Search results

1. A

Info: Saying hi to the forum

Hey Coz. Hope you're having fun
  2. A

How could a Newb help you make money ?

What would they specifically need as a tagger weapon ? Would an Opalo do the job ?
  3. A

Scam risk is something I'd like to control, but the fact that you could do "more shooting/less looting" was what made having them along worthwhile. What's the reward of the Iron mission ? Is it something we could encourage by a 'Easy Guide to Slaughtering 2 Zillion Merps' ?
  4. A

Compared to sweating, thats stupid-good money. Im assuming he was just looting mission items ?
  5. A

Lets assume you have a bright, enthusiastic, underskilled and undergeared noob. How can they help you make money ? Would their loldps actually help on certain hunts ? Would them watching for, and calling out, adds help avoid avoidable deaths and damage ? Are they useful as unarmoured and...
  6. A

Thoughts as a Noob

That was something else I should have mentioned. None of the players who helped me were in the Society I ended up signing on in, who are also all great people :)
  7. A

Thoughts as a Noob

Theres a couple of solutions to that. One of them is single-use quests - and note for the record I dont object to the pressure to give MA money being there ... I just dont think the *when* is working particularly well. For example, those Fort Icarus hunting quests could and should get a...
  8. A

Thoughts as a Noob

The new starter area is fantastic. Its one of the best starter areas I've seen in an MMO. Really, really good introduction to the game. The community is pretty darn good. I ran into three players who were substantially helpful early on, one of whom gave me a lift in his VTOL to Twin Peaks and...
  9. A

Weapon Statistics: A Line-By-Line Explanation

As a noob, a very, very useful article.
  10. A

Info: Fair Sweat Trade! Buying and Selling Sweat for Non-Profit

If you do that, it'd be a great idea to advertise it in advance as a 'come to the shop, then we drop you at Neas for a group sweating session'. Y'know, help your suppliers to be more efficient ;)
Back