Why ban cheaters?

There's no shortage of folks who want to make a living "playing a game"... even if it's proven to be pretty much impossible for most...

Absolutely CHOPPER, but this does not include the subject of this thread, who ( despite his foolish errors ) cannot be included in this idea of scammers and cheaters.

If I were a zillionaire and ran a red light, would that make me a criminal?

Not really, just an idiot.

As for anyone else.

I think it is too easy to point the finger at others to make oneself feel better. I think when someone gets banned we feel we have a green light to do so, which is not very fair.

Menace is a prick Peezle... this aside, trapping is much more than a red light. Armor/fap costs add up for most of us and he doesnt have to pay. Its not fair at all. Peezle you are a good guy with a good mind for the community, but you should rethink this as I believe you are wrong. Im not really sure if armor cost goes to the lootpool, and if so it doesnt do much. So either way I guess Menace wasnt harming the system or stealing much. Point is he was cheating and thats what makes us mad. Im glad the community is starting to open their eyes :)

(This isnt to offend anyone just a Ironic joke :laugh: )
Why to ban cheaters
Well its bad for the economy.

Why to make sell out threads expressing how frustrated you get,
So Ma Actually gives you some candy so someone can just be quiet for a lil longer

Profit method now = be mad @ forums :D

And just like that the loot theory is cracked!

:laugh:

On a serious note, big gratz to the looters of the guns and how funny it is that such thing happend

Did lunchbox also loot an ul item?

My cynical side just got some food.

They must have found an exploit, ban the exploiters!

Did lunchbox also loot an ul item?

My cynical side just got some food.

They must have found an exploit, ban the exploiters!

ill u in on the trick..

Go hunt the arcadia event.. nobody is there!!!

Gl and I hope u all loot well

ill u in on the trick..

Go hunt the arcadia event.. nobody is there!!!

Gl and I hope u all loot well

All is well, a good chunk of humour and cynism is needed to survive both IRL and as it seems, ingame :)

The best strategy, when all your arguments were shot down, is to try to derail the whole topic.
If people talk about cheating, you start talking about pvp.
Then sit back an hope some simple soul takes the bait.

Another tactic, amplify everything to extreme proportions until it becomes absurd.
Then turn around and say: "I would gladly do whats right but, u see - this thing is so huge it's impossible!"
We should go ahead and ban anyone that ever trapped and sweated Berycled and Snablesnot at Camp Phoenix 8 years ago as well. They should all be perma-banned, I don't care how much they've deposited since then. Cheating is cheating. :sweat:

Althou have to admit all these weak attempts are mildly entertaining. Keep going. :smoke:

The best strategy, when all your arguments were shot down, is to try to derail the whole topic.
If people talk about cheating, you start talking about pvp.
Then sit back an hope some simple soul takes the bait.

Another tactic, amplify everything to extreme proportions until it becomes absurd.
Then turn around and say: "I would gladly do whats right but, u see - this thing is so huge it's impossible!"

Althou have to admit all these weak attempts are mildly entertaining. Keep going. :smoke:

I could care less for the arguments in this thread. All I wanted to show is that the QQers are greedy hypocrites. And I accomplished that.

They could care less if players "cheat". This has nothing to do with "justice" or "ethics". It's just bitter QQ. They only care if the "cheaters" are making money and taking away from their loot pool.

Sweating trapped mobs = Okay

Killing trapped high level mobs = Perma-ban those bastards QQ or I quit game QQ

Last edited:
I could care less for the arguments in this thread. All I wanted to show is that the QQers are greedy hypocrites. And I accomplished that.

They could care less if players "cheat". This has nothing to do with "justice" or "ethics". It's just bitter QQ. They only care if the "cheaters" are making money and taking away from their loot pool.

Sweating trapped mobs = Okay

Killing trapped high level mobs = Perma-ban those bastards QQ or I quit game QQ

Ah I see your here too.

not to mention ive managed to cycle 14k peds in ammo today, not counting decay and other such..

