Help: Out of synch bug?

My mod Fapper talked to the gibnib, and the gibnib lost connection ! :scratch2:

EU is dynamic !

Maybe it should've been the Chirpy? :dunno:

This happens to me everytime i log in now, however i have found a fix, at least for me.

Try the following;
do some type of interaction, such as trying to attack a monster.
log out, let the 20 second timer run out.
Wait 1 minute and log back in,
At this point i restart at my same location i LOGGED IN last time, then i run to the same area, when i logged out.
At this time, i am normally able to attack some monsters.
After killing at least 1 monster, i then log out again.
Log back in and i am free to do what i want at this point with no issues.

Try this instead:
1/ spawn car, drive 5m, exit car, if the car moves back to where you spawned it = you're out of sync-bugged
2/ log out (waited for 20s countdown to end), wait 1 minute, relog, car can wait for you ingame
3/ retry 1, should be done :)

Last edited:
after a full system Reboot, Shut the Computer down, start it again

It started to work again

may help someone...

I thought MA was re-setting my avatar as I was hunting with some help and things went wanky. The person helping me said..... "Holy shit you just flew off radar at about 90mph!" I thought HELL YEAH! They fixing me!.....

But nope..... seems bug just getting worse.

Menace

Many fixed, but u still bugged Menace.

Hmmm, try to sit with someone to space or go do a beacon run where u go inside the beacon. It may reset things.

The only thing I did that didn't work either at that time, was to unplug my router and network for few mins and plug back. Didn't work at that time, but when i woke up in morning things simply worked then.

Stilll OOS here :/. No solutions work - Even worse I'm in a control room so I can't even spawn vehicles, or see TP's, or mobs :/

Logged in for the first time since the patch to find out that I too am bugged. I can interact with tt etc but once I go outside I am unable to spawn a vehicle. Every time it says I can't spawn it that far away. Decided to run to my hunting spot. No creatures, anywhere.

GG

just a fyi, i seem to be 100% free of this bug. as of today.:yay:

Seems I have been affected by it now as well :)

Detached my attachments from my gun, crashed. Logged back in, everything is too far away from me now :laugh:

Same here, it first appeared today.After the patch i did not have it. Solved it by travelling across server border but now after I log back in it is back. weird weird

MA fix the freakin' bug already...

pls

this is a bug report thread btw..

Maybe send a support case asking them to move your avatar? Maybe that would reset things.

Just curious, has anyone tried this? I haven't seen it mentioned...

Sync bug started on me again, but 2nd relog fixed every time---so far.

-Obie-

Just curious, has anyone tried this? I haven't seen it mentioned...

Have you? Takes too long. The fix i mentioned takes 2 minutes tops.

FYI: this fixed it for me (only had it once so far, and not since i did this, could ofc be that it doesn't fix everyone):
1/ spawn car, drive 5m, exit car, if the car moves back to where you spawned it = you're out of sync-bugged
2/ log out (waited for 20s countdown to end), wait 1 minute, relog, car can wait for you ingame
3/ retry 1, should be done

It once worked for me crossing a server boundary. Failed to reproduce this fix. I have given up for now :) Oh well

I don't have the problem, just trying to help.

Apparently your fix and others don't always work, because there are still people with the problem.

I don't have the problem, just trying to help.

Apparently your fix and others don't always work, because there are still people with the problem.

Most of the fixes do work the problem is next time you log in you have to do it all again as for most of us they are only temporary. After two days I've had enough and am playing something else. Someone kindly posted a reply in one thread from support saying that they are aware of this issue affecting a large number of players and are working on a fix. As usual they just can't seem to be bothered posting anything official about it on the forums :rolleyes:

Felt like a bit of mining this morning but could not get rid of this annoying bug :vampire: Maybe I will have a look at this "outside", whatever it is :D
Any news from the developers? Are they working today or is is some holiday?

FYI: this fixed it for me (only had it once so far, and not since i did this, could ofc be that it doesn't fix everyone):
3/ retry 1, should be done

When I had it (luckily just once), I could not spawn vehicles as these were "too far". Luckily "logout", wait, "login" helped.

3rd or 4th relog usually does the trick for me.
One simple way to recognize the bug early on is the "bubble" when logging on. If it beeps more than 4 times and keeps on beeping when running, you got the bug.

finally got stuck for several relogs but teleporting with a teleport chip and logging out after you land worked.

For me the bug has disappeared. I got to my "during the week" home today and I could play perfectly fine. I even tried the notebook I tried to play EU with a couple of times during the weekend. At my weekend place I had the bug every time I would log in and could not get rid of it.
Here at my other place I do not get this bug, even tried wireless different settings...no bug.

Only difference is the internet provider. I have 2 differt ones, so this might be provider related. Might also just be some coincidence. Not sure, just sending some feedback.

Good luck to all who are still unable to play because of this nasty bug.

I had the same issue and it has (apparently) gone away, since Monday.
What happened Monday? Santa made an early run and dropped a new graphics card on me.
New card: Nvidia GT660 Ti. Old Card: Nvidia GT460

Of course this may have nothing to do with it. I replaced the card because of issues in another game in which they don't support the GT460. That games works fine now also.

i dont have this issue anymore, but i get alot of lagg and out of sync when i play, but not stuck so i cant move at all, can be hard to go inside a smal door to a sc, but i can almost hunt without problems with good spawns :)

Back