Search results

1. Leona

Achievement: 200 hp

Gratz Kikki!
  2. Leona

Skill Scanner

Also the PayPal button works fine. Just tested it. :)
  3. Leona

Uber: Looted Supremacy gloves M

Big Gratz Harry! :yay:
  4. Leona

Info: Mission Galactica

Can confirm (for the brown coin at least) that it is not lootable.
  5. Leona

Buying: Vacuum Flux Energy Generator (a Eomon drop)

Online, eating Pizza and buying @ 108% now. Help me finish my new heal tool, only need about 3K TT more. :yay:
  6. Leona

Selling: Improved Restoration Chip

I am going for the Mod one, so if you are looking for the Imp (which is already amazing in my opinion) give me a PM here on forum or in game. If you have Vacuum Flux Energy Generator, Rad Conveyor or Bio ID Verification then those can part of the deal as i need them for the Mod. Leo
  7. Leona

Crone wants to be in all 50 most skilled societies for a week

I remember having Crone in Rangers, but has he been in Art of War yet?
  8. Leona

I am online and buying. :)
  9. Leona

Ah yes, thx for info mitnick.
  10. Leona

Hi Folks, i am buying Vacuum Flux Energy Generators (those 25 Ped TT things, drops from Eomon and i think Spiders) @ 108%. Happy to take single pieces as well as larger stacks. Add me via player register (Leonarda Leona DaVinci) and PM me in game or here on forum please. Leo Edit: MU went...
  11. Leona

Need someone to grind with my arsonistic chip

Thank you Diosa. Excellent for cheap extra damage. I used all enhanced even tho i otherwise don't like enhancers. Break rate on this chip is like non existant and at T5 it really has some effect on total dps. Anytime again.
  12. Leona

Buying: High Level (lvl85+) Laser Pistols (L) MacMahon Instant Karma, Rip M770 etc.

Hi Folks, if you have some high level (lvl85 or higher) Laser Pistols (L) to sell please give me a quick PM in game. They are just 105% but at least you save the auction fees. Leona DaVinci
  13. Leona

7 years and Level 78 and Rex done.

Gratz Gypsy!
  14. Leona

What is more important to have, Mod Fap, or Mod Merc?

The same argument goes for heal kits, or any eco tool involved in any loot generating activity.
  15. Leona

Like said, i have to assume the thread started implied an avatar with reasonable skills to use the Mod Merc and that then would not be a low HP ava. For an 100 HP ava the whole discussion is useless as it would not be wise to put all funds in an healing tool and be left with no funds for (ul...
  16. Leona

Aren't we assuming the thread started implied an avatar with reasonable skills to use the Mod Merc? Else the question would be mood. And for anyone who would consider small Aurlies an uber mob neither of both items is a reasonable choice. If you have 130 HP you don't need a mod fap if you can't...
  17. Leona

Can't agree. I love to shoot good spawns of smallish mid level mobs with Mod Merc. It is fun and in the worst case for free (long term, average). Before i had imp fap i would often do 100K+ Ped ammo per used UR200 and a few small MF heal chips, armor i still barely need anything above Gremlin...
  18. Leona

If you have the skills to use a Mod Merc properly then there are also quite some high level L guns with barely any MU available. Not so with heal kits unless you have crazy paramedic skills. Then again the Mod Merc is a amazing gun and one doesn't make profit from healing (oneself). I used a...
  19. Leona

FYI: Grinders - soc for active hunters recruiting

Good luck with your new soc Smilgs! :)
  20. Leona

Achievement: First Level 100 in a Profession and in 2yr 11mo 15 days

I don't think there is even a point comparing. A lot of things changed the one way or other. Thats why i wrote "one of the fastest". No one can doubt that a lot of dedication to the game is needed to get to level 100 and beyond, haggling over details in achievement threads seems odd to me...
  21. Leona

Why ban cheaters?

No, your agenda is certainly not to be constructive. .. There you make up stuff again. There was no selling thread where the seller demanded perma bans. Every single post you made in this thread has only one purpose, to derail any constructive discussion on the topic with insults and...
  22. Leona

Why ban cheaters?

Why don't you simply quote some of those posts or point us to threads of people who wrote "perma ban or i sell out" instead of giving evasive replies?
  23. Leona

Why ban cheaters?

No one of those who created selling threads and referenced to the increasing problems of exploiters and MindArks lack of action demanded any permanent bans at all. That maybe happened in your head but not here on the forum. In fact all of those are experienced enough to know that MindArk has to...
  24. Leona

Why ban cheaters?

Well, if you make up things that no one said here and then claim thats your "target group"..
  25. Leona

Why ban cheaters?

So basically your words are directed at no one?
Back