What have you done today other than rant and talk shit?

Still waiting on you to tell me what makes me or others a Hypocrite. I said I wouldn't deposit until I heard what happens to the exploiters, and I have not.

Is my sale thread not moving fast enough for you..?
You wanna buy everything?
Am I not allowed to hunt while my shit is selling that I choose to sell while waiting on what MA will do in response to the exploits as I SAID I WOULD?

not only do u fail to understand what the fuck a hypocrite is.. you just like to fan shit that's in the fire.

Get a fucking life, troll.

Last edited:
Do you even read my replies? Anyway, I'm done. Everyone who's read through this thread knows exactly what I'm talking about. But I can only show you the truth, I can't force you to accept it.

:headbang:

Do you even read my replies? Anyway, I'm done. Everyone who's read through this thread knows exactly what I'm talking about. But I can only show you the truth, I can't force you to accept it.

:headbang:

ZPF, I'm pretty sure the only one who understands what you speak of is yourself...

ZPF, I'm pretty sure the only one who understands what you speak of is yourself...

I'll be sure to dumb it down next time around ;)

If I were a zillionaire and ran a red light, would that make me a criminal?

Not really, just an idiot.

trapping is much more than a red light.

really guys... running a red light is endangering the lives of all the other people on the road. trapping is saving a few ped decay...

get some perspective...

and yes endangering the lives of others no matter how much money you have through carelessness or utter disreguard makes you a criminal...

and thats my fun for today :)

If MA dont ban the cheaters then we can all do that, because if MA does not do anything, you can just interpret it that it is ok to do so.:wise:

If you then, for example, if you dont have no computer education how can anyone require of you to know what is a bug and what is not a bug.:wise:

If MA dont ban the cheaters then we can all do that, because if MA does not do anything, you can just interpret it that it is ok to do so.:wise:

If you then, for example, if you dont have no computer education how can anyone require of you to know what is a bug and what is not a bug.:wise:

But who is the ultimate cheater Valentin?

I never really defended this guy, but what worries me is when we bury so much frustration into one guy in one person's ( small ) incident.

Yes, he should have been banned, but no, he is not the problem.

Cut slack where we can forgive and hate when we have to hate.

My summary of this would be : Perspective.

But who is the ultimate cheater Valentin?

I never really defended this guy, but what worries me is when we bury so much frustration into one guy in one person's ( small ) incident.

Yes, he should have been banned, but no, he is not the problem.

Cut slack where we can forgive and hate when we have to hate.

My summary of this would be : Perspective.

Yes you're right in the answer should be Perspective, Then the question is how should we view this Perspective Can imagine different solutions.

Objectively) How the company has in mind for the game to work. Solves the most part if you use common sense and trying to imagine how the game is supposed to work by the company.

Logically) These opportunities available in the game are programmed by the company and must be so because the company has created it and then the company offers this service and it is only to act and do like the company has created this until they themselves change this.

Commercially) The company exists because it wants to make money, the better the customer you are, the better you should have, and then it's only money that matters In other words, your deposits vs your withdrawals.

a healthy outlook) Game is divided into different degrees of difficulty, the harder difficultys you can handle the better you should have it in the game.

Some thoughts..To run the game in the best possible way with the least possibility of wrong interpretations, the solution is just a straight communication and actions from the company to the players.

:twocents:

This game belongs to MA, they decide what "cheating" means and they decide the punishment. End of story.

What we have in this thread is many crybabies QQing pretending to take the ethical higher ground when in fact they are only upset that they deposited so much and now a few exploiters are having some success without depositing so much.

It's like when you study hard for a test, and some other kid in the class cheats and gets a higher grade than you. So you start crying to the teacher. We all know you didn't cry to the teacher because you "don't like cheaters". If he cheated and still failed the exam, you wouldn't care. You're reporting him because you're angry and bitter. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. But at least be a man and admit the real reason instead of pretending to be some self-righteous "hero".

