Search results

1. Scissors

A few of my very first Globals in Merry Mayhem

Hey everyone, I was hunting in Merry Mayhem over the last month and got a few Globals so I thought I would share them with everyone :D
  2. Scissors

How nice the EU community can be

In a game with such violence I think I have mentioned this before how nice and helpful the EU community is! I am amazed at some of the things you guys do and the ways you help out others including myself :D Today everyone should pat themselfs on the back :) keep smiling and keep helping!:girl...
  3. Scissors

Achievement: First Rex Event!

Hey Everyone, Today I decided to join into my first shared loot event, This one was better known as the REX EVENT. I flew out from jamerson reach to a lovely view of the OASIS, this was a View I began to curse by the end cause I means I had died :) I turned up a little late :) better late...
  4. Scissors

Achievement: Graduation Day :D

Well Today Another event Worth talking about has taken place :) after going into alot of merry mayhem instances I can finally become a mentor :D Screenshots say it all The rewards are pretty cool and useful :) I am looking forward to using them :)
  5. Scissors

HAPPY NEW YeaR!!!!

I have been away on holidays so missed out on the christmas cheer ingame :) So would like to wish everyone a happy and safe new years! I am about to go out and watch the fireworks. Have a great night everyone! :) see you all in 2013 :yay::beerchug::cheer::dance::nana:
  6. Scissors

FYI: Pvp Art for the day

I am trying to make art from a screenshot, Its a screen shot with a quote as the title of the picture. It is quiet fitting.
  7. Scissors

FYI: Categoy 1 Solo

I was just wondering how many players that read the forum is also competing in category 1. What scores are you getting per visit? I am getting about 150 points and thats just sitting on the harder of the 2 creatures. anyone else coming close?
  8. Scissors

Renting ~ Full SHADOW (F) (UNL) 50 CLD over Merry Mayhem Period

As the Title says ~ Renting Full SHADOW (F) (UNL) :yay: :girl: Cost is only the returns from the 50 CLD used to rent the Armor. and all the CLD will be returned when the armor has been returned :eyecrazy: First in First served, -All Parts are (F) and (UNL) :wise: -All Parts are over Tier 1...
  9. Scissors

Female shadow unlimited

What is the reasonable going price for a full set of shadow unlimited (f) armor?
  10. Scissors

Funniest Ad I have ever seen! :)

HAHAHA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw&feature=share
  11. Scissors

First Blog Post

Hey all, I have never done a blog before so I might introduce myself, I am a happy go lucky type of girl if I am not having fun I am bored. I have been playing now about 2 weeks but have played before, My account time ran out so I made a new one as I didn't log in for over a year or something...
  12. Scissors

What planet to try next?

Well the last few days I have been hunting punts creatures. This is why I have not been posting as there is only so much you can talk on punies :) I am half way done on the 1000, I heard there is a 5000 and 10000 after, well I might be putting this on hold. I heard about other planets offering...
  13. Scissors

Well done Entropia community

All I want to say is I am really impressed and amazed and how alot of the other players treat each other :) I have seen in this short time of being here I have seen day in day out players helping each other, honesty and even generousity. This is the kind of place I would be happy to say I am...
  14. Scissors

What happened today

Today I decided to do some more sweating, the group was quite large :) alot bigger then when I have been on usually mabe its the weekend that bring everyone out :beerchug: Then after awhile I decided to go check out the Oil feilds When I got there I got stuck under the rig when my car...
  15. Scissors

What a Day! :) Teleport run

Today was a great day, I got a message on the forum from a friend that he was in twins and to come there if I wanted help getting all the teleports :girl: This was a big surprise as the Post I made in the forum asking if there was such a service had not given me the greatest hopes :) I am not...
  16. Scissors

No more rep for 24hours!

Aw :( I like giving rep to people why limit my capabilitys! :) Don't worry I will get you all :) :girl:
  17. Scissors

Dollars $$?

Where are my Calypso Forum Dollars found?
  18. Scissors

Question: Is there a service that flys you around to all the Teleports?

I was wondering is there a service that drives you to all the teleports. I have been playing now for about a week but it seems the teleports are so far and few between. I was wondering is there a service that takes people around to all the teleports?
  19. Scissors

Forum signature

Is anyone able to make a signature for the forums please? I have tried with paint by way to embarrassed to even show it hahaha
  20. Scissors

FYI: Scan the Robot Soil Samples

Wow, Wasn't this a challange it took me over 5 hours to find them all then after I collected them all I died and had to reset the mission :). What a challange :) was more difficult then anything I have ever done on a computer. Did anyone else find it that challenging? In the end I was very...
  21. Scissors

Stand in Line

I went to the oil rig today and there was a line set up for player to take turns at pick up oil :) I thought this was very neat :) I think this Voltage guys running it :) remind myself not to make him angry :) Loving the few days I spent in Entropia Universe so far
Back