Search results

1. Commodore

Question: CLD Price and Payout Drop

It's interesting reading through the posts in this thread. Indicating that a large amount of money is still to be made from Entropia. It's always the way that, aside from luck, you make money from other players not the house. I'm not referring to the shunned practice of tricking (scamming)...
  2. Commodore

Price Check: Paladin thigh guards (M)

Glorified collectors piece? Well your right to assert the thighs are indeed a collectors item, but I'm not sure how 'glorified' is relevant. It's perfectly valid that an item serves the purpose of one or another specific use. In this case Paladin is a very competent armour, depending on your...
  3. Typical stuff I hunted in Paladin

Typical stuff I hunted in Paladin

Showing max maturity for variety of creatures.
  4. Commodore

Selling: 6 Piece Eon Set

tt+8000 :smoke:
  5. Commodore

My new Win version not supported?

Windows naming is fun, like a lot of programs that fiddle the versioning to make you think it's somehow newer or better than something else. Testing to be 100% sure of compatibility isn't something to be taken lightly, and I'm not surprised it doesn't have an approved sticker yet. Is the...
  6. Commodore

Designing a Planet, Part 1 – Interview with Kim H.R. Welter

I'm not going to sit on this thread (promise :silly2:) but I did want to pick on this. I'm a software developer in a far more boring sector, generally fairly stable with respect to our small size. We do however change the focus and time frames quite often, and I guarantee you that it pisses...
  7. Commodore

Designing a Planet, Part 1 – Interview with Kim H.R. Welter

I loved the interview, good work Magyar_Republic. Evidently he can have it both ways. I don't mine, so I can't comment on how the design changes have effected the dynamics of the activity. What you're really saying is that you expect him to stand up and smear common dung on himself for what...
  8. Commodore

Selling: Real life Entropia store - Online

:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents: :twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents: :twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents: Obviously not cents, but our in-universe...
  9. Commodore

Question: How Armor Works? - Unsure...

I read Jimmy B's article (in the sig) when he wrote it, and every year or so I'll find myself reading it again. It's not intuitive way for something to work, I could say it's sneaky; But I prefer to think MA like to keep us on our toes and give us interesting 'physics of the universe' to...
  10. Commodore

Buying: Paladin Thigh Guards (M)

I ran this for few years, bought around .2 and sold at .6. Your not completing a set when the only item of value in the collection totals one. The sets were truly completed many years ago, now people break them to resell at whatever they think someone will pay. Good luck finding thighs for a...
  11. Commodore

Deeds Sale

You believe, you trust, you support - you profit. Come to the table late, you eat but the meal is colder. So much speculation and to and fro, why? Surely people sit down and base serious financial decisions on more than a 20% sway of capital value which is already ~30% positive, return is...
  12. Commodore

Selling: Real Life Project Entropia Poster

Night-shift bumpage Who'd have thought back then, that we'd have something today that looks better than the promo artwork!
  13. Commodore

Question: how do i make money

Similar to points in mastermesh's post, I operated a mall shop a few years back - Commodore's Community was a spin off from one of a great number of store tweaks, optimizations and promos. I ran advertising campaigns, had a website for logging and promoting my sellers which in-turn boosted...
  14. Commodore

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  15. Commodore

Question: Will the real Leeloo please stand up!

Far as I'm aware/concerned only Sarah (real) was old school, that said I've had work done by new Sarah. Had a couple of items done by LeeLoo Faith, and recommend her as a personable character in addition to her skill level.
  16. CLD Proof

CLD Proof

or at least someone loved me enough to lend it to me... ;)
  17. Commodore

Hussk Update

Seen other people saying this, but had to add my ore as a long time participant. I was really impressed to read the clear concise statement of what happened, why they believe it happened and how they'll work and resolve it. This is the benchmark, so whatever part of the team is responsible for...
  18. Commodore

Classification of player levels based on total Skills: Lets do it! Give your input!

Well as said, I was open beta. I was around when the hot discussion was should skills be reset. And I remember thinking that I really couldn't give a... Honestly, the over riding factor has been people, or lack thereof. Relevant to this thread, I was in Boar Hunters whilst it was a top 50...
  19. Commodore

Classification of player levels based on total Skills: Lets do it! Give your input!

Interestingly almost all points made are valid and represent real issues, however I really think their is a strong misunderstand of what the OP is trying to do. Being a cynic, sure maybe the EFD or seeing his name replicated page after page is pleasure enough. Gaining more information about...
  20. Commodore

Famous Entropians

Yeah, like a lot of us oldies, far too many memories of yesteryear. You get to a point where so much mileage is behind you, so many people known, lost and/or forgotten that staying around to rinse and repeat again is too much. You might think you survive and watch other people leave, but a bit...
  21. Commodore

Recording MM / Entropia in general with FRAPS.

:yay: Glad I dropped in to comment, didn't know about this. Been using Fraps for years, I've got too many screens from 2002/4 with 'fraps.com' on em, stopped being a tight arse and made good by coughing up the pretty small amount, since then I've had numerous major updates such as Windows 7...
  22. Commodore

Cannot go into deep space.

I'm not quite sure how to explain what's going on, and their may still be some form of bug. I encountered the 'bug' "You can not enter deep space" travelling between Calypso and CP. As Enum described, I got really bad for 2mins then tried flying around the invisible wall, into CP. This must...
  23. EntropiaSpace

EntropiaSpace

Box representation of space
  24. Commodore

Not so lengthy withdrawal

The use of BIC/IBAN numbers across the banking system speeds up transactions and makes money transfer an easier and safer procedure. I know it's a bit bum when you discover they've changed something, but it's an improvement that's required. Who remembers the extra password required for...
  25. Commodore

For once I question my own sanity...

Right now is a great time to get some kit slightly outside of you normal play level. As plenty of people are selling items to get CLD's. Though remember it's more fun to have a massive pile of ammo and a crap gun, than ace gun and no ammo. If you're willing to go with the flow, accept this is...
Back