Search results

1. WhoLetTheDogOut

My very own blog

Second article on my blog, not that anyone cares, but yeah. Share some opinions, or just check it out, would really appreciate it :)
  2. WhoLetTheDogOut

A Lesson In Economics

Yes but markup is player influenced. Although MA could balance it out through a bit more usage of the lower markup one to generate more demand, it still will be a player thing, the player carries the burden of the MU not MA. MA needs to make the game far more viable for players, especially when...
  3. WhoLetTheDogOut

A Lesson In Economics

Maybe that's so, but i still think it could be done if they present the full potential of the game, make it seen as a good deal even. We all know how the system works years now. MA is constantly milking their customers, which can't lead anywhere really. Most investors AKA players get sick and...
  4. WhoLetTheDogOut

A Lesson In Economics

They need ads and sponsors. EU could easily lure in some huge companies. Besides huge billboards which would actually look cool through the universe, items could be used aswell. Let's say Nike is lured in and through some kind of deal they are given the right to design and distribute some...
  5. WhoLetTheDogOut

How much has lag/performance issues impacted you

Gotta be honest, it's quite bad. I get about 5 DCs/crashes every day. Won't hunt a chirpy until it's sorted.
  6. WhoLetTheDogOut

My very own blog

Just a little something i've made and will be working on from time to time. It's a site/blog that will bare some of my thoughts/tips and experiences from the game. It's my very first attempt at anything like it so please be gentle :D
  7. WhoLetTheDogOut

I' m gonna cry... I was distracted and sold 10 CL Deeds for 500 ped

Feel for you bud. But i could only advise you to take a nice little break, clear your head and build on an appetite to come back and get going. Just don't rush things and make decisions that you may regret later.
  8. WhoLetTheDogOut

Help: A small issue from a newbie...

Yup, it happens to a lot of new players at Calypso Gateway. Happened to me and some other guy i encountered there when i first joined. MA is just too busy to give a damn. That is actually a fine tutorial and introduction to the buggy, frustrating and extremely annoying at times virtual world...
  9. WhoLetTheDogOut

Server Down?

Here to throw my own little rant too. Lots of DCs, huge lag, simply not playable. Had quite the appetite for some virtual destruction but i guess it's MA's way of saying "F off, customer".
  10. WhoLetTheDogOut

Who is Maxime Overdrive Hammer?

My memory sucks balls, but wasn't this avatar involved in some bidding wars during the first Mall sales?
  11. WhoLetTheDogOut

Deeds Sale

Well, that's interesting, to say the least. Will be quite fun seeing how the market reacts to this.
  12. WhoLetTheDogOut

Favorite game?

Football Manager series Colonization(90's version) Alex The Kidd(Sega Master System, anyone?) Not to mention the Arcades. Time of my life beating(ingame) older kids and getting beaten up later while being accused of cheating lol
  13. WhoLetTheDogOut

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4AQbsCz1AY Tremendous artist
  14. WhoLetTheDogOut

State of the Universe Address 2013

Sounds pretty promising, i really do hope you deliver. With the ongoing global economic crises, it really is vital for you to keep the playerbase happy and growing. There is a humongous potential in your product and we all know it. Hope in 2013 you listen more to the feedback of players and set...
  15. WhoLetTheDogOut

Skills and missions

You can do that, huh? I guess it's an age thing :hammer:
  16. WhoLetTheDogOut

Skills and missions

I often find my myself looking for some particular skill rewards, so i'd say that's one fine idea.
  17. WhoLetTheDogOut

MA advertising in danish web news

Best way to get publicity would be youtube, at least as far as i'm concerned. Banners and articles won't quite make it. Unleash a video enriched with the graphic engine, mysterious yet provoking scenery and narration, giving the lust and agony to be part of this ever growing real cash economy...
  18. WhoLetTheDogOut

MA advertising in danish web news

Well, it's better than nothing i suppose.. But still they really need to invest on a decent advertising campaign though. I've never encountered a single ad of this game, which is sad to say the least.
  19. WhoLetTheDogOut

New player teleporters now?

False. My avatar was created 1 month ago and i did have a TP on Amethera. Pretty sure it was New Oxford. Maybe some of the newbies don't know what Amethera really is and they think that the other TP they got is on the same continent, or can't even use them properly yet. I remember switching at...
  20. WhoLetTheDogOut

Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

Someone please find it, this drives me crazy! :eyecrazy:
  21. WhoLetTheDogOut

Where/How did you hear about entropia?

I aswell found it on some site containing the top MMOs of the time. Was randomly scrolling and clicking until i came upon this PE(site still had not updated it to EU), read about the real cash economy so thought i should give it a try. First time i played was around 2006-2007.
  22. WhoLetTheDogOut

VU 12.10 bugs

Was in the game, died to some mob, "revived" at the same spot. Got an "Internal error" message. Logged out, now can't even login, trying to 20 minutes and still can't. I came back from a 3-4 year old absence to find an even worse game than what i had left behind. This is beyond me, it honestly...
  23. WhoLetTheDogOut

Help: Out of synch bug?

3rd or 4th relog usually does the trick for me. One simple way to recognize the bug early on is the "bubble" when logging on. If it beeps more than 4 times and keeps on beeping when running, you got the bug.
  24. WhoLetTheDogOut

In need of a mentor

Ok, so here it goes. I've just returned to this game after a 3-4 year old absence. So many new things, planets and gears i don't quite understand yet to be frankly speaking. So i could really use a helping hand. The basics of the economy and the game i am aware of, but still could use advice as...
Back