FYI: Categoy 1 Solo

Scissors

Guardian
Scissors Paper Rock
I was just wondering how many players that read the forum is also competing in category 1.
What scores are you getting per visit?

I am getting about 150 points and thats just sitting on the harder of the 2 creatures.

anyone else coming close?

133 kills including the boss mob, 104 spiders x 2 = 208 + 28 kerberos = 28 plus boss mob 25 point bonus = 261 points or thereabouts...

133 kills including the boss mob, 104 spiders x 2 = 208 + 28 kerberos = 28 plus boss mob 25 point bonus = 261 points or thereabouts...

people were saying the boss is worth 10 points, for cat 2. interesting that cat1 boss would be worth more points, even though it has less hp then cat 2

people were saying the boss is worth 10 points, for cat 2. interesting that cat1 boss would be worth more points, even though it has less hp then cat 2

i could be wrong on that, i thought i had read somewhere that the boss mob was 25 points, my bad, so total 246 then or thereabouts

you can look at your mission log to see your points :p

just to confirm your talking about category 1 and solo? if so what gun you using?

cat 1 solo, ep45 hunter/a104 tier 1 damage enhancer...nothing special

cat 1 solo, ep45 hunter/a104 tier 1 damage enhancer...nothing special

goog luck with that eco, you will need it

goog luck with that eco, you will need it

Nothing eco about it lol, dont worry the pedcard wont hold up for the whole event so ill end up going more eco at some point, today was just a test to see what is possible with this setup :)

After checking my score in the mission log i can confirm it as 244 points.

After checking my score in the mission log i can confirm it as 244 points.

So..then it means:
208 point Spider
28 point kerbe

and 8 point Boss Mob, so Boss mob has 8 point for Cat 1

What setup are you guys doing for the Cat 1

Anyone know the damage types yet?
HP of mobs ?

Thanks

assuming it's right, someone said, 600 hp Kerberos and 1100 HP Spider for S1, not sure of boss mob hp

How much dmg do they do? And the boss dmg?

Dunnow the exact boss dmg, its Yulubot again, it gives 10 points, id say its 4/5x a s1 spid, so around 4-6k hp.

If you can do the spids without trouble the boss shouldnt also be much trouble

I am a real noob at hunting.. Level 7 laser sniper. :laugh:

What kind of gear should I need to be able to compete in Cat 1?
And what cost should I expect?

//Dee

I am a real noob at hunting.. Level 7 laser sniper. :laugh:

What kind of gear should I need to be able to compete in Cat 1?
And what cost should I expect?

//Dee

My ex-disciple of 12 lvl LS says he managed to kill 58 kerbs during his first hour without armor using marcorp-3, and 69 during second hour wearing adj.pixie (less time spent for healing). Of course these numbers are quite unimpressive and one should aim for better dps, but he is non-depositor and only 2 months old. Anyway i guess it gives some idea of what to expect there :)

LOL I just thought I had the best set up for cat 1 being under level 20..... but its level 25 max :duh::newbie:

what setup are u using btw?

Cryo attack chip V (L)
Not need for healing as using Shadow UNL for armor I think I have healed once.
And done a few rounds with a reasonable big non-SIB gun (super uneco but done as a point booster)

A couple of Screen shots from globals so far

Ive done 7 hours with 349 points. Im picking up now though cause ai can use my breer p4a-a104 am I doing bad? Seems so :(

hi
i have done 2 hours atm
i have 408 points
killed 2 times yulebot 1 global atm of 82 ped from yulebot

:yay::yay::yay:

hi
i have done 2 hours atm
i have 408 points
killed 2 times yulebot 1 global atm of 82 ped from yulebot

:yay::yay::yay:

if you average that you will beat me :)
and congraulations on the 82 ped from yulebot :)

I've just done my first hour on S1. 88 Kerbs, but never saw the Yulbot. And when I finished the stats said not completed. So what do you have to do to get the Yulbot? (Although I may not be able to defeat him! :-( )

The Yulebot spawns with 10 to 15 minutes left on the clock. It will appear in the space between the kerbs and the spiders, behind the snowman.

I have done a few runs, but it's rough. Not much markup on the loot.

//Dee

Back