3. ramos

Buying: Feodora

bump
  4. ramos

bump
  5. ramos

One of the oldest societies Recruiting

Concord, founded in 2004 is looking for new recruits. Not many of us left, currently 3 active players with 50-90 level hunters. We are looking for great team mates, team hunts and pvp :) PM me here on in game.
  6. ramos

bump
  7. ramos

Interested in Feodora. Preferably without color. PM me.
  8. ramos

Loot and EU Play

I wonder where this money came from if not from a deposit? Guys, I don't understand why it hurts so much to hear that you can actually make everything more interesting. There are a lot of professions (for example, coloring) that have died, but are a very promising direction, including in terms...
  9. ramos

Loot and EU Play

Ofcourse i am not happy :) To a game that costs to user hundrends of dollars/per month to play (for an middle level player) it should be done way more in a decade imho. And no, not all IT companies has hundreds of developers :)
  10. ramos

Loot and EU Play

As an head of development of a streaming service i can say, thats not much. Those things were invented 5-7 years ago. Another planets are planet partners and have their own development teams. I'm saying more about general game features.
  11. ramos

Loot and EU Play

You have listed a few things that were introduced in a decade :) Go check IT industry, or internet services that improve from year to year. All i wanted to say, that there are plenty things to improve/develop/release, and it does not sound too heavy.
  12. ramos

Loot and EU Play

I periodically return to the game after a long interval of time. It's very disappointing to see that in general the game does not develop (and I'm not talking about switching to a new engine). So many things can be done. In hunting, remove shrapnel, add interesting loot (let it be with the same...
  13. ramos

Selling: Tuxedo (M)

Bump it up.
  14. ramos

Bump it up.
  15. ramos

Bump it up.
  16. ramos

Selling Tuxedo (M) for tt+600
  17. ramos

Selling: A101|A102|Fi/Ra/Co Beat

Everything sold. Close please.
  18. ramos

Only A102 left.
  19. ramos

Selling: Male Armor/Plates/Amps/Weapons/FAP/Rings/Misc

Moved to another thread. Close please.
  20. ramos

Hello! Any position price of list below is negotiable. PM recommended. Item TT Markup (11.09.2020) Status Omegaton A101 0 270 SOLD Omegaton A102 0.07 100 SOLD Fi/Ra/Co Beast 3.67 130 SOLD
  21. ramos

Removed sold items.
  22. ramos

Updated phantom MU.
  23. ramos

Updated items status.
Back