This game belongs to MA, they decide what "cheating" means and they decide the punishment. End of story.

What we have in this thread is many crybabies QQing pretending to take the ethical higher ground when in fact they are only upset that they deposited so much and now a few exploiters are having some success without depositing so much.

It's like when you study hard for a test, and some other kid in the class cheats and gets a higher grade than you. So you start crying to the teacher. We all know you didn't cry to the teacher because you "don't like cheaters". If he cheated and still failed the exam, you wouldn't care. You're reporting him because you're angry and bitter. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. But at least be a man and admit the real reason instead of pretending to be some self-righteous "hero".

What is with this talk of school?

Is that how you think of people? as either top students or bullies?

Cheater is not a word most real people take lightly boy. Think before you make random comments. It is easy to call people out, but do you know why they speak out? do you feel it? do you understand this thing you call anger?

I suspect you are using words before you have felt or heard them.

Nope, I don't think all people are this way. Just some :)

Nope, I don't think all people are this way. Just some :)

Try to imagine a world of decent people.

Cynicism is easy.

There are many decent people.

My words are directed to the ones with pitchforks screaming "perma-ban all exploiters or I sell out/quit EU".

I call things as I see them, and would love to be proven wrong.

My words are directed to the ones with pitchforks screaming "perma-ban all exploiters or I sell out/quit EU".

So basically your words are directed at no one?

If you say so :)

I don't want to name names. The sell out threads are/were obviously in the trading section of the forum.

It's a general attitude I see from many (not all...) players, not all of them went as far to make a sell out thread, but the sentiment remains that they want to see players permanently banned from the game purely out of spite.

I don't want to name names. The sell out threads are/were obviously in the trading section of the forum.

It's a general attitude I see from many (not all...) players, not all of them went as far to make a sell out thread, but the sentiment remains that they want to see players permanently banned from the game purely out of spite.

No one of those who created selling threads and referenced to the increasing problems of exploiters and MindArks lack of action demanded any permanent bans at all. That maybe happened in your head but not here on the forum.

In fact all of those are experienced enough to know that MindArk has to be careful with those matters. Player base is small enough as it is.

But contrary to promises (MindArk claims to actively monitor for exploits, just that they obviously do not) most higher level / high active hunters think that simply ignoring the issue won't help as well.

Of those who reached a high enough frustration level, after watching non action for years, to offer their assets for sale, not a single one demanded anything but that MindArk starts to take those things serious.

The rest you simply made up.

I hope you're right, though I seem to remember many people thinking my posts were directed at them, which is strange since apparently I am spewing pure fiction ^_^

No one of those who created selling threads and referenced to the increasing problems of exploiters and MindArks lack of action demanded any permanent bans at all. That maybe happened in your head but not here on the forum.

In fact all of those are experienced enough to know that MindArk has to be careful with those matters. Player base is small enough as it is.

But contrary to promises (MindArk claims to actively monitor for exploits, just that they obviously do not) most higher level / high active hunters think that simply ignoring the issue won't help as well.

Of those who reached a high enough frustration level, after watching non action for years, to offer their assets for sale, not a single one demanded anything but that MindArk starts to take those things serious.

The rest you simply made up.

well said:wise:

I hope you're right, though I seem to remember many people thinking my posts were directed at them, which is strange since apparently I am spewing pure fiction ^_^

Why don't you simply quote some of those posts or point us to threads of people who wrote "perma ban or i sell out" instead of giving evasive replies?

1. Because I don't care enough, I'm not out to hurt anyone's reputation, only to make a point that we should be constructive rather than throw out spiteful remarks about exploiters when the real culprit is MA (see my very first post in this thread, first page)

2. Even if I wanted to, those posts were removed or edited by Moderators due to them being against trading forum regulations

Back