said here is an idea of where I stand as far as skills wise. So right now I am lvl 60 Laser Pisoler HIT and lvl 59 Laser...
  4. A

Help. Installation problems?

Hey yall So I just re-installed my windows and I wanted to install EU and try and finish my MM keys but for some reason I'm getting this error message.. I tried uninstalling and installing like 5 times and i get the same thing all over again. Anyone seen this error before? And if someone could...
  5. A

FYI: I am happy with new update

"PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2012.5 2012-10-09 ***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!*** Loot System Improvements The first phase of a comprehensive overhaul of...
  6. A

Selling: 3 calypso land deeds

Hi, as some of you may noticed I finished 3rd in the feffs cld mission and I was awarded 3 CLDs. With that being said I am putting them up for grabs. Will consider peds or items are also accepted. If interested simply reply here on send me a pm :) Good luck out there
  7. A

Buying: Buying Weapon Amps and Coat(F)

Hello, Im looking to buy x2 a105 amps. (might consider getting a104s if I dont find soon). Also, if any girls other there want to sell their Master or Cognac Coat (F) let me know (can be colored or not) or if you are tailor that can make one let me know (can bring mats or pay in peds)
  8. A

Uber: 10006 Ped Feffoid Guard

:wave: WoW.. just woow.. This one left me speachless :eyecrazy: :yay: :dance: :woohoo: I'm so happy I switched from Levis to Feffs :wtg: Beers are on me tonight boys and girls :beerchug: P.S. Items looted were Korss H400(L) and Improved Korss H400(L) both full TT :woot:
  9. A

Temporary ban/lock for harrasment?

Hello fellow entropians. I wasn't sure which section this goes to but yea this is what happened.. I was killing some leviathan near cayze (as always) and there were a couple of green dots around me. So Im shooting down this mature mob and i get it down to about 10% hp left and all of the sudden...
  10. A

Uber: awsome strikes again :))

Didn't take long at all untill I found an uber again :silly2: Enjoy! P.s Amped with lvl 7 Edit: And this is the uber I got just a few days ago again amped with lvl 7 :)
  11. A

Uber: Gold Era

I thought I'd share my most recent uber find :yay::yay: It wasn't long ago that I found this nice claim :) And today I said to myself why not go up to foma again try your luck :silly2: 10 bombs into the run the HoF trumpets sounded. I look down to see this :yay::yay::yay: P.S. For those...
  12. A

Buying: Full armor set Jaguar/Angel (F)

Hi, Im taking offers on Jaguar or Angel armor sets (F). If you or someone you know has this armor for sale simply write a post in this thread or send me a private message. Paying in PEDs. Edit: Will also consider buying parts
  13. A

Info: Looking For Society

Hello fellow Entropians, I am the awsome chick and this is my first post here. :girl: A little more about me: I started as a miner begging of 2011 and was fortunate enough to find a Rich and a few Enormous claims within two months of play. Due to being too busy with school and work I didn't...
